[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe the illuminati has run the world since 1760?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: 1353564433839.gif (2MB, 450x322px) Image search: [Google]
1353564433839.gif
2MB, 450x322px
Do you believe the illuminati has run the world since 1760?
>>
>>3203438
No.
>>>/x/
>>
File: jew-in-the-room.jpg (48KB, 822x562px) Image search: [Google]
jew-in-the-room.jpg
48KB, 822x562px
>>3203438
Sure anon, it's the (((illuminati))), heh heh heh
>>
>>3203440
what do you say about the satanic child sacrificial ring?
>>
>>3203459
no answer huh
>>3203440
>>
>>3203450
you understand the illuminati is in control of all of these groups right?
>>
>>3203459
>satanic child sacrificial ring
the what?
>>
Take one look at how tiny events can spiral out of control and it's pretty easy to see how nearly impossible it would be to manipulate events without being discovered and maintain any level of control.
>>
>>3203438
Humans are far too stupid and careless to operate such a complex conspiracy for so long.
>>
>>3203480
all of the hollywood people and other kids who have been interviewed saying they were a part of these events where child rape and sacrifices happen.
>>
>>3203495
you are completely wrong. one word. islam
>>
Since 1760? No
Since 1812? Hell yeah
>>
>>3203495
You are very misguided. I'm not trying to embarrass or scold you, but I'd look more into it
>>
>>3203623
do you think artificial intelligence will be able to unmask them?
>>
>>3203623
What happened in 1812?
>>
>>3203627
I have looked into it and came to the conclusion that anon is right
>>
Thread full of pseudo-historians. Here's the true rundown (try not to roll your eyes and disregard this post from the first bullet point):

>Satan thought he should have more glory than God, simple as that
>thought that the humans (at this time only Adam and Eve) should worship him and lied to Eve, telling her that if she ate from that one tree, she'd be like God, who said not to eat from it
>Satan gets thrown out of heaven but kept alive and with the mess because God knew that he'd only prove Satan right if he just killed him
>now because of the original sin, sin was inherent to all mankind, the human family
>eventually, angels wanted to bang women on Earth so they left heaven and couldn't come back, joined Satan
>flood happens
>Satan tries again to mess with God's plans
>other stuff happens
>basically every descendant of Jesus or event that would lead to Jesus' birth has been interfered with by Satan, his demons, and wicked men who followed him, worshiped him even even if they didn't know it
>Jesus killed but was actually part of the plan
>Jesus' followers did things, dissipated, disappeared when the Romans established the Roman Catholic Church, Satan's pet project that would go out of its way to destroy real Christianity
>they, as in, Satan's earthly followers, attempted many times to make the EU, and then eventually the NWO
>failed only because few knew the truth about God's kingdom
>more and more did however, despite Satan's efforts
>WWI is the beginning of the end
>WWII happens, Israel created in order to fulfill false prophecies and "prove" that God is on the enemy's side (though ethnic Jews as individuals are not malicious, even extinct at this point)
>fascism meant to take over as a world government
>more divine intervention
>as God's followers grow, so does the fascist world government, in secret
>Satan's endgame pretty much is to prove humans are evil by nature and have them exterminate each other and themselves
>NWO almost here
>now we wait
>>
>>3206338
Why can't god go back in time and stop sayan tricking eve?
>>
>>3206345
1. Time travel is not possible, even for God. He cannot interact with the past or future in the present. Interacting with the past implies making changes to the future, and that's not how it works as it would create parallel universes, which don't exist.

2. He can't see the future, He didn't know it would happen. Who knows what if He did, He would probably let Eve make the decision on her own because He instilled in us free will and choice. Now that He has a plan, He knows what will happen next.
>>
>>3206360
Then he's not omniscient nor omnipotent
>>
>>3206338
Why did God punish humans when they did not know the difference between right and wrong when eating of the fruit?
>>
>>3206368
>>3206373
Listen, I'm not a biblical scholar so I honestly don't know the answers. Ask sources that actually know their shit.

And I'm sure God telling them not to eat the fruit (which was a test of faith which I'm sure they would've passed had Satan not interfered) was an indicator that doing so was wrong. iirc He even told them that doing so would kill them.
>>
>>3206385
>He even told them that doing so would kill them.
On the same day they ate it. They lived on for hundreds of years.
>>
>>3206393
But they still died. And I don't know about you but I think the whole idea of time in the Bible is a bit different from how we scientifically and even historically measure time (whether it's accurate or not).

So over 900 years for them could translate to significantly less for us unless since already so much weird stuff happens, it's completely acceptable that they actually lived that long.

The bottom line is that they still died. Imagine being old for hundreds of years.
>>
>>3206405
How can "in a day" be interpreted differently from the time it takes from one dawn to next dawn?

And being in the ripe age of childbirth for hundreds of years don't seem like a bad fate at all.
>>
>>3206621
Like I said, I really don't know.
>>
can anyone refute these claims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
>>
>>3203438
Illuminati exist. They are just very very rich, like several times bill gates in hidden goodsand insulated from government power
>>3206405
If you translate years as moon cycles, genesis is just saying the people then lived to be about 78 years old. Just a fun fact.
>>
>>3203438
No i believe the illumanati has run the world since 5723 years ago
>>
>>3207498
illuminati*
>>
>>3207498
they weren't formed until 1760
>>
>>3207509
That's what they want you to think. They have existed since the dawn of mankind, they just became an official group in 1760
>>
>>3207518
Was mankind's dawn at homo sapiens or homo erectus?
>>
>>3207518
whatever the case... they are planning the next world war and there's no way we can avoid it. it will be between muslims and atheists/nihilists. they fund everything that goes with their plan.
>>
>>3207526
that's a good question, but i would have to say sapiens. erectus was not smart enough to be called a human. if erectus were still alive today, we would not be calling them human.
>>
>>3206360
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

That verse alone causes your theory of God not knowing the future to be BTFO.
>>
>>3206621
>"It doesn't sound bad to me so it must not be bad then."
>>
>>3207269
bump
>>
>>3203438
also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUfJXdMIRGw
>>
>>3208245
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcidYlLOEdM
>>
1760 a.C., maybe
>>
no, they want to but they keep making stupid mistakes. Like all planners, they get caught out by history and events, which is why all of their "master plans" have been clusterfucks. All international "enlightenment" fedora tier plans fail. Scheming oligarchs have always existed and the world is still turning.
>>
No, because the Illumanti of the 18th century were people pushing for secular libertarianism, which kinda goes against control.
>>
>>3206360

Changing time = does not respect free will
>>
>>3208549
the fund everything that goes in their favor. they are creating civil unrest through the media.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>3208919
you are mind controlled as fuck
>>
No, there is definitely a ruling class that has much more influence on world events than your average person that is just a fact. But a select few controlling all the nation's of the world with cohesive and simultaneously convoluted schemes? No.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.