[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

allieboos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1491386526693.jpg (133KB, 640x863px) Image search: [Google]
1491386526693.jpg
133KB, 640x863px
>consistently underperforming armies, bad doctrine and armaments design for almost the entire war
>only saving grace is a lopsided supply situation all but guaranteeing an allied victory
>xDDD the allied generals were so good... because, because they won!

Why do redditors say this?
>>
File: received_1521440201280432.jpg (18KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
received_1521440201280432.jpg
18KB, 500x697px
>>
>>3208600
but it's true though. I've listened to people who genuinely think monty was a great general because he beat a ragtag army half his size, even while they're unwilling to admit that this was an achievement because the germans were kicking the brits ass all over africa up until then

etc
>>
File: whats up doc.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
whats up doc.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>3208521
Have you ever been as far even as decided to want to go do look more like an individuals in context of wanting to go do look more than half like the premise?
>>
>>3208521
Because supply situations don't just come out of nowhere, but are themselves products of planning, both on the civilian side and the military side, in things like arranging your war production and what you bring to the battlefield and where you attack

.>>3208707
And rommel's army at El Alamein was ragtag and packing less than a third of the Axis forces in North Africa precisely be caused he decided it would be a good idea to move over 1,500 km away from his primary port when he had no real means of moving his shit from Tripoli to the frontline.
>>
Logistics wins wars. Stay mad stormnigger.
>>
>>3208918
>Logistics wins wars.

lel
>>
>>3208930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
>>
>>3208600
you, I like you
>>
>>3208999
Why le thank ye, m'good sir, m'brave sir, true gentleman and scholar.
>>
>>3208600
bugs..
>>
Yeah man outrunning your horse-drawn supply lines is a good idea. Fucking 10/10 doctrine.
>>
>>3209158
dat battle of france
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.