[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: demiurge.jpg (86KB, 477x566px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.jpg
86KB, 477x566px
was it autism?
>>
Blake?
>>
>>3216322
>>3216337

he was schizophrenic
>>
>>3216322
Unquestionably. Also sociopathy.
>>
>>3216362

incorrect. he was deeply empathetic and didn't exhibit any characteristics of either of those conditions.
>>
I was actually talking about the demiurge not blake
>>
File: Demiurge.jpg (22KB, 205x252px)
Demiurge.jpg
22KB, 205x252px
That looks NOTHING like the Demiurge. Demiurge looks like this, with a lions head and snakes body. Whoever drew that picture? Yes, that's autism. Whoever posted this? Autism as well.
>>
God created autism, thus he is the God of Autism (and anything else you can think of).
>>
>>3216456
>>3216322

According to science; perfect mathematics. Associated with the Sun and Gold throughout history.

>Au-tist.
>>
>>3216456
So either you list him as
God of aardvarks, ants, etc,
God of Everything
or just
God
>>
Autists are just people closer to the cosmic truth.
>>
>>3216704
> I'm not crazy, I'm enlightened
>>
File: sauce.gif (278KB, 640x360px)
sauce.gif
278KB, 640x360px
>>3216711

Person 1: "The miracles of Jesus in the Bible are Scientifically impossible!"

Person 2: Could aliens with sufficiently advanced technology, or a clever hacker in a Matrix style computer simulated universe do the miracles, ascribed to Jesus in the Bible, while still conforming to "scientific law"?

Person 1:.........

Person 2: Then why couldn't God?
>>
>>3216728
If the God of the Bible existed and the Bible is accurate, this God is not worth worshipping anyway. The conscience, which is a higher moral authority than any God, rejects the God that is described in that book as a monster.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.