[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that South Africa had nukes while under apartheid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1990.jpg (263KB, 800x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1990.jpg
263KB, 800x812px
Reminder that South Africa had nukes while under apartheid
>>
Ok?
>>
>>3204186
And were the only country to give them up because they didn't want the niggers getting them. True story.
>>
>>3204310
Not at all one bit
>>
File: IMG_2426.jpg (134KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2426.jpg
134KB, 900x750px
https://youtu.be/oRLON3ddZIw
"South Africa wants two, that's right!/One for the black and one for the white."
>>
fucking Pakistan has nukes, it's not some hallmark of civilization
>>
>>3204310
It's alot more complicated than that. Also they are thought to have covertly co-tested nukes with Israel.
>>
reminder that Israel also has nukes while under apartheid
>>
File: zionist proxy.png (712KB, 1366x756px) Image search: [Google]
zionist proxy.png
712KB, 1366x756px
Only because of the Jews
>>
Brazil and Argentina had nuclear programs, what is your point?
>>
>>3205645
Woah... are kikes the aryan man's greatest ally?
>>
>>3205597
>/pol/ claims "Jews" love black people and Arabs and are trying to replace white people with them
>South Africa and Israel were best buddies
>SA had apartheid, from blacks
>Israel still has apartheid, from Arabs
>and they're still trying to kill all the Arabs

Really makes you think.
>>
>>3207051
Nobody believes Jews love the black goyim, the belief is that blacks are used to destroy white/Christian countries
>>
>>3207051
Israel supported South Africa because it needed allies (many enemies of SA were also enemies of Israel) and a partner to develop and test nuclear weapons, not because Israelis actually liked the Nationalists or Afrikaners (or Whites) as a people.
Before that Israelis hated South Africa precisely because but the many Nationalists used to be Nazi sympathizers, but when the situation changed they toned that down.

Politics is about pragmatic interests, not feeling or ideologies.
>>
>>3205570
This was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread
>>
>>3207517
Israel didn't need a partner to develop nukes, they already had them. Israel needed a partner to test nukes and buy arms to off-set the cost of all the money they spent developing nukes and delivery systems for those nukes.
>>
>>3207631
Also, Israel wanted to buddy up to SA because of all the uranium SA mined and exported. The rest of the west that had access to uranium would not give Israel the quantities they wanted.
>>
>>3207631
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident
DOUBLE FLASH
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.