[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is varg right about all ancient civilizations being white?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 22

Is varg right about all ancient civilizations being white?
>>
Those were olive civilizations. No they weren't "White" as Varg would say.
>>
wtf even is white
>>
Is Varg American by this point?

He went from
>Pagan Norse
to
>Muh Pan-European culture.
And now
>Whiteness.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 600x806px
>>3215723
So I would be considered white by varg. Even though I look more like a Southern European than Northern European because I'm middle a easterner?
>>
>>3215732
An arbitrary classification of humans based on facial features and skin tone, often twisted to include or exclude specific groups to fill the needs of a person.
>>
File: 1494873824248.jpg (73KB, 1242x857px) Image search: [Google]
1494873824248.jpg
73KB, 1242x857px
>>3215723
>>
No, this is more we wuz retardation
>>
>>3215723
>Is varg right

Almost never
>>
>>3215747
That can't be real. He didn't actually tweet just "we" did he?
>>
File: are the crystal gems.jpg (58KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
are the crystal gems.jpg
58KB, 1200x675px
>>3215771
it's real but was quickly deleted
>>
>>3215775
If only he tweeted "wuz" afterwards
>>
>>3215723
Yes

christians btfo
>>
>>3215741
Obviously needs the views of the /pol/ crowd like Lauren Southern does to rake in those Youtube bux.
>>
>>3215742
Where are you from habibi? Syrian here with looks of a South Italian.
>>
>>3215742
Looks like Abraham Lincoln crossed with Homo heidelbergensis.
>>
>>3215723
No, it is true that modern western euros have DNA similarities to ancient Egyptians but that is because of out of Africa and not because the ancient Egyptians are white. Varg and /pol/ in general cling onto one or two headlines and misrepresent them.
>>
Varg is a heavy metal musician. If you take his word seriously it's your problem not his.
>>
>>3215820
>Literally who?
>Look her up.
>Some Libertarian bint.
Ah yes, the only thing more retarded than a commie: a libertarian.
>>
>>3215723
No, that's fucking stupid. This is just Germanics trying to appropriate the achievements of older civilizations as their own.
The people of the ancient Levant and fertile crescent were an ethnically distinct group, seperate from Western Europeans. You can say the same for the Greeks as well.
If you take Egypt for example, up an down the Nile you'd find a spectrum of people with different shades of skin.
There were Egyptians in the Upper Egypt almost indistinguishable from the Kushites.
There was even a time during the Middle Kingdom period (2025-1630 BCE) where the Pharaohs were dark in complection.
>inb4 we wuz kangs
I'm not kidding, go check for yourself. There was a brief time where the the upper echelons of Egypt were ethnically Nubian.
>>
>>3215741
>>Muh Pan-European culture.
I doubt this considering he thinks southern Europeans are non-White mongrels no different from Arabs BUT perhaps his old videos did have the veneer of pan-Europeanism.
>>
>>3216058
He thinks pale white redheads are mongrels, the result of blond Nordic Europeans mixing with, get ready for it, subsaharan african negroes of all people.
>>
>>3215723
Norway's finest
>>
File: 1498830966404.png (40KB, 163x191px) Image search: [Google]
1498830966404.png
40KB, 163x191px
>>3216088
Wait what?
>>
File: Mycenaean_World_en.png (897KB, 1242x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Mycenaean_World_en.png
897KB, 1242x1090px
>>3215723
No

>>3216056
The Nubians conquered Egypt, that's why you see them forming the nobility during that time.

It's the same with all the Germanic migrations. The Lombards didn't create Italy, they conquered it. The Frankish Kingdom was built atop the smoking ruins of Gaul. And it has likely always been this way. The Dorians invaded Mycenaean Greece and burned most cities to the ground. Some Dorians eventually consolidated their power in Sparta, ruling over a massive subjugated population of slaves. Athens and Thebes remained as holdouts, to revive the civilization that had been devastated. In pre-Roman Italy the Etruscans and Latins migrated in from the north, pushing a less developed people into the hills. Only by accident were they influenced by Greek culture long enough to begin building a decent culture of their own. Then came the Celts to raid that culture and carry off valuables. The presence of foreign elites is proof of conquest, not construction.
>>
>>3216151
Yup, and the only reason there are red heads in Britain and Ireland is because -- Egyptian migrants, which of course exclusively were gingers, moved there.

Again he's entirely in his right to have retarded opinions. What amazes me is that he has followers.
>>
>>3216191
Did you miss the part where he thinks ancient Egyptians were white?
>>
>>3216088
>>3216151
>>3216191
>>3216762
Varg unironically thinks that only an extremely minuscule pool of people are white, and French, Celts and Balts are mongrel untermensch. He has become a literal meme by this point.
>>
>>3215730
When someone says they were a white civilization, they mean they were of the Caucasian race.
>>
>>3215747
>>3215775
WTF? I love Trump now.
>>
>>3215996
>but that is because of out of Africa
Do you believe your own bullshit?

Ancient egyptians are closely related to middle eastern and european populations, not sub-saharan africans. Indo-Europeans migrated from Asia into Europe and North Africa, not from Sub-saharan Africa.
>>
>>3215996
They don't have similar DNA.

>>3217340
>and european populations
Not really.
>>
>>3215723
yes?
consider jon jafari. i didn't even know his father is iranian, i only knew his first name and thought he was just some white guy.
similarly coptic people can come to europe and easily assimilate in a generation, because of their Whiteness.
So yeah, almost all civilizations were White, since they were made by people whose genetically indistinguishable descendants only need to change their language and customs to fit in europe.
>>
>>3217355
>Not really.
>Scientists who managed to obtain full genome sequences of Ancient Egyptians for the first time have concluded the people of the pharaohs were more closely related to modern Europeans and inhabitants of the Near East rather than present-day Egyptians.

>Nevertheless, they concluded the mummified people were “distinct from modern Egyptians, and closer towards Near Eastern and European samples”.

>“Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians,” they wrote.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
>>
>>3217388
so they were white then.
>>
>>3217388
Please cite the original study, not idiotic nonsense from a mainstream media outlet.
>>
>>3217263
Caucasian as a race is a big fucking meme. Obviously biracial populations like Somalis and Indians are included in there as well.

>>3217340
I hope you don't think Indo-Europeans were the very first Europeans/Middle Easterners anon, because the aboriginal hunter gatherers of Europe and the early farmers of the Middle East refute that.
>>
>>3217393
They were "Caucasoid", but not white. Even back then when Egyptians had less African DNA (thanks to the one drop rule, your average 7% black ancient Egyptian would be classified as black despite how stupid that is), most Egyptians weren't pale skinned. If they were, they were either a minority or they came from what is now the Levant or Libya (though that's not to say all of those areas are light skinned), or in later times, Greece.
>>
File: Capture.png (74KB, 596x488px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
74KB, 596x488px
>>3215742
> I look more like a Southern European than Northern European because I'm middle a easterner?

You don't look like an European, Ahcmed

>>3217398
The original study just say that Ancient Egyptians had no negroid admixture unlike modern Egyptians
>>
>>3217393
I don't really give a shit but its funny because the middle eastern and north African populations are literally classified as white in the US...

>>3217398
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

It was linked in the article, you lazy shit.
>On the nuclear level we merged the SNP data of our three ancient individuals with 2,367 modern individuals34,35 and 294 ancient genomes36 and performed PCA on the joined data set. We found the ancient Egyptian samples falling distinct from modern Egyptians, and closer towards Near Eastern and European samples (Fig. 4a, Supplementary Fig. 3, Supplementary Table 5). In contrast, modern Egyptians are shifted towards sub-Saharan African populations. Model-based clustering using ADMIXTURE37 (Fig. 4b, Supplementary Fig. 4) further supports these results and reveals that the three ancient Egyptians differ from modern Egyptians by a relatively larger Near Eastern genetic component, in particular a component found in Neolithic Levantine ancient individuals36
>>
>>3215723

If the J2 populations of MENA aren't white, then neither are the Greeks and Romans. And if the J2's are white, then so are the other caucasoid swarthy races of the region.
>>
>>3217419
Yes, at most it says that ancient Egyptians are more closely related to Europeans than to Sub-Saharan Africans. Not that Egyptians are closely related to Europeans because it's just not true.
>>
>>3217420
That's mostly because of the model they were using. Because of more recent Sub-Saharan admixture (I think it was like 7%) modern Egyptians are shifted towards Sub-Saharan populations. That doesn't mean they are cosely related to modern day Europeans.
>>
>>3215723
>white

And varg is the ultimate faggot, don't know why people listen to his lies.
>>
>>3217430
>That's mostly because of the model they were using
Nope

>That doesn't mean they are cosely related to modern day Europeans.
Literally states "we found the ancient Egyptian samples falling distinct from modern Egyptians, and closer towards Near Eastern and European samples "

>That doesn't mean they are cosely related to modern day Europeans.
Love the semantics. Who were they closely related to if not to the people literally living next to them and involved in regular trade with?
>>
>>3217443
>Nope
Yes. It's literally what this study is about.

>Who were they closely related to
>We find that ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Neolithic and Bronze Age samples in the Levant, as well as to Neolithic Anatolian and European populations (Fig. 5a,b).

And:

>The closest populations on the MDS with respect to our ancient meta population (AEGY) are modern populations from Saudi-Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Yemen and other Near-East populations
>>
>>3217443
More shifted towards them than x samples doesn't mean they were closer to them than to the x samples
>>
>>3217430
That 7% SSA admixture was actually for ancient Egyptians. Modern ones are around 9-16% on average.
>>
>>3217422

Which in turn proven how fucking retarded and arbitrary white is as a concept
>>
File: 1501751093960.png (53KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1501751093960.png
53KB, 229x220px
>>3217460
>white is arbitrary
>leftists literally can't tell a nigger from a white man
>>
File: 14-21%.png (190KB, 674x892px) Image search: [Google]
14-21%.png
190KB, 674x892px
>>3217455
>>
File: No Negroid.png (205KB, 1397x931px) Image search: [Google]
No Negroid.png
205KB, 1397x931px
>>3217468
>Red is sub-saharan admixture
This kill the afro-centrist
>>
>>3217460

White is a subcategory of caucasoid, but while it is reasonable to exclude racially distinct Dravidians, it makes less sense to exclude many Afro-Asiatic peoples who have very dark skin, such as Nubians and Ethiopians. But just because the edge are blurry doesn't mean it doesn't exist, red and blue exist despite the existence of purple.
>>
>>3217472
>3 individuals
>late periods
They are as delusional as nordicist. Most of them already say that Hyksos murdered all original Egyptians or something.
>>
>>3217443

Are you retarded? Near Easterners are genetically close to Europeans if they don't have Negroid admixture
>>
>>3217508
literally my point, negroid admixture is fairly recent to the middle east.
>>
>>3217513

This does not mean Near Easterners are or were European though.
Europeans just acquired Anatolian and Caucasus DNA during the Neolithic. This is most notable in maternal lines.
No one would claim a pure Mesolithic European man is close to these Egyptians.
>>
File: political_world_map3000.jpg (1019KB, 3000x1523px) Image search: [Google]
political_world_map3000.jpg
1019KB, 3000x1523px
>>3215732
>wtf even is white

Roughly people originating here.
Atlantic to Urals, Sahara to North Pole.

Adjust for Arabs and Persians as your personal feelings guide you, its not a scientific term.
>>
>>3216058
>I doubt this considering he thinks southern Europeans are non-White mongrels no different from Arabs

Is he doing that Evola thing where he claims the pure white people were wizards who lived 400 years and lived in an island in the north, but when they mixed with subhuman browns they lost their special powers and became modern germans?
>>
>>3215723
WE
>>
>>3217419
This study was done in only 1 city/settlement.
>>
Why do you people care about an opinion of a metal musician/church arsonist/murderer?
>>
>>3217393
Have similar DNA =/= white
>>
>>3217707

Only an 80 IQ retard would think that has any significance.
The samples from Crocodilopolis cover a period of one and a half thousand years.
>>
>>3217263
>Caucasian race

Caucasian race is an American meme. How you actually seen people from Caucasus? Not white.
>>
>>3217735

Circassians and Chechens do look fairly white in the same way Bulgarians do.
>>
>>3217734
>Only an 80 IQ retard would think that has any significance.

Of course it does, its very obviously a flaw.
Would you take Balkan DNA to prove "european race" shit and then apply it to the Irish?
>>
>>3217745
why do you anti white leftcucks want a safe space?
>>
>>3217745

What do Irish have to do with anything?

If there was a special community of Levantines in Crocilopolis distinct from the "Real Black Egyptians", they had to violently and murderously racist to not mix in 1.5k years.
That's not consistent with our understanding of Ancient Egypt.
>>
>>3217751
>people before cars and urbanization totally got married to women from 500 miles away
>>
>>3217755

Exactly. Egyptians were never "Black" because they never mixed with the distant Blacks in Sudan.

The population was largely descended from the original Natufians and Pre-Pottery Neolithic migrants from Levant and stayed that way until the Arab slave trade which introduced new SSA genetics.
>>
File: marchofthetitans.jpg (240KB, 1278x906px) Image search: [Google]
marchofthetitans.jpg
240KB, 1278x906px
>>3215723
Yes
>>
>>3217760
I don't give a fuck about your rhetoric. The study is shit, it has an obvious flaw. You need data from more points.
>>
>>3217761
WE WUZ WHITE PHARAOHS

Just stop dude
>>
File: 16729956992_6049d78529_k.jpg (2MB, 2048x1845px) Image search: [Google]
16729956992_6049d78529_k.jpg
2MB, 2048x1845px
>>3217772
sorry but science is on my side
>>
>>3217768

Oh I have a feeling afrocentrists won't concede no matter how much DNA we have from Ancient Egypt.
Afrocentrism is a mental illness cannot be cured by information alone, especially information that is too complex for them to grasp.
>>
>>3217778
I am not an afro-centrist or any other ideology.
I came into the thread, read the shit in it, noticed a study that has only a small sample spread being hailed as a holy relic, and replied.

Its like those gay frog studies posted on /pol/, where a british scientist took samples from a sewage opening where agricultural and industrial waste meet, and concluded that contraceptives are a sin.
>>
>>3215723
No.
>>
>>3215723
No. Varg is psychotic.
>>
>>3217772
They were actually, well not "white" but a mix of european genes, think inbred mixes of meds and nordics.
>>
>>3217777
>>3217798

Germanics are indo-europeans who migrated/invaded from the ukranian steppe.

Nordics? In Egypt? Literally WE WUZ tier.
>>
>>3217786

>small sample

You have no idea what you're talking about.
The conditions in Egypt are not ideal for the preservation of DNA so they picked three well preserved samples from three temporally distinct periods for autosome sequencing.

They have a much bigger sample of mitochondrial DNA and that also backs up the autosomal results.

>>
>>3217810
>post says "small sample spread"
>you strawman it as "small sample"
>put that dot on an empty paragraph as if your uneducated opinion is gospel

4/10, got me to cringe and reply. Closing the tab now.
>>
>>3217734
Only a retard would think it doesnt have significance. Different areas of Egypt could have different ethnicities.
>>
>>3217816

Are you retarded?
>>
>>3217819

Yeah maybe there were Nords in Giza
>>
>>3217840
Maybe there were africans in Ireland
>>
>>3217861

Occam's razor
>>
>>3217866
Elaborate. Both claims are equally lacking in evidence.
>>
>>3217871

So is this >>3217819

Occam's razor would suggest though that the people living north of Crocodilopolis in the Nile delta were either

1. similar to the indigenous Egyptian inhabitants of Crocodilopolis
2. more mixed with circum Mediterranean populations

Both possibilities are very realistic.
>>
>>3217484
Nubians and Ethiopians are literally mixed race population. You don't see people calling African Americans "Caucasoid" despite them being 20-25% Caucasian. The same applies for other people in Sudan and South Sudan, even the blackest people there can often have "Caucasoid" features thanks to rampant mixing. Dravidians can get excluded completely because there is an entire race that looks quite similar to them native to South and Southeast Asia, parts of the Pacific, and Australia.
>>
It doesn't matter if you are white or not.

If you are a Pagan that rejects Christ then you will burn in hell all the same along with the muzzies.

Seeking glory in your race and larping in the modern day era as a viking is poor excuse for lifting yourself up as an example. Repent and find Jesus and stop this autistic larping.
>>
>>3217760
>never
>they had 9-15% SSA DNA on average

It would be more accurate to say almost never. Although there was indeed a point where their earliest ancestors had no African DNA as you said.
>>
>>3217886
>they had 9-15% SSA DNA

No they didn't see >>3217472
>>
>>3217808
Sorry my mind was wandering. I meant germanics.
>>
>>3217886

You're ignoring the importance of Egypt in the Sapiens settlement of Eurasia.

The paleolithic locals should in theory share more genetic drift with Eurasians than Africans but also share less genetic drift with them than all Eurasians do with each other.
This could result in some kind of pseudo-SSA signal.
>>
>>3217876
1. There are short yellow people in China.
Occam's Razor that there are short yellow people in India too, since its next to China.
Occam's Razor that there are short yellow people in Persia too, since its next to India, which we deduced has them.
Occam's Razor that there are short yellow people in Anatolia, and Europe, and everywhere, because its a retarded pseudo-intellectual tool of rhetoric and not a logical device.
>>
>>3217904

Occam's razor isn't intended to be applied on things we have concrete information of.

If we had no information about the world outside China and little about China, all of those could be constructed as rational pre-eliminary hypotheses.

This is of course entirely unrelated to the topic at hand. Lack of information is not the problem here, ignorance and afrocentric bias are.
>>
Indians and Persians were white
>>
>>3217917
I proved that O'sR gives you bad conclusions.
You exclusively used O'sR to make your claims.

1+1=?
>>
>>3217893
Really? I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>3217924

You didn't prove anything, you just said Indians are Chinese.

Occam's razor on the Nile delta Egyptians still holds. They were like Crocodilopolis indigenous people or more mixed. There was no Little Congo by the Mediterranean.
>>
>>3217927
>Occam's razor on the Nile delta Egyptians still holds.

Holds what? Its a guessing tool. You are guessing, and insult people who guess differently.
Stop masquerading your speculation as science.
>>
>>3215723
lol wewuzzing isn't just a black thing
>>
File: Egyptiens.jpg (272KB, 1178x896px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptiens.jpg
272KB, 1178x896px
Actual Levantine here. I'm not emotionally invested in this topic so I might be able to add some rational thought to this thread, even if it is a shitty bait one. First of all, Levantines have nothing to do with Egypt (other than trade and the such). Secondly, their are and always have been many indigenous ethnicities residing in Egypt, all would've looked differently to the other. Lastly, the Egyptians left behind what they looked like. In pic related the paint themselves and how other people look in relation to them. You can see that in comparison to the Syrian and the Libyan the Egyptian is pretty brown.
>>
>>3215996
It's not true, that's based on a single haplogroup that king tut had which on its own means very little. I'm tired of lies and half truths being posted here constantly by faggots like you
>>
>>3217937

It's not a guess but a logical interpretation of the facts at hand.
Even if it was wrong it wouldn't change that. Maybe there was a New Congo inhabited by Kemetic Bantu at the Nile delta but based on the information we have right now, that wouldn't be a logical thought.
>>
>>3217734
Even the study itself notes that caveat
>>
>>3217950
You are guessing, lad. Stop pretending its not guesswork, every person reading the thread knows.
>>
>>3217944

This is not a realistic depiction, it's a standardized representation.
>>
>>3217956

So you think that a logical interpretation consistent with all current data is on 50-50 equal ground with a crackpot theory about Kemetic Bantu from the depths of the Congo?
>>
>>3217958
Still doesn't change the fact that they were not white or levantine? Why does it bother Europeans so much that early civilisations were not white? With all their modern achievements why do many of them still have massive inferiority complexes?
>>
>>3217967
>a logical interpretation consistent with all current data

"Town X had such people, so town Y hundreds of miles away also had the same people. In fact the whole geographical region had the same people, because town X had them".

>a logical interpretation consistent with all current data

Also, nice strawman, retard. You are the only one bringing that shit up.
>>
>>3217951

Yes because it's written by good scientists
>>
>>3217970

So you accept the depiction is not realistic but still claim that it's realistic? Get fucked moron, ancient Egyptians looked like modern Egyptians, ie, they were white.
>>
File: Upper_Egypt_Nomes.png (208KB, 865x1678px) Image search: [Google]
Upper_Egypt_Nomes.png
208KB, 865x1678px
>>3217974

Nile delta really isn't very far from Crocodilopolis/Faiyum.

The results may have less predictive power about the inhabitants of a distant places like Thebes though but I haven't said anything about them. I doubt they were any blacker but I realize that this is a personal opinion and not yet backed by science.
>>
File: 1502204300890.jpg (74KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
1502204300890.jpg
74KB, 750x742px
>>3215723
Varg is a larping we-wuzzer
I can't believe I used to take him seriously
>>
>>3217983
>Nile delta really isn't very far from Crocodilopolis/Faiyum.

Its not exactly a highway. More like FUCKING DESERT.
People don't move such distances in such terrain at that tech level for no reason.
There wasn't an OKCupid to get your crocodile peasants to lust after an Alexandrine woman and go there.
>>
>>3217987

There's this thing called "the river Nile" that runs thru Egypt, it is, in fact, a highway.
>>
File: 4104889481_47476dddd0.jpg (126KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4104889481_47476dddd0.jpg
126KB, 500x333px
>>3217981
So why did they paint themselves brown while painting the Syrians in a lighter tone?
>ancient Egyptians looked like modern Egyptians, ie, they were white.
Lol come back and talk to me when you've been to Egypt.
>>
>>3217987

I agree and this raises the possibility that the inhabitants of Crocodilopolis stayed genetically Egyptian for much longer than other parts of the country.

I'm not really getting why people in the Nile delta with increased contact to the circum Mediterranean world would be more SSA though.
>>
>>3217997
Nigga Nile is important because its all mud and swamp on its shores. It floods the land near it regularly. Its not a road.

>>3218000
You are strawmanning again.
>>
>>3218003

Oh so Crocodilopolis is isolated when it's convenient for Afrocentrism but raped by Lebs 24/7 when it's not. I see.
>>
>>3218008
You are strawmanning again, again.
>>
>>3218010

Maybe you should think harder about what you write so it doesn't work against your pov
>>
>>3218017
Maybe you shouldn't assume what my PoV is and attack that assumption.
Protip: my PoV is that your "argument" is shit, as demonstrated.
>>
>>3218018

Maybe it's your brain that's shit
>>
>>3218020
>relegated from insulting strawmen to insulting me

Low.
>>
>>3218027

Your posts are not constructive and don't discuss the points relevant to the argument so this is going nowhere
>>
>>3218032
This coming from the guy who brought us these:
>>3218020
>Maybe it's your brain that's shit
>>3218017
>Maybe you should think harder about what you write so it doesn't work against your pov

Lets summarize:
You: My speculation is fact.
Me: No, its not.
You: You must be afrocentrist to disagree.
Me: You are misrepresenting my view and the facts.
You: Your brain is shit.
Me: Stop insulting.
You: Your posts aren't constructive.
>>
File: scimeth.jpg (126KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
scimeth.jpg
126KB, 850x700px
>>3218066

My speculation is not fact but a logical interpretation of the data we have.

If there was contrary information available I would modify my view to suit it but there isn't.

You raised some good points like Crocodilopolis not being directly on the Nile and thus the indigenous people might have stayed distinct but other than that you only repeated the word strawman over and over and offered nothing to the argument.
>>
>>3218090
It does not logically follow from one village in the desert having such and such population, that all villages in the desert had that exact same population forever.
You are guessing. You have nothing. Fuck off.
>>
>>3217263
>Caucasian race
You know Somalians and people in the middle east are part of the Caucasian race
>>
>>3218094

But I didn't claim that.
I only stated that the people in the Nile delta, close to Crocodilopolis as it is had more extensive contacts with the circum Mediterranean world and this may or may not have had an impact on their genetics.
>>
>>3218105
>may or may not
Every post you made in this thread should contain these words. If that were the case, I wouldn't have started replying.
>>
>>3218120

See >>3217876

I didn't state that I prefer one over the other because it's a gamble.

We could add logically unsupported scenarios to this gamble like Bantu, Chinese, Indians, Turks, Ethiopians etc but these exist outside rational interpretation although new data could change everything of course.
>>
>>3218139
>please see that old post of mine that you already replied to and that chain led here

Please see a doctor.
>>
>>3218139

>Every post you made in this thread should contain these words. If that were the case, I wouldn't have started replying

You're saying you shouldn't have started replying, I agree.
>>
>>3218097
Were Caucasian in obsolete racial scientific categories. Today they have been shown to be genetically closer or related to West Africans by both being some form of haplogroup E barring the Semitic admixture in Ethiopians and any real or purported Arab admixture in Somalis or alleged descendance from the prophet.
>>
>>3218180

>Today they have been shown to be genetically closer or related to West Africans by both being some form of haplogroup E

This is only marginally true. Without the Neolithic Near-Eastern admixture in Ethiopians and Somalis, they would be almost as genetically divergent from West Africans as they are now.
>>
>>3216058
He literally invented a Roleplaying game marketed to Europeans, which lets you play "as per your European nature" or some shit.
>>
>>3217735
Yea but to be fair they only look like that today because they've been BTFO by the Turks, Circassians look do "white"

Either way though, saying some snownigger has anything in common to the great Civilizations of the Mediterranean or Fertile Crescent is pretty stupid, Varg is a welfare queen LARPer
>>
>>3215723
dont listen to varg on history
he knows nothing about history beside scandinavia

hes accidentally right about spain and italy tho
>>
>>3218336

>he knows nothing about history beside scandinavia

He disputes the Indo-European invasion of Scandinavia though. He's bound to be the most wrong about things which are emotionally important to him.
>>
File: 3rd wave.jpg (153KB, 926x529px) Image search: [Google]
3rd wave.jpg
153KB, 926x529px
>>3218342
we wuz hyperboreans and shiet
>>
>>3216172
So Greek had an S, C, and K. How did they know which was which?
Latin only had the S for S sounds and C for K sounds.
Why is Greek retarded?
>>
>>3217927
>>3217950
Why are you referring to Black Africans as Bantu when they're only one out of 5 groups? Wouldn't it be more plausible if it was Cushitic or Nilo-Saharan black people? I mean, neither are or ever were ethnically Egyptian, but just look at the location.
>>
>>3218543

>Wouldn't it be more plausible if it was Cushitic or Nilo-Saharan black people?

In the Nile delta?
Well they certainly weren't the indigenous people there. We know that much from the Crocodilopolis samples.

Migration at some point is a possibility we can't exclude but the population densities might have been enough to minimize the effects of such for a long time.
>>
File: 1494425957268.jpg (24KB, 436x462px) Image search: [Google]
1494425957268.jpg
24KB, 436x462px
>>3215775
>>
>>3218342
If that was true, then why isn't he some swarthy Eurasian or an extinct brown skinned descendent of hunter gatherers?
>>
>>3217786
>Its like those gay frog studies posted on /pol/, where a british scientist took samples from a sewage opening where agricultural and industrial waste meet, and concluded that contraceptives are a sin.
I suppose you think that half of all Danish adolescent males developing breasts is normal.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.