[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do asian countries bury alive each others prisoners? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Why do asian countries bury alive each others prisoners? You see it periodically in Chinese/Japanese history but it never pops up in Western history as far as I know.
>>
Saves the trouble of having to bury them when they're dead?

I don't know, probably something in Buddhism.
>>
Not sure if that counts as Western, but I saw a few incidents on liveleak where captives in the Syrian Civil War were murdered like that. Extremely brutal.
>>
>>3222157
I mean native Americans would do something similar by burying you up to your head with you either next to a hill if ants or letting the wolves/bears get at you and you would die an extremely terrifying and agonizing death.

I think that's about it though really...can't think of really any other western civilization burying people alive.
>>
Serbian officials are documented to have buried alive Bulgarian civilians from PehĨevo (now in the Republic of Macedonia) during the Balkan Wars.[35] During World War II, Japanese soldiers were documented to have buried Chinese civilians alive, notably during the Nanking Massacre.[36] This method of execution was also used by German leaders against Jews in Ukraine and Belarus during World War II.[37][38][39][40][41]

During the Gulf War, Iraqi soldiers were knowingly buried alive by American tanks of the First Infantry Division shoveling earth into their trenches. Estimates for the number of soldiers killed this way vary: one source puts it at "between 80 and 250", while Col. Anthony Moreno suggested it may have been thousands.[42][43]
>>
>>3222163
"Thou shall bury your prisoners" - Buddhism
>>
>>3222157
They know how to treat prisoners and enemies and don't invent faggotry like the ""Geneva Convention.""
>>
>>3222297
>During the Gulf War, Iraqi soldiers were knowingly buried alive by American tanks of the First Infantry Division shoveling earth into their trenches.
That's just the Iraqis having outdated military tactics though. It isn't torturing POWs.
>>
Japs are subhuman
>>
File: JFKTHEBOYS.jpg (27KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
JFKTHEBOYS.jpg
27KB, 480x300px
>>3222876
>>
Because being buried alive is one of the painful and frightful ways to die.
>>
>>3222157
Burying prisoners alive in Chinese history occurred largely from the Shang and the end of the Qin Period. So basically 1600s BC to like 200s BC.

It ultimately has its origins in Shang Period human sacrifice by the theocratic Shang Kingdom's Shaman Kings. Although sometimes, the sacrificed barbarian prisoners were beheaded but live burials were also a thing. People who were also buried alive under the Shang Kings were slaves and wives of kings, in order to accompany them into the afterlife.

When the Zhou came to power, they established a feudal monarchy, and the worship of Tian (Heaven). This meant they quit worshipping the Shang's dreadful pantheon of their chief god, Shangdi. With it went the demand for human sacrifices (though wife/slave burial was a thing, to accompany the deceased in Heaven kinda like Indian Sati). By that point, the Zhou sentenced people who committed heinous state crimes to various punishments, among them live burial.

It was actually a dying practice by the time the Warring States and Qin period came around, which all the more makes it terrifying for the Chinese for the Qin Emperor and the Chu-Han period warlord, Xiang Yu, to bury their prisoners alive. By that point it was pure malice.
>>
>>3222929
Im not so sure, it sounds pretty comfy to me desu.
>>
>>3222936
Well, if you managed to get a box.

But if your cunt enemies just shoved you in a hole and shovelled dirt on you, you're gonna die with dirt filling up your mouth, nostrills, ears, and eyes. In addition to being immobile.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.