[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stirner and Right-Wing philosophy and theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Stirner his Creative Nihilism.png (588KB, 553x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner his Creative Nihilism.png
588KB, 553x1326px
Stirner and Right-Wing philsophy and theory?
or is it even compatible with the left?

Ive just came across this part of a book i am reading and it explains how its incompatible with the right or the left for they still base themselfs on Structeralism

The Qoute is from ''From bakunin to lacan anti-authoritarianism and the dislocation of power by Saul Newman''
>>
Why would anyone try to attach Stirner to a 'wing'? To attach a thinker who advocates complete individualism, to a collective.

What a ridiculous premise
>>
>>3217725
Because our brains are pattern seeking organs that compartmentalize reality and dont just judge every single occurence individually, if we did, we would be second guessing every single moment of our existence.

>OH WELL I CANT ASSUME THAT LION OVER THERE IS JUST LIKE THE OTHERS AND WILL MAUL ME IF I GET TOO CLOSE, WERE ALL INDIVIDUALS AFTER ALL
^^^"Individuals" who die off quickly
>>
>>3217773
This has to be a facetious interpretation or, most likely, you just haven't read a single page of Stirner.

I'll leave you to it.
>>
File: Leftycancer3.png (514KB, 760x482px)
Leftycancer3.png
514KB, 760x482px
>>3217725
Tell them
>>
>>3217835
I'm taking Stirner's logic to it's conclusion, his individual fetishizing illustrates a lack of understanding of what collectives are.
>>
>>3217714
>Stirner's egoism
>a philosophy about ruthlessly bettering your station
>a philosophy about taking things by force, regardless of current "laws"
Only brainlets can't see the connection.

The only difference between a far-right egoist and a far-left egoist is that the far-right egoist drastically overestimates his abilities and the fairness of the capitalist system, and swears fealty to it despite a high chance that he will be its slave for life. A far-left egoist realizes that the capitalist system is bent in a thousand different ways to protect the already rich, and to attain that status has little to do with intelligence or dedication but instead luck. So he fights to level the playing field, free himself from his wage masters, and create a system where he actually can improve his station. That everyone else's lives are made better at the expense of a few porkies' fortunes is just a side effect of him pursuing his own interests.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.