[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: kgrY8tX.jpg (360KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kgrY8tX.jpg
360KB, 2560x1600px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
muh clay muh sea to shining sea

And STILL /pol/ hates this guy?

also
>Abraham Lincoln
>reunite America
>free the slaves
>dies

>JFK
>brings the nation together
>tries working on civil rights
>dies

>Donald Trump
>seems to be actively dividing the nation
>dude greatest ally lmao
>lives
>>
>>3212967
Lincoln divided the nation. Give Trump a chance.
>>
>>3212742
Imagine being such a contrarian edgelord you hate Lincoln
>>
>>3212983
>giving a pre-selected Zionist lobbyist paid to act as a villain to the media in order to make cynical Americans support him "a chance"
>>
>>3212998
Clinton was more of the same (except worse). A blatant poster child of the establishment. What realistic choice did the American people have? It's said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.
>>
File: abraham-lincoln.jpg (45KB, 480x440px) Image search: [Google]
abraham-lincoln.jpg
45KB, 480x440px
>>3212742
he was staunch supporter of shipping the blacks to Africa but the south had to chimp out and ruin it all
>>
File: SchuComic6Page23.jpg (127KB, 768x1050px) Image search: [Google]
SchuComic6Page23.jpg
127KB, 768x1050px
>>3212742
He rightfully delivered justice to the dumb hellhole that is the south.
>>
Confederacy was one of the most evilest regimes in human history, on par with nazis desu. Lincoln was a hero for standing up to that evil.
>>
>>3213015
Jesus you're retarded.

>being afraid of a woman
>>
>>3212742
Same problem as Pol Pot. Auto-genocide.
>>
>>3212742
Oh, and Marfan's Syndrome.
>>
>>3213151
And you're sexist. Nobody is perfect.
>>
>>3213165
>sexism is only bad when it goes against my interests

Looks like you are especially less perfect.
>>
>>3212983
Lincoln was so desperate to preserve the nation he offered to effectively cede all federal authority over noncompliant states if they would not try to secede
>>
>>3212967
>seems to be actively dividing the nation
hmmm really makes me think
>>
>>3213015
The result has been fine though
>in b4 economic illiteracy and/or muh racemixing
>>
>>3213188
HE
>>
>>3213020
>stormfags are this historically illiterate

Lincoln supported encouraging black people to voluntarily move to Africa, until he found out that they didn't want to.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (25KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
25KB, 267x200px
>>3212742
>Offer the South legalized slavery if they stay in the Union
>They don't accept because they just want an independent South based in States rights
>150 years later edgy uneducated Yankees screech about how the war was over slavery
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corwin_Amendment
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.