[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orthodox Christianity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I started to get interested in Orthodox Christianity and have never been happier. I finally feel an everlasting growing, infinite love and grace I have never felt before that nothing ever compares to that fills a huge void in my life. No words can describe it, it speaks entirely for itself and perpetually emanates God's love. So why haven't you given Orthodox Christianity a try
>>
>>3221312
Theology is absolutely perfect. There is no need to rationalize what is there. Instantly in liturgy, you have a sense and understanding of what is God's love and grace and continue to seek the love, beauty and perfection of God's everlasting love and grace. Nothing in the world pails in comparison.

You just have to see and experience it before you believe in it
>>
>>3221312
so, what have you been doing then? have you just studied it or have you actually converted? What have you read?
>>
>>3221348
just look up 'theosis'. it will grow from there and constantly think about it and compare it to youmre own experiences
>>
>>3221312
Because I found rational, cause-and-causation materialism and probabilities to be enough to bring me ease. A conscious higher power was not necessary, not to mention easily defeated with reason and logic.

Have you any real history and humanities to discuss, other than your masturbatory revelations?
>>
>>3221312
>So why haven't you given Orthodox Christianity a try
Because it's obviously untrue. I'm glad it gives you warm fuzzy feelings, but I'd never be able to deal with the massive disconnect between my study of 1st century social and theological history and what any denomination of Christianity claims.
>>
some of us are strong enough to face reality
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.