[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need ammo to fight /pol/. Why were the Jews expelled so often?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1502221606378.png (700KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
1502221606378.png
700KB, 928x8800px
I need ammo to fight /pol/. Why were the Jews expelled so often? Is it because Westerners are intrinsically bad people?
>>
Cuz dey jealous of da chosen people of g-d
>>
>>3214118
Go look up the rates that other religious minorities were expelled or otherwise shit on. Check out the 30 years war in particular.
>>
File: 1370455381072.jpg (23KB, 425x448px) Image search: [Google]
1370455381072.jpg
23KB, 425x448px
>>3214118
basically old testament is full of autofellating/nationalism and would be kinda shit to anyone who isn't a jew
also "le greedy jew conning others for his own sake"
very much ironic given /pol/'s love of nationalism and laissez-faire capitalism
>>
No /pol/, but you have to be an absolute retard to not see why jews were kicked out so often. The fucking Bible by their own writings make them out to be the villains or fuckups 90% of the time.
>>
>>3214118
Any reason to pin the blame on something or some group.
>>
its just a coincidence they were kicked out of every country they've ever been in

fuck trump and fuck white people
>>
>>3214118
Jesuits were expelled from 83 countries.

Why doesn't anyone know that?
>>
>>3214328
The who?
>>
>>3214337
Society of Jesus or Jesuit.
>>
>>3214118
Because they were widespread and defenseless.
>>
File: 1496339566056.png (189KB, 632x724px) Image search: [Google]
1496339566056.png
189KB, 632x724px
>>
>>3214118
So here's a few basic reasons:

Jews were expelled from their homeland and basically enslaved by most people who took them on. Jews at this point were like inner city blacks, they stole and did hard labour most of the time. Eventually they returned to the promised land and did well until the Romans came around. After Christ said some stuff that made the Jews kinda pissy, the head priest crucified Jesus. Turns out Jews were looking for a reason to rebel so they did and Titius slaughtered most of us and forced us to live anywhere but Judea.

Jews then took on jobs no one else would and assimilated to the Romans pretty well for a while, after of course the Romans misunderstood the Jews and thought circumcision was amputation of the penis. Kinda similar with Christian, romans thought they were cannibals for receiving communion.

Skip to medieval ages and Jews were still taking jobs no one else would do such as banking and being really good merchants. Thing is, European lords can't always pay back their debts and instead banished them to avoid payment.

1800s, Rothchilds rose to fame for founding a more centralised banking system. They gave loans to the French and English and this time they couldn't be banished because they were in Germany. So everyone had to pay back their loans to the Jews.

Fast forward to the early 1900s and eugenics was becoming popular. Who's the weakest race? The one that gets pushed around all the time so the Jews, blacks, and the Irish.

Holocaust happened and Hitler killed a bunch of Jews, intellectuals, and gypsies. Neo Nazis don't understand that pictures and easily accessible information don't lie. Now today because Jews were forced to do the lowest of jobs to survive, they're still considered to be low and cheap people.

Many don't seem to understand that Jews technically didn't do much wrong, victims of circumstance.
>>
>>3214118
It's also easier to blame a small potion of your population rather than a large minority.
>>
Perhaps like to borrow money. People hate to pay back money.

Look at the actual numbers of people involved and what else is going on at the time. In almost every case, it's a handful of people being thrown out, after rioting or war or other disaster gives a good excuse.
>>
>>3214429
>Jesuits
how is that ammo you fucking dipshit?
>>
>>3214416
the general manner in which human memory works also loans itself to associating the group with the individual and vice versa
>>
>>3214445
>different subsets are equivalent to entirely separate faiths
sure thing buddy
>>
>>3214118
>Why were the Jews expelled so often?
I don't know but when you're kicked out so much often you should really question yourself.
>>
>>3214548

So since everyone around you thinks you are a cocksucking faggot I guess you actually are one, huh?
>>
>>3214575
actually yes
>>
>>3214575
A better analogy would be if anyone around me told me to stop being a cocksucking faggot. Then yes I should do something.
>>
File: (you).png (396KB, 680x639px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
396KB, 680x639px
>>3214416
Sure things, Shlomo.
>>
>>3214715
Not an arguement
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.