[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many of my brothers in the Atheist Community still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1476315833476.jpg (37KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476315833476.jpg
37KB, 256x256px
Why do so many of my brothers in the Atheist Community still cling to the "morals" and "ethics" of their religious heritage? Did we not leave belied behind up precisely so that we wouldn't have to live shackled by such rules?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 388x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 388x600px
>>3215712
Because they refuse to adopt nihilism and enter into existential crises of sorts.
>>
if there is no afterlife then all life is precious and should be respected.
>>
Do you have a better alternative anon?
>>
File: ff3.jpg (38KB, 560x374px) Image search: [Google]
ff3.jpg
38KB, 560x374px
Daily reminder to sage all Christposting threads, have a nice day.
>>
>>3215712
Wow it is almost as if humans are hardwired to value ethics and it is only through convoluted mental gymnastics that this natural inclination can be suppressed.
>>
Post more pics of the rabbit
>>
There are no answers and everything humans have ever done is just thrashing around in the dark.
>>
>>3215712
Bugs...
>>
>>3215712
You know, Christianity is fucked and you know that. It's only that people cherrypick certain values from the Bible that they think is morally acceptable. So don't give me that shit that ethics only comes from religion. You fuckers use your own subjective opinion to judge what's right in your stupid religious books. So obviously morals and ethics don't depend on religion. Now fuck off
>>
>>3215712
Because being a faggit and raising your wife's sons mothers dogs transfliud grand aunts wolf girl doesn't appeal to everyone.
>>
Why don't atheist men enslave women for us? Life would be 10x better.
>>
>>3215712
Take your stupid sand nigger religions back to the sandy shit holes, faggot
>>
>>3215917
This. Conservatism and tradicionalism is the ultimate red pill.
>>
>>3215712
Because you don't need god to be moral
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.