[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My great grandfather hated the Nazis. He was forced into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ....jpg (59KB, 620x324px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
59KB, 620x324px
My great grandfather hated the Nazis. He was forced into the German army and sent right to the Eastern Front. He never fired his gun at the "enemy." A grenade exploded not three feet from him. He was entirely torn apart.

The doctors could not put him back together again.
>>
Kinda like humpty dumpty
>>
>>3213466
>>3213466
What a retard
>>
>>3213466
And?
>>
>>3213466
From what I understand, several of my great grandparents fought in the Soviet Army during WW2, and some were killed. I don't know what they thought of Stalin and the Soviet government, but I do know that after righteously kicking the Nazis out of Russia, the Soviet army proceeded to unrighteously oppress the people of Ukraine, Poland, and so on. That entire totalitarian period is such an utter horror. Arguments over who was worse, Hitler or Stalin, miss the point. What we should be thinking about is how we can prevent any of that sort of madness from happening again.
>>
>>3213656

Perhaps by not leaving the Whites to hang by the Reds, Ukraine would have fared better.
>>
>>3213466
My grandfather hated the nazis. He fought them...
>>
>>3213466
My older relatives hated the Nazis. They lived in Detroit and built the shit that defeated them.

They also knew that Henry Ford promoted Hitler in the early years. They knew what fascists are, and that they're not all dead.
>>
>>3213466
Cool story Abraham.
>>
>>3213466
I'm from Slovenia. Germany was actually forcefully conscripting the local population.

Have a cool family story of a fathers uncle deserting with the help of a German officer after it was known to them that they were going on the eastern front. He ended up joining the Partisans and ironically fled the commies a few short years after the war to...Germany of all places, whereupon he found the officer in question, with the help of the red cross, and eventually married his daughter and opened a grocery shop.

He'd take his senpai to the Austrian-Yugoslav border whereupon they'd continue on their own to SR Croatia for vacations. He never set foot in Yugoslavia again.
>>
>>3217489
Also, my paternal family got German documents and everything, they just changed the slav Š into a German sch.

>congrats u aryan now
>>
>>3216666
How could you hate the Nazi's when they are so far away from you? I guess the Nazi's wouldn't have been a threat to you at all.
>>
File: Illinoisnazis.jpg (62KB, 900x473px) Image search: [Google]
Illinoisnazis.jpg
62KB, 900x473px
>>3217517
All working people who know what Nazis are hate them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.