[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Argentinians are so autistic about these irrelevant islands?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why Argentinians are so autistic about these irrelevant islands?
>>
>>3217201

WHY SHOULD ANYONE NOT BE UPSET AT THE LOSS OF NATIONAL TERRITORY?
>>
>>3217201
Because it's an easy way to distract the plebs. Screech about it loud enough, and they don't notice how incompetent the government is.
>>
Expand territorial waters.
Resource and fishing areas I guess
>>
>>3217217
first off they never were Argentinian, they were Spanish and then British

second because they're insignificant islands with a miniscule population, no resources, and no military worth

even if you come up with some contrived way to argue they were "taken" from Argentina despite never being Argentine it happened nearly 200 fucking years ago
>>
>>3217227
>no resources
They have oil dont they?
>>
File: Falklands.permanence.png (2KB, 800x146px) Image search: [Google]
Falklands.permanence.png
2KB, 800x146px
>>3217227
>they were never argentinian
wrong
>>
>>3217227

IF THEY ARE INSIGNIFICANT ISLANDS, WHY DOES THE ETERNAL ANGLO BOTHER TRAVELLING TO THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE PLANET TO TAKE THEM BY FORCE?
>>
>>3217250
/thread
>>
>>3217250

Because it's an easy way to distract the plebs. Screech about it loud enough, and they don't notice how incompetent the government is.
>>
>>3217267
Poor argument.
>>
>>3217250
they're insignificant now, they weren't when the british first took them

frankly I think if the Argies want them so badly the UK should just sell it to them and repatriate brits living there
>>
>>3217250
because it was the right thing to and Britain always does the right thing because it is the bastion of civilisation and upholder in everything good in the world :^)
>>
>>3217201
The Argentine junta chimped out over las Malvinas to distract the populace from the bad economy.
>>
>>3217248

The UK discovered them and never gave up its claim to them, the fact that some niggers squatted there at some point is irrelevant.
>>
>>3217421

This. They assumed the British would do nothing to protect such a distant and unimportant place, they reckoned without the British PM just happening to need a distraction of her own, and of having the balls to call their bluff.
>>
>>3217320
>UK
>bastion of civilization
Kek
>>
>>3217227
>they were Spanish and then British
France has a word to say...
>>
>>3217421
They wanted a war badly, in 1978 they were stopped by the Vatican when they were going to attack Chile
>>
>>3217248
that Argentine 'claim' is when they dejure inherited spains territories after colonial collapse, as a successor state. That includes most of south south america. During that period, the island was uninhabited.

Why do argies get so angry over 'muh malvinas' when they should be more irritated over the good stuff ( see: Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, even Bolivia and Brazil to some extent) that other nations 'stole' from them?

The answer to that is as we all know it seemed to a certain drunken failing dictator to be a good idea to aim for something low, rather than a proper war. What they got though, was a relatively merciful defeat in a limited engagement, instead of any military retribution. Inheriting that failure in the collective Argentine culture is hard, I guess.
>>
File: 78B.jpg (44KB, 604x431px) Image search: [Google]
78B.jpg
44KB, 604x431px
If the argentine claim of inheritance from Spain is right then the islands should be uruguayan.
Malvinas were dependent of the spanish naval base in Montevideo.
>>
>>3217250
Because the 3000 people living there a re British and don't want to be Argentine.
Also, why would they just let Argentina take them? It would be a dishonor!
>>
>>3217250
The Falklands are tender precious sacred Aryanglo soils, something as meaningless as their distance is irrelevant. I didn't expect an anti-nationalist Turanian like yourself to understand.
>>
>>3217475
The UK didn't discover them, Jamal. It was the french
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.