[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Soviet Union the one European country in the 20th century

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: soviet union.gif (3KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
soviet union.gif
3KB, 432x216px
that did not have a problem with anti-semitism
>>
>>3218381
stalin literally purged jews from power en masse what do you mean
what is the great purge
he planed on killing more but he dieded
>>
>>3218381
Rootless Cosmopolitan campaign?
>>
>>3218381
Antisemitism was present in Soviet Union.
My father was a jew living in SU and wasn't allowed to study in St. Petersburg due to him beeing a Jew
>>
File: Soviet_antisemitism.jpg (13KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet_antisemitism.jpg
13KB, 202x250px
>>3218381
>that did not have a problem with anti-semitism
>>
>>3218381
But jews killed Uncle Joe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctors%27_plot
>>
>>3218381
They segregated them in a desolate Siberian oblast.
>>
>>3218416
>jews take control of russia
>stalin kills jews
>jews kill stalin

its the damn kikes
>>
>>3218381
Stalin had a softer version of hitler's antisemitism

>When Stalin's young daughter Svetlana fell in love with prominent Soviet filmmaker Alexei Kapler, a Jewish man twenty-three years her elder, Stalin was strongly irritated by the relationship. According to Svetlana, "He (Stalin) was irritated more than anything else by the fact that Kapler was Jewish".[51][52] Kapler was convicted to ten years of hard labor in Gulag on the charges of being an "English spy." Stalin's daughter later fell in love with Grigori Morozov, another Jew, and married him. Stalin agreed to their marriage after much pleading on Svetlana's part, but refused to attend the wedding.
>>
>>3218381
USSR indeed did not have problem with anti-semitism, they encouraged it.

If we should name Jew friendly countries in 20th century, it would be Czechosloakia, Finland, Denmark or Italy. Poland and Britain also had their fair of saved Jews.
>>
>>3218495
*fair share
>>
File: 1234.jpg (8KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
8KB, 189x267px
>>3218495
>Poland
>>
>>3218537
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Righteous_Among_the_Nations_by_country
>>
>>3218446
So did Svetlana just have daddy issuesor something?
>maybe if I bring that shekelstein home, daddy will be so mad hehe!
>>
>>3218979
Then it would be a conspiracy of Stalin's kids, since his son got himself Jewess.
>>
>>3219019
But Stalin was the father of the year
>>
>>3218979
Nah, she was just thirsty for a kosher dick
>>
>>3219077
What a cool dad. His son just couldn't handle the banter.
>>
>>3219019
citation needed
>>
>>3219301
Dzhugashvili married Yulia Meltzer, a well-known Jewish dancer from Odessa.

t. wiki
>>
>>3219077
He also refused an offer from Germans to save him from captivity by trading him for Paulus, saying "I will not trade a lieutenant for a field marshal".

Needless to say, he died in captivity.
>>
>>3218495
>Italy
>>
>>3219315
Sorry, ive misread it, i thought you talked about Stalin himself
>>
>>3219330
I don't see that as that bad. I wouldn't trade a field marshal for a lieutenant either.
>>
>>3218428
>communists were jews
Are you feeling okay? Even if SOME of them were Jewish Russians it's understandable because there already was a big population of the Ashkenazim there in Eastern Europe, that's where they came from.

Also Ashkenazim are not ethnic Jews. Their ancestors only CONVERTED to Judaism.

Real Jews don't usually have curly hair, they have thick Semitic hair like Arabs.
>>
>>3220987
"real jews" are a spook, the romans sacked the temple in 70AD, forever destroying all their genealogical records.
>>
>>3220994
And more so the diaspora would have obliterated their genealogy. Therefore, the Israelites are dead.
>>
>>3220987
Europeans don't have curly hair either.
>>
File: 14-770x425.jpg (56KB, 770x425px) Image search: [Google]
14-770x425.jpg
56KB, 770x425px
>>3221001
the physical Israelites are dead
the spiritual ones live on though
>>
>>3221008
>the physical Israelites are dead
There's still like 700 of them in northern Israel.
>>
>>3221003
Some do. Some Asians do too. Africans do.
>>
>>3221010
oh really now

i'm sure you can conclusively prove this with the genealogical records from the second templ- oh wait
>>
>>3221010
Pics? Article?
>>
>>3221015
>>3221019
>never heard of the Samaritans
Brainlets.
>>
>>3221195
I have, I just didn't make the connection.
>>
>>3218537
Fun fact: Israeli PM Netanyahu has condemned "revisionism" that claims Poland took part in the holocaust and has sided with the Polish narrative of events
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.