[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 160x160px
Christian
>God is good
Me
>Then give me all your money
Christian
>No

What gives these people the right to be such hypocrites?
>>
>>3214023
great thread OP. Back to instagram with your me: memes
>>
"Congratulations, you got yourself caught, what's the next step of your master plan?"
>saving this thread... with NO SURVIVORS

Okay, how is liberal Christianity a thing? I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't understand the philosophical reasoning for it. Christ said that the Church would be protected from the gates of Hell, which, implies to me that the Church won't fall to false doctrine. So, how do liberal, often gay-affirming Christians maintain that the Church was wrong for 20 centuries about homosexuality?

Pic related, some Episcopalian bishops (the Episcopal Church in the US is probably one of the most liberal denominations that can be described as high church).
>>
>>3214069
Found the Christian!
>>
Why would I give all my money that God helped me acquire to a heathen loser? Unless you are badly in need of it, you don't need it.
>>
>>3214119
If any other man said he was getting velvet robes and hats made based off 16th century Italian designs you'd assume he was gay

Personally I consider myself to be a liberal Catholic because I support others secular rights to do as they please in their lives, while neither attending mass nor believing in God myself
>>
File: 983_Pope_Paul_VI_Fanon_1963.png (4MB, 1154x1600px) Image search: [Google]
983_Pope_Paul_VI_Fanon_1963.png
4MB, 1154x1600px
>>3214163
How do you call yourself a Catholic if you don't believe in any Catholic ideas?

I have a huge folder full of clergymen and architecture of various Christian denominations, so I'm going to upload pictures of whatever denomination I happen to talk about in that post.
>>
>>3214144
What you're saying is a lot closer to the Jewish ideas that someone is poor as a punishment, and not the pro charity Christian views
>>
>>3214200
Nope. Simply that if you don't need the money, why would I give it away? Not sure what cathlcucks do, but works don't lead to salvation.
>>
Is a Christian allowed to marry someone with a different religion like Jews and Muslims?
>>
File: Grand liturgy.jpg (541KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Grand liturgy.jpg
541KB, 1600x1200px
>>3214241
In my Church (Eastern Orthodox), no; only someone baptized in the name of the Trinity may be married, and even then only if the spouse agrees to raise the children of this marriage in the Orthodox faith. Moreover, IIRC, these marriages must be approved by a bishop.
>>
>>3214198
It's as much an ethnicity as being secular Jewish; the shame, Mary complexes, not using condoms, it all stays with you

>>3214241
Depends on the sect. Some say no, some don't care, some say yes but only if the kids are raised in their faith
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.