[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who didn't deserve to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 134

File: AFS_A_AFrank_III_027_098.jpg (6KB, 240x231px) Image search: [Google]
AFS_A_AFrank_III_027_098.jpg
6KB, 240x231px
People who didn't deserve to die
>>
>>
>>3203188
pasta please
>>
>>3203188
proof?
>>
File: king[1].jpg (13KB, 162x227px) Image search: [Google]
king[1].jpg
13KB, 162x227px
>>
File: hitlers_toliet_continued.png (1MB, 795x662px) Image search: [Google]
hitlers_toliet_continued.png
1MB, 795x662px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>3203188
>>
File: guntherprien.jpg (11KB, 238x382px) Image search: [Google]
guntherprien.jpg
11KB, 238x382px
>>
File: confederate color bearer sad.jpg (75KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
confederate color bearer sad.jpg
75KB, 480x600px
>>3203188

"As soon as the order was given to march, we saw poor Tom Webb lying on the battlefield shot through the head, his blood and brains smearing his face and clothes, and he still alive. He was as brave and noble a man as our Heavenly Father, in His infinite wisdom, ever made. Everybody loved
him. He was a universal favorite of the company and regiment; was brave and generous, and ever anxious to take some other man's place when there was any skirmishing or fighting to be done. We did not wish to leave the poor fellow in that condition, and A. S. Horsley, John T. Tucker,
Tennessee Thompson and myself got a litter and carried him on our shoulders through that livelong night back to Chickamauga Station. The next morning Dr. J. E. Dixon, of Deshler's brigade, passed by and told us that it would be useless for us to carry him any further, and that it was utterly impossible for him ever to recover. The Yankees were then advancing and firing upon us. What could we do? We could not carry him any further, and we could not bury him, for he was still alive.
To leave him where he was we thought best. We took hold of his hand, bent over him and pressed our lips to his--all four of us. We kissed him good-bye and left him to the tender mercies of the advancing foe, in whose hands he would be in a few moments. No doubt they laughed and
jeered at the dying Rebel. It mattered not what they did, for poor Tom Webb's spirit, before the sun went down, was with God and the holy angels. He had given his all to his country. O, how we missed him. It seemed that the very spirit and life of Company H had died with the death of good, noble and brave Tom Webb."

-Company Aytch by Sam R. Watkins, Chapter 7, page 101
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 188x268px
>>
File: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (531KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg
531KB, 687x1117px
>>3203188

>Anne will never hear wails of a baby for the first time after enduring hours of excruciating pain laboring and pushing that leaves her too sick and exhausted to even sit up
>Anne will never cradle the newborn in her arms, filling her heart with a joy only a mother can feel
>Anne will never feel the sting of the teething infant biting down on her nipples while she feeds him, but have her discomfort instantly vanish watching the baby make a milky smile
>Anne will never hear her child's exuberant giggling as she tosses him up and down in the air on a bright summer day, with the scent of roses filling the air
>Anne will never softly encourage her firstborn to touch her belly and feel the little brother or sister growing inside of her
>Anne will never tuck her little babies into bed, kiss them goodnight, softly singing them lullabies in Dutch and Hebrew
>Anne will never comfort her child's nightmares by telling him how she survived living one for six long and awful years, but now that the world is a better place and he should not to be afraid
>Anne Frank will never be a MILF

feelsbadman
>>
File: charles-ii-of-spain_imagelarge.jpg (14KB, 448x312px) Image search: [Google]
charles-ii-of-spain_imagelarge.jpg
14KB, 448x312px
He didn't deserve any of what happened to him
>>
I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman who light was snuffed out far too early.
I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.
Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.
Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.
>>
>>3203540
You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.
One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea. But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.
What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye.
Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do.
You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction.
>>
>>3203188
everyone
>>
>>3203513
The world didn't deserve him.
>>
File: haile selassie.jpg (55KB, 400x495px) Image search: [Google]
haile selassie.jpg
55KB, 400x495px
>>
>>3203540
>>3203558

Finish up boy, I'm waiting to bust my load here.
>>
>>3203558
You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too.
>>
Then a look of sharp pain shoot across her face. She’s having your baby. You wish you could bear all the pain for her, but all you can do is sit and watch. You look down at her vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking you gave her a few hours ago. You can see a head of black hair poking out. You fear that she’s gonna start screaming again, much to your relief, it seems that she’s gotten better control of the pain, thanks to you. She begins to softly moan, it seems as if instead of experiencing excruciating agony, she’s experiencing an orgasm. You can’t help but grin as she keeps pushing. As more of the head becomes visible, her moaning intensifies. Finally a small head emerges from her vagina. You can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord. A small pair of hands grab the head, she weakly tries to pull the head out. You put your hands around the head and begin to help her pull. Desperately, she goes into the next contraction with all of her energy, and pushed with everything inside of her. She feels everything. She feels shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of her and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. She throws her head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of her soul.
>>
>>3203635
You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him.
>>
You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.
Oh god, just thinking about this is making me rock hard. The hardest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-
*Cums in Diary*
>>
File: :mu: in a nutshell.png (637KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
:mu: in a nutshell.png
637KB, 812x727px
>>3203645

Beautiful
>>
>>3203490

>Anne will never witness her son becoming a Bar Mitzvah.

Why even live?
>>
File: scared pepe.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
scared pepe.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>3203793

>when you realize Anne Frank never even had a Bat Mitzvah because her family were already preparing to go into hiding when she turned 13
>>
>>3203831
Fucking shit, why do I even live.
>>
File: Henrietta_Lacks.jpg (296KB, 1024x1322px) Image search: [Google]
Henrietta_Lacks.jpg
296KB, 1024x1322px
>>3203188
I dare one of you fucks to justify her dying. She helped humanity out a lot without her knowledge though.
>>
File: Albert Sidney Johnston.jpg (399KB, 1200x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Albert Sidney Johnston.jpg
399KB, 1200x1522px
Poor guy wasn't even looking to fight. He just wanted to be with wife and children in California and it all out. He only joined the Confederacy after the governor tried to have him executed.
>>
>>3203476
>leaving a man to suffer a horrible and prolonged death that was most likely excruciatingly painful whenever he would lapse into consciousness.

God damn at least put him out of his misery, there are mercy killings for a reason.
>>
>>3204253

They loved the man as if he were a blood brother. Couldn't bring themselves to do it.
>>
File: adolf-hitler-9340144-2-raw.jpg (8KB, 281x406px) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-9340144-2-raw.jpg
8KB, 281x406px
>>
File: nuremberg_trial.jpg (1MB, 3636x2359px) Image search: [Google]
nuremberg_trial.jpg
1MB, 3636x2359px
>>3204334

You're right, he should've been dragged before the court at Nuremberg to answer for everything he had done.
>>
>>3204331
I don't know man, I can't stand to see people suffer and when it's at the point of they should be dead but the body is still hanging on then I say end it. I'm not trying to sound edgy or be cold hearted. Just. Real.

If for example my mother or father had something like this happen to them, obviously I would be destroyed with grief and try to do what I could to save them but once I finally realized or found out there was nothing that I could do, I honestly believe I would end it. I couldn't see them go on like that.

God damn though, more people need to realize the consequences of war.
>>
File: wounded us marines iraq 2003.jpg (1MB, 1116x734px) Image search: [Google]
wounded us marines iraq 2003.jpg
1MB, 1116x734px
>>3204385

I think part of it when you watch a friend be mortally wounded, you're in shock from witnessing it. You don't know what to do. The rational part of your mind shuts down (at least partially). As a result, when you might otherwise write someone off as a dead man and put them out of their suffering quickly, you continue to care for your friend because you want to believe they can still somehow be saved.
>>
File: sad penguin.jpg (8KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
sad penguin.jpg
8KB, 291x343px
>>3203188
>>3203490
>>3203793
>>3203831
>>3203891

>Anne Frank, a bright young girl, robbed of not just her life, but her opportunity to be a mother, raise children, and pass on her legacy as well.

>>3203513

>Charles II, heir to the Spanish throne, doomed to a life of pain and unfulfilled potential from the moment of his conception

>>3203476

>A Confederate soldier, beloved by his comrades, left to die. His friends in a final display of brotherly affection kiss him goodbye before being forced to abandon him to his fate.

>>3203899

A young mother succumbing to a horrific illness and having her body desecrated in the name of science.

>>3204225

A family man torn between duty and home, forced to fight a war he wanted no part in, all because of the rabid prejudice of a few of his former colleagues.

I came here to shitpost, not be reduced to tears.
>>
>>3203188
[insert pic of Charles I of England]

Too lazy to bother with a pic, but Charles I, while an inept clownshoe, did not deserve execution for not bowing to the ridiculous demands of Parliament.
>>
File: 1501817931727.jpg (151KB, 575x901px) Image search: [Google]
1501817931727.jpg
151KB, 575x901px
>>3203490
>>3203513
>>
>>3206415

Color that, add a Star of David to Anne's pendant, add the burning World Trade Center into the background, and caption it "Mistakes Into Miracles"
>>
>>3203198
Except the Tsar and the boy (when he would turn 18).
>>
>>3203601
>such a shitty leader that he caused a communist revolution that ruled even worse than he did
technically correct
>>
>>3206415
if Charles II had a kid with someone who wasn't related to him, would it turn out ok?
>>
He did not deserve it fuck you cromwell
>>
>>3206445
It would be a chad
>>
File: brad colbert.jpg (21KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
brad colbert.jpg
21KB, 640x360px
>>3206445

Given how inbred Ashkenazi Jews tend to be, Charles would still be producing "mutant, whiskey tango, scrotum-faced, bucktoothed, zit-exploding progeny" to put it mildly.

Then again, he's so inbred he might do that all on his own, even with a completely genetically healthy person.
>>
File: David-Death-of-Socrates-Carmella.jpg (164KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
David-Death-of-Socrates-Carmella.jpg
164KB, 1000x663px
>>3203188
>>
>>3208722
socrates deserved it
>>
File: crying soldier.png (270KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
crying soldier.png
270KB, 600x380px
>>3206346

Hold me
>>
File: IMG_0666.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0666.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
Press F
>>
>>3208222
I'm half Ashkenazi, half Sephardi, and I've never had a pimple in my life.
>>
File: generation kill.jpg (215KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
generation kill.jpg
215KB, 700x525px
>>3209584

It's a quote from a TV show silly.
>>
>>3209599
Oh, now I feel like an idiot.
>>
>>3204340
Considering how badly Goering tore the court up, it would be amazing to see what Hitler could do (assuming he wasn't drugged out of his mind).
>>
>>3209435
STOP
F
F
F
>>
>>3208737
He was a pain in the ass, but did he kill anybody?
>>
>>3209998
Toward the end, he was severely hooked on opiates. He would have been a mess.
>>
the sister of my grandfather
>>
>>3203476
If the situation was reversed on a Union soldier, the confederates would've cheered.
>>
File: Sgt Richard Rowland Kirkland.jpg (80KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt Richard Rowland Kirkland.jpg
80KB, 564x423px
>>3211366

"A poor wounded and dying boy, not more than sixteen years of age, asked permission to crawl over our works, and when he had crawled to the top, and just as Blair Webster and I reached up to help the poor fellow, he, the Yankee, was killed by his own men. In fact, I have ever thought that is why the slaughter was so great in our front, that nearly, if not as many, Yankees were killed by their own men as by us. The brave ones, who tried to storm and carry our works, were simply between two fires. It is a singular fanaticism, and curious fact, that enters the mind of a soldier, that it is a grand and glorious death to die on a victorious battlefield."

Company Aytch, Chapter 12

Also, pic semi-related, guy was killed in one of the battles Watkins also participated in.
>>
File: IMG_2414.jpg (2MB, 1200x1687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2414.jpg
2MB, 1200x1687px
>Marie Antoinette was guillotined at 12:15 p.m. on 16 October 1793. Her last words were "Pardon me, sir, I meant not to do it", to the executioner, whose foot she had accidentally stepped on after climbing to the scaffold.
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (66KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
66KB, 600x768px
https://youtu.be/-dy70aBufFo

>As a gap in the lines opened up the Colonel rushed out to rescue a colleague and was wounded outside the square. Corporal Mackintosh went to his rescue driving his bayonet into the assailant. Lieutenant-Colonel Lord Binning rushed out to give him some water, twice. On the last occasion he came across a private crying, holding the dying man's head. He had been struck again by a Mahdist spear through the neck and throat. The young soldier was tearful because Burnaby was revered as one of the great Victorian heroes. A uniquely courageous man of charm and supreme self-sacrifice, who was admired and respected in equal measure. Lord Binning recalled "that in our little force his death caused a feeling akin to consternation. In my own detachment many of the men sat down and cried".[7] Private Steele who went to help him won the DCM.[8]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Gustavus_Burnaby

F
>>
File: Tea Girl.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tea Girl.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>
>>3203188
She would have turned into another Betty Friedan or Gloria Steinem anyways. People always forget while children seem innocent they always grow into adults.
>>
File: inaudible cries of agony.png (174KB, 321x287px) Image search: [Google]
inaudible cries of agony.png
174KB, 321x287px
>>3211696

Or she might have been another Audrey Hepburn, an accomplished actress and humanitarian, beloved by all. Or she might have gone on to be the wife of Joe Arpaio and /pol/tards would all love her because of her husband's work. Or she might have gone on to be no one of particular importance and been a devoted wife and mother instead.

Point is she was robbed of the opportunity to be any of those things by a pack of glorified bullies and criminals whose collective lives weren't worth the $0.10 .30 caliber bullets we pumped into their wretched bodies.
>>
File: 17rvzk.jpg (51KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
17rvzk.jpg
51KB, 960x539px
>>3203198
romanovs deserved it even more than the kulaks
>>
File: Anne Frank Grinning.png (103KB, 283x322px) Image search: [Google]
Anne Frank Grinning.png
103KB, 283x322px
>>3203188
>>3203490
>>3203573

>"P-Peter, why are you looking at my diary again? I told you I don't want you reading that until after this war ends and I'm ready to publish it. Won't you come back upstairs and cuddle with me? The baby loves it when we cuddle. He kicks like crazy whenever he senses his papa's nearby. I just love it when you put your hand on my belly and feel our son kick. Don't you? Maybe once the adults are asleep, I can even take off this dress off and the three of us can do some 'soul-searching' together. Hehehehe..."
>>
>>3212117
Purge yourself tankie scum
>>
>>3212117
no one cares shartlin.
>>
File: budd dwyer.jpg (63KB, 470x559px) Image search: [Google]
budd dwyer.jpg
63KB, 470x559px
>>3203188

Legitimately dindu nuffin
>>
>>3206415
>>3206423
We're waiting...
>>
>>3203490
Why were the (((Germans))) such cruel heartless monsters?
>>
>>3203476
sounds like he was everybody's butt boy
>>
File: 1493708556579.png (2MB, 900x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1493708556579.png
2MB, 900x1120px
>>3203188
>>
File: Colonel Ellsworth.jpg (180KB, 750x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Colonel Ellsworth.jpg
180KB, 750x1114px
>>3217111

The Eternal G*rm with exception of perhaps the Prussian is throughly and incapable of being civilized in any meaningful. Theirs is a race of barbarians and they will always revert to their natural state of murder and plunder if not kept in check. Which is why perpetual Anglo domination of their race is paramount to the peace of the world.

>>3217133

t. Col. Elmer Ellsworth
>>
>>3216502

I genuinely want to see this drawfag do a pic of Anne Frank giving birth. Heading crowning and all.
>>
File: kolchak_salute.jpg (140KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
kolchak_salute.jpg
140KB, 350x350px
>>3203198
fpbp
>>
File: other-nicholas2.jpg (69KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
other-nicholas2.jpg
69KB, 310x450px
>>3203198
Fpbp, also fuck George V for not saving them.
>>
File: SAS.gif (355KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
SAS.gif
355KB, 540x543px
>>3217290

>tfw no SAS/MI6 rescuing pregnant Anne Frank and Romanov sisters Iran Embassy-style
>>
File: kolchak_speech.gif (748KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
kolchak_speech.gif
748KB, 500x213px
>>3217300
we will do it ...
soon
>>
File: Spetsnaz-Mission-Accomplished.jpg (55KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Spetsnaz-Mission-Accomplished.jpg
55KB, 750x600px
>>3217307

Except when the Russians do it, they tend to waste the hostages too...
>>
File: stauffenberg-sm.jpg (26KB, 200x286px) Image search: [Google]
stauffenberg-sm.jpg
26KB, 200x286px
>>
>>3206437
You try running a country full of poor people that just discovered what communism is.
>>
File: 1501936788020.jpg (252KB, 745x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501936788020.jpg
252KB, 745x1280px
>>
File: I am sad boys, but I am vengful.jpg (38KB, 550x250px) Image search: [Google]
I am sad boys, but I am vengful.jpg
38KB, 550x250px
>>3203490
>>3216502

>the Eternal G*rm robbed this girl of the chance for a happy and fulfilling life
>>
File: BHC2894_leaders-heroes_banner.jpg (58KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
BHC2894_leaders-heroes_banner.jpg
58KB, 1024x500px
>>3203188
His work here was done, but I wish he could have hung around a bit longer.
>>
File: can't look away face.gif (889KB, 166x259px) Image search: [Google]
can't look away face.gif
889KB, 166x259px
>>3203490

You're making me cry anon
>>
File: Ernie_Pyle_cph.3b08817.jpg (208KB, 1024x1303px) Image search: [Google]
Ernie_Pyle_cph.3b08817.jpg
208KB, 1024x1303px
>>3203188

He was a good lad
>>
>>3203490

I will never understand the enduring obsession with this ugly little lesbian
>>
File: operation market garden glider.jpg (427KB, 1688x1056px) Image search: [Google]
operation market garden glider.jpg
427KB, 1688x1056px
>>3221207

I think it's because a lot of people see her as symbolic of all that was tragic in the war.

Anne was neither a political player of great importance or a soldier fighting on the distant battlefronts. She could've been the girl down the street. She was not waging some deadly struggle for glory or an idea, she had normal ambitions and dreams. People find it easier to empathize with her for that reason.

There's also the fact her non-survival was itself a very near thing. She was deported from the Netherlands mere days before Operation Market Garden began and died in the final weeks of the war just as the Allies finally got their bridgehead over the Rhine and began the march on Berlin. One can't help but wonder what might have become of her had the July 20 plot succeeded, or had the Allies won the race to Arnhem, or the Allies been able overpower the Germans a little faster, or she stayed hidden for just a few months longer.
>>
File: read his fucking book already.jpg (19KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
read his fucking book already.jpg
19KB, 200x294px
>>3221207
>>3221272

To elaborate bit further. Her fate was decided by events that were entirely outside her control. Anne knew nothing of the Wannsee Conference or Aktion Reinhard and very little other than the loose summaries from newspapers and radio transmissions of the Tehran Conference, Stalingrad, D-Day, Operation Market Garden, or the Battle of Bulge. Events that in retrospect we know would determine whether she lived or died. Which makes her fate exceptionally cruel in the minds of many readers, it was neither deserved nor was there anything she or her family could've really done to avert it. They were entirely at the mercy of the fortunes of politicians and generals they knew and cared nothing for.

To quote another famous diarist from a different war, Anne Frank's story was but a "side show of the big show", except her side show doesn't end well.
>>
File: Screenshot (36).png (214KB, 1638x930px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (36).png
214KB, 1638x930px
>>3206346
>Charles II, heir to the Spanish throne, doomed to a life of pain and unfulfilled potential from the moment of his conception
>>
>>3221709

>Toward the end of his life Charles' fragile health deteriorated and he became increasingly hypersensitive and strange, at one point demanding that the bodies of his family be exhumed so he could look upon the corpses. He officially retired when he had a nervous breakdown caused by the amount of pressure put on him to try to pull Spain out of the economic trouble it was going through. He lived a simple life from then on, playing games and other activities. He died in Madrid on 1 November 1700 (the 39th death anniversary of his immediate elder brother), five days before his 39th birthday. The physician who performed his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water."

He lived in a great deal of physical pain most of his life.
>>
>>3221709
>Charles 2 couldve become Spanish greatest monarch,allowing Spain to become the game maker and manipulate the other European power to his whim
>Instead his great mind was plagued by the cursed A*strian Habsburg blood,forcing him to be occupied with fighting the dirty germanic demons in himself
>>
Anne Frank posters are truly the best posters on this board
>>
File: col-muammar-gaddafi-libya.jpg (348KB, 1180x710px) Image search: [Google]
col-muammar-gaddafi-libya.jpg
348KB, 1180x710px
>>
>>3221842

G'night sweet prince
>>
>>3221207
She had a very detailed diary, unlike most people, and she died in the holocaust.
>>
>>3211092

Just his self
>>
>>3221883

I think Private Watkins explained it better >>3221272 >>3221331
>>
>>3203476
>>3221331

>"I was standing on top of our works, leveling them off with a spade. A sharpshooter fired at me, but the ball missed me and shot William A. Graham through the heart. He was as noble and brave a soldier as ever drew the breath of life, and lacked but a few votes of being elected captain of Company H, at the reorganization. He was smoking his pipe when he was shot. We started to carry him to the rear, but he remarked, 'Boys, it is useless; please lay me down and let me die.' I have never in my life seen any one meet death more philosophically. He was dead in a moment."
>>
>>3215382
At least he gave us a great death and is remembered as getting shafted.
>>
File: princip.png (55KB, 355x501px) Image search: [Google]
princip.png
55KB, 355x501px
>>3221709
I made this, have a (you)
>>
>>3215382
>Since Dwyer died in office, his widow Joanne was able to collect full survivor benefits totaling over $1.28 million, which at the time was the largest death benefit payment ever made by the state system. If Dwyer had been sentenced, state law would have prohibited the payment of his state-provided pension benefits.
> A spokesman for Dwyer suggested that he may have committed suicide to preserve the pension benefits for his family, whose finances had been ruined by legal defense costs

Despite be accused and sentenced to a life in prison without a penny for his family, he sacrificed himself to allow his family to rest easy
>>
File: alg-hitler-jpg[1].jpg (37KB, 750x560px) Image search: [Google]
alg-hitler-jpg[1].jpg
37KB, 750x560px
>>
>>3203188

The drawfag who did all these pregnant Anne Frank anime drawings >>3203490 >>3203573

I mean, he might be dead for all we know. There's nothing disproving it.
>>
>>3223684

It was my introduction to bestgore.com
>>
File: 065416516.jpg (16KB, 192x240px) Image search: [Google]
065416516.jpg
16KB, 192x240px
>>3203573
>tfw this pic made me hard

I think I'm going to hell.
>>
File: 4chan is Hell.png (7KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
4chan is Hell.png
7KB, 300x100px
>>3225331
>I think I'm going to hell.

Get in line buddy. Now let's seal the deal with our eternal damnation by selling our souls to the artists to do more.
>>
>>3225331

Post-war Baby Boom Anne Frank probably would have appreciated a man eager to fuck her pregnant, horny, and hormonal brains out Tbh.
>>
>>3203188
Pim Fortuyn
>>
>>3203188
Jesus
>>
File: rfk.jpg (37KB, 526x474px) Image search: [Google]
rfk.jpg
37KB, 526x474px
>>3203188
what could have been
>>
>>3225749

>when you realize RFK and Anne Frank were not even four years apart in age.

You think if we had time travel, we could've gotten them hooked up for the lulz?
>>
File: Gaius_Caesar_Caligula.jpg (638KB, 850x1164px) Image search: [Google]
Gaius_Caesar_Caligula.jpg
638KB, 850x1164px
Probably wasn't all that bad, really
>>
>>3203307

What comic is this from?
>>
>>3208722
>>3208737
>>3211092

No, but at Plato's Apology he enfuriates the people judging him. He didn't deserve it, but look for it and didn't do nothing he had in his hand to escape death.
>>
File: Stannis_S05E09.png (372KB, 577x752px) Image search: [Google]
Stannis_S05E09.png
372KB, 577x752px
>>
>>3229406
this
>>
File: stannis bend the knee.jpg (83KB, 856x769px) Image search: [Google]
stannis bend the knee.jpg
83KB, 856x769px
>>3229406

/thread/

pregnant Anne Frank x Stannis Baratheon fanfic when?
>>
File: 270633.b.jpg (148KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
270633.b.jpg
148KB, 960x960px
>>3203198
RIP
>>
File: the second sons.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
the second sons.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>3229425

Goddamnit
>>
File: relaxed_duce.jpg (44KB, 625x579px) Image search: [Google]
relaxed_duce.jpg
44KB, 625x579px
>Uniting Italy and Vatican (by minimal compromise of allowing religious studies in primary schools) - something considered impossible by the liberal governments preceeding March on Rome and the unity broken by the 'Christian'/Socialist coalition governments following him
>Ending class hatred and forming (almost) Corporative state; not going full retard with five- or four-year-plan with the aim of heavy armament (but thus in 1938 no longer could stop the Anschluss like in 1934 - when four Italian divisions alone stopped it and when Anglos and France did nothing)
>Being the good guy loved by every conservative Anglo-Saxon before being forced to form the Italian Empire and finally being forced to the Germans, because of the complete indifference to the European peace by Brittons and French
>Not being blindly Nationalist (knowing full well that Italians are nothing but Mediterraean bastards of many nations) like the ('He's mad, he's mad!') Austrian steeling the opportunistic parts of his political system
>Loved by the Italian Popolo, who always flogged the streets before Palazo Venezia, cheering 'Duce' so enthustiacally that he coudn't deliver a speech; the same Popolo playing innocent 'Anti-Fascists' and joining the 'resistance' en masse after the Communist partisans had summary executed him and his lover Petacci and after the Allies had liberated Italy from German occupation
>The Fascist Italians, who didn't release a single Jew to the Germans before the formation RSI (which obviously was a German puppet state, in which Duce had no power at all) and formed refuges for the Jews in areas occupied by them in France and the East
>>
>>3227798
the multiversity: mastermen
>>
File: 5131.jpg (605KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
5131.jpg
605KB, 1366x2048px
>>
>>3217282
>>3217307

Ahh I love that movie
>>
>>3229552
>who didn't release a single Jew to the Germans
that is supposed to be a good thing?
>>
>>3229425

If I bend the knee, will someone writefag this?
>>
>>3225331

We all are.
>>
>>3221272
>>3221331

Best explanation I've seen so far
>>
>>3203188
Communist propaganda it didn't happen she didn't die.
>>
>>3203188
Yes she did

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/anne-frank-a-real-zionist/
>>
File: Krauts fear the Harris.jpg (39KB, 400x417px) Image search: [Google]
Krauts fear the Harris.jpg
39KB, 400x417px
>>3232821

>innocent child deserves death for holding naive political opinions I disagree with

This is why we shed no tears for dead Huns.

Do it again Bomber Harris.
>>
>>3232916
>spends entire war hiding in bunkers or in countryside cause they're too cowardly to launch daytime raids on germany and can only raid them at night while germany is consistently raiding them during the day
>when they bitch and cry loud enough that the yanks come and save them, they try to prove that their ""empire"" is not completely irrelevant by launching raids on defenceless cities at the end of the war

BASED HARRIS, SO BRAVE, DO IT AGAIN

also
>innocent child
>child
Bitch, I can see her moustache from here.
>>
File: shabbos goy harris.png (508KB, 643x643px) Image search: [Google]
shabbos goy harris.png
508KB, 643x643px
>>3232926
>they're too cowardly to launch daytime raids on germany and can only raid them at night

Yeah, the British didn't have an unlimited fleet of planes and chose to preserve it by attacking at a time when their aircraft made less presentable targets

>while germany is consistently raiding them during the day

Ever heard of the Blitz you dumb hun-loving nigger? Most of their raids were done at night for the same reason as the British. To keep aircraft losses down.

>when they bitch and cry loud enough that the yanks come and save them

America joined the war because the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and Germany was dumb enough to follow Japan in declaring war on them.

>launching raids on defenceless cities at the end of the war
>defenceless citie

Nigger, aircraft and personnel losses for the RAF and USAAF were appalling. Over 160,000 airmen killed over the course of the war.

>innocent child
>child

Did Anne Frank ever lay a hand on a German soldier? Did she ever threaten one? No she didn't.

She and millions of others who were killed posed no threat to the might of the Reich, they were killed for worshipping the wrong God. The fact she was seen as a threat at all is proof of the Hun's skewered morality.

The only mistake the Allies made was not putting every last SS trooper and traitorous collaborator to the sword as punishment for everything they had done.
>>
>>3203188
Everyone dies.
>>
>>3232916
DO IT AGAIN.
>>
>>3203601

He died of old age though
>>
>>3233534
okay thanks for the insight pete
>>
>>3232807
>Communist propaganda it didn't happen she didn't die.
ok, then nazis don't get to use her as """proof""" that the Jews in the camps all died from typhus instead of abuse
>>
File: Yamamoto-Isoroku.jpg (15KB, 220x297px) Image search: [Google]
Yamamoto-Isoroku.jpg
15KB, 220x297px
>>
>>3237588

Unironically this
>>
>>3211395
"t'wis the thing 'bout equality
everyone's equal when they're dead"
>>
>>3240414

Some people are more dead than others.
>>
>>3240414
LOOK DOWN SHOW SOME MERCY IF YOU CAN
LOOK DOWN LOOK DOWN TO YOUR FELLOW MAN
>>
>>3215382

Was he really innocent ?
>>
>>3242031

Critical evidence used to convict him was obtained from someone who lied on the stand so basically, yes.
>>
Reminder that >>3203188 and >>3203299 were born the same year.
>>
>>3243662

/pol/'s Joe Arpaio and Anne Frank were born almost exactly three years apart. Meaning there's probably a timeline where Anne Frank survived the Holocaust, moved to Arizona, fell in love with and is married to /pol/'s hero, "America's Toughest Sheriff".
>>
File: images (41).jpg (4KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
4KB, 198x255px
>>3203188
All William Joyce did was host a radio show.
Yet that didnt matter Churchill wanted to drink a glass of his blood.
>>
Jesus the son of God
>>
>>3215382
budd don't
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 481x631px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 481x631px
>>3203188
He killed himself, but still.
>>
File: yukio mishima.jpg (1MB, 1497x1778px) Image search: [Google]
yukio mishima.jpg
1MB, 1497x1778px
>>3246543

Good night sweet prince.
>>
File: sad pengu.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
sad pengu.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>3203198
>>
>>3229712
What movie's that? It looks neat.
>>
>>3209998
Is there a good source to read about this?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 190x265px
United States of Austria when?
>>
>>3203198
Little snowberry, snowberry, snowberry of mine!
>>
>>3228395
>It's better to die than to renounce intelectual authenticity
Sounds the most fucking based act someone can do. Too bad it's a fan fic by Plato.
>>
File: Francis_C._Barlow.jpg (61KB, 627x754px) Image search: [Google]
Francis_C._Barlow.jpg
61KB, 627x754px
>>3203188

I'm as Southern as they come but reading about what happened to his wife damn near reduced me to tears.
>>
File: archduke_assass_ju_2957102b.jpg (64KB, 620x276px) Image search: [Google]
archduke_assass_ju_2957102b.jpg
64KB, 620x276px
Dude was just being a good heir to the throne and visitings one of 3 million ehtnic minorities in his country and gets ambushed by a serbian terrorist organization thus starting WW1
Nigga dindu nuffin'
>>
File: Heroes.jpg (57KB, 688x243px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.jpg
57KB, 688x243px
Karl-Heinz Rosch
https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=59864024

Friedrich Lengfeld
http://1-22infantry.org/history4/lengfeld.htm

Maximilian Kolbe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximilian_Kolbe

Georg Elser
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Georg_Elser
>>
File: elie15.jpg (8KB, 149x191px) Image search: [Google]
elie15.jpg
8KB, 149x191px
Eliezer wiesel's father, mother, and sisters.
>>
File: Christ on cross.jpg (128KB, 986x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Christ on cross.jpg
128KB, 986x1200px
>>
File: overmountain men.jpg (178KB, 793x1000px) Image search: [Google]
overmountain men.jpg
178KB, 793x1000px
>>3251226

I would've thrown them a crate of rifles and told Elie he needs to stop being a weasel and become a man.
>>
>>3211524
What's the story on her?
>>
>>3252929

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9HWLuhSPjQ
>>
File: 1480376811337.jpg (48KB, 537x638px) Image search: [Google]
1480376811337.jpg
48KB, 537x638px
>>3204340
>>
File: Roland Freisler.jpg (29KB, 566x796px) Image search: [Google]
Roland Freisler.jpg
29KB, 566x796px
>>3252985

>Nazis
>giving anyone even the illusion of a fair trial

Uhhh, yeah about that...
>>
File: Harolds death .jpg (579KB, 1280x1115px) Image search: [Google]
Harolds death .jpg
579KB, 1280x1115px
Lots of things would have changed but I bet it would avoided the 1000 years war
>>
File: Huey Long1.jpg (519KB, 1428x1834px) Image search: [Google]
Huey Long1.jpg
519KB, 1428x1834px
“God, don't let me die. I have so much to do.”
>>
>>3253002
RIP Willi Schmid ):
>>
File: night of the long knives luger.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
night of the long knives luger.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>>3254945

That's my point exactly.

The SS were so trigger happy that they killed the WRONG guy, let alone bothered to determine whether the accused was guilty of any actual crime.
>>
>>3254965
>William Shirer's account in The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich mentions that Schmid was playing the cello in his study, while his wife was preparing supper and his three children were playing in the adjacent room, when Nazi agents knocked on the door and took him away. His body was sent to his widow in a casket four days later, with written instructions from the SS not to open it under any circumstances. Rudolf Hess visited the family a few days later to express condolences for the mistake and offer his widow a pension.[3] Schmid's widow, Kate Eva Hoerlin, later emigrated to the United States and became a US citizen in 1944.

I want a time machine and enough bullets for the entire SS, fucking animals butchered an innocent man of culture so badly his wife wouldn't recognize him and tried to pay her off. My blood is fucking boiling.

>>3203476
F. Natural human optimism and love for their fellow man made a dying man suffer needlessly. I sincerely hope the Yankees treated him with respect.
>>
>>3255079
I need a drink after this thread. Fuck.
>>
File: Confederate Cavalry AK-47s.png (410KB, 655x313px) Image search: [Google]
Confederate Cavalry AK-47s.png
410KB, 655x313px
>>3255082

I'd be rounding up all my ancestors who fought in the American and Texas Revolutions, Indian Wars (both sides), and the Civil War, throw them some AK-47s, and telling them that there's an enemy of freedom far more insidious than the Redcoats, the Mexicans or Yankees could ever hope to be and that we've got to go "water the tree of liberty" a bit.

Those scum think they're so tough bullying and beating innocent people, marching them off on trains to their deaths. Let's seem how tough they are when they have to face off against rough men of principal who can actually fight back.

>>3255082

Might I suggest Johnnie Walker Red & Cola, it's a great way of taking the edge off.
>>
>>3243634
The guy who lied is a real piece of fucking shit too, besmirched the name of my great state. Oh and his son killed his wife and stuffed her in a suitcase

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/05/william_trickett_smith_of_paxt.html

Also Dwyer's wrote a horribly sad note that simply said “I enjoy being with Jo so much, the next 20 years or so would have been wonderful. Tomorrow is going to be so difficult and I hope I can go through with it.” Jo was his wife who he had 2 kids with
>>
>>3255109
Kek your ideas much better

>"Them fellers with the long boots came and took them long nosed feller's guns and free speech"
>"They WHAT??"
>>
>>3255209
I never knew this side of that story, or even that he was innocent. A family man backed into a corner and falsely accused saw rational suicide as the only option to provide for his wife in any event. Sad.
>>
>>3255232

it is William Smith and his father are rotting in prisons now and they shall burn in hell for all eternity
>>
>>3203188
>bisexual
>not deserving death

Funny joke
>>
>>3221883
A detailed dairy edited by her father of her bisexual lust for female statues, her female cousin and Peter's dick.
>>
File: absolutely tyrannical small.gif (4MB, 390x270px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely tyrannical small.gif
4MB, 390x270px
>>3255213

Hey, Pennsylvania had a rebellion over whiskey taxes so massive that it necessitated the establishment of a permanent army (the US Army was made a standing force in direct response to it in 1792) so yeah, we've definitely raised Hell over grievances most people would find petty.

Also, the whole idea of Anne Frank or Rutka Laskier becoming enamored with the likes of John Sullivan, Davy Crockett, and Patrick Cleburne because they were (unlike so many in Europe during the Nazis' reign of terror) willing to stand up to bullies unironically makes me hard.
>>
>>3212117
tankies really are subhuman arent they?
>>
File: hitler would've gassed this.jpg (142KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
hitler would've gassed this.jpg
142KB, 1024x683px
>>3255335

It took you thing long to figure that out?
>>
File: robbie rotten i have no idea.jpg (41KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
robbie rotten i have no idea.jpg
41KB, 351x359px
>>3203188

>inb4 he's not dead yet

He will be soon

Pre-emptive F
>>
>>3257649

F
>>
>>3257649
>pretending to care about character from childrens tv show you didn't even grow up with because he was in some shitty meme
>>
File: Distressed Asian.png (303KB, 398x297px) Image search: [Google]
Distressed Asian.png
303KB, 398x297px
>>3203198
FPBP
>>
>>3254941

What would have Long's foreign policy been like if he had been elected President? I always imagined being a semi-despot, he would have seen right through Hitler and Stalin's facades and realized the danger both of them truly posed much more quickly.
>>
File: Feldgendarmerie.jpg (152KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
Feldgendarmerie.jpg
152KB, 476x600px
>>3252985

>Schutzpolizei

Seeing as the guards for the Nuremberg Trials were Military Police rather than regular law enforcement, Feldgendarmerie would've been more accurate.

Also, why does Churchill not have headphones?
>>
>>3248863
should have died earlier
>>
Actually, Anne Frank's death was the best possible thing for the J*ws. She's the perfect martyr figure; pretty, female, and "innocent". Had Schlomo Goldenstein of Warsaw written a similar diary, no-one would have cared. But thanks to her, all the J*ws and their sympathizers have to do to get sympathy and reparations is refer to her. It's no different from Missing White Girl Syndrome, except it's managed to work for 70 years.
>>
File: IMG_7037.jpg (80KB, 474x786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7037.jpg
80KB, 474x786px
>>3203188
Hitler you fucking asshole
>>
File: 1490666233045.jpg (940KB, 1269x1687px) Image search: [Google]
1490666233045.jpg
940KB, 1269x1687px
>>3261700

>Missing White Girl Syndrome

Okay stormfag, I'll give you credit for making a unique and somewhat insightful comparison for once. She still shouldn't have died and gone on to live a long and happy life instead though.

Here, have a pregnant Anne Frank to rub off to as a reward.
>>
>>3261727

>tfw no Fox at the Front timeline where Rommel defects to the Allies

feelsbadman
>>
File: 1502984904990.png (78KB, 589x485px) Image search: [Google]
1502984904990.png
78KB, 589x485px
>>3203198
This

/thread

>tfw that Loli of the right was cruelly murdered by commies
>>
File: nvgs.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
nvgs.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>3261820

Is she poking Peter's dick with a ballpoint pen?
>>
>>
File: 1502057904725.jpg (22KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
1502057904725.jpg
22KB, 300x264px
>>
File: Shughart and Gordon.jpg (37KB, 290x450px) Image search: [Google]
Shughart and Gordon.jpg
37KB, 290x450px
>>3263031

Underrated
>>
>>3260603
assuming he did end up buddying up with Coughlin and Ford and the like, he probably would have been strongly anti-Soviet, and pro-nazi foreign policy but against the persecution of Jews and such
>>
File: invasion of the soviet union.jpg (773KB, 2936x1276px) Image search: [Google]
invasion of the soviet union.jpg
773KB, 2936x1276px
>>3264123

I imagine he would've eventually restrained Coughlin and Ford's rhetoric for being too potentially incendiary (especially if they started voicing pro-Nazi sympathies).

As for Nazi Germany, Long might have been willing to strike a mutually beneficial deal with Hitler in peacetime, but would have turned against them once the war began. Given his own tyrannical inclinations, Long might have been more quick to realize Hitler had no intention of honoring Versailles or remaining at peace with his neighbors for long than FDR did, and that would have been hanging over his head.

I definitely do not see a Long administration consider the Stalin to be an ally or partner. Long would either refuse to send aid to the Soviets at all or only give them enough to prevent the Eastern Front from collapsing.
>>
>>3264174
Okay cletus
>>
>>3264174
from what I know about Coughlin, he wasn't against Jews in general but "atheistic communist Jews" that hated Christianity, patriotism, etc. or appeared to. Ford was more overtly anti-semitic but I assume he would toe whatever line Long set for him.

I'm sure that Long would have pursued a strong relationship with nazi Germany up until at least the Nuremberg Laws. I don't know what he would do as they got more overtly opressive
>>
>>3257649

The doctors pulled a literal miracle, anon. He'll be fine. For now.
>>
>>
>>3203601
He didn't die brethren!
>>
>>3264175
>cletus

I'm a Californian
>>
>>3265127
Okay pancho
>>
>>3264189

I imagine Long might've been willing to overlook the Nuremberg Laws. He did of course, come from a country that had racial segregation in some form or another for its entire existence. However, his administration's relationship with Hitler's would have definitely begun to deteriorate by 1938 with Kristallnacht (something even Henry Ford found so horrifying that he started to backtrack on his previous beliefs), and more importantly the crises in Austria and Czechslovakia where Germany was clearly the instigator.
>>
File: Sgt Ruiz Lorenzo.gif (70KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
Sgt Ruiz Lorenzo.gif
70KB, 300x368px
>>3263031
>>3264094

Post more memorial operators
>>
>>3217167
>except the prussians
>implying prussians weren't the worst of the worst with their virtues of autism
>>
File: alexander-the-great.jpg (258KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alexander-the-great.jpg
258KB, 1200x1200px
He died far too soon. He could have conquered Asia.
>>
File: 10583-004-56634FDE.jpg (18KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
10583-004-56634FDE.jpg
18KB, 216x300px
Fuck this timeline
>>
>>3263031

Isn't this the one movie Sean Bean didn't die in?
>>
File: Eugène Grasset, Jeanne.jpg (1MB, 2050x3291px) Image search: [Google]
Eugène Grasset, Jeanne.jpg
1MB, 2050x3291px
My girl. My dear Jehanne. You knew no love in your time, and I, none in mine
>>3251942
He had to, anon.
>>
>>3203310

what anime is the pic from? can't seem ti remember it
>>
>>3268414

>"Was getting crucified part of your plan?"
>"Of course"

Christ was the original Bane.
>>
File: himmler_by_derweissteufel.jpg (107KB, 360x435px) Image search: [Google]
himmler_by_derweissteufel.jpg
107KB, 360x435px
>>3203188
pic related was a true patriot and should be forever remembered
>>
File: 1401054706434.jpg (77KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
1401054706434.jpg
77KB, 750x390px
>>3232976
>the west is perfect today
>oh another 13 people died today because of zionist puppets hitler warned us about
>lol do it again harris XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I hope you don't have any children
>>
>>3269932

>implying Hitler wasn't a Mohammadan-lover and would've let them overrun Europe all the same

Why do you think Merkel and Nazi collaborator Soro are so hellbent on letting them in?
>>
>>3203188
Why does anne frank images look photoshopped. The just put different hair, person and body. To create her commonly acknowledged appearance.
>>
>>3270001

All these photos were taken at different points of her life and she was just entering puberty so her appearance would've been radically different in ones taken at age 11 as opposed to age 13.
>>
>>3269958
Why do neo-nazi love the Le Pen so much when the husband of Marine is part algerian jew and the biological father of Marion was a mossad agent who had an affaire with her mother?
>>
>>3270372

idk I don't even understand why they like Geert Wilders given that he's literally lived on a Kibbutz
>>
File: himmler body.jpg (82KB, 799x800px) Image search: [Google]
himmler body.jpg
82KB, 799x800px
>>3269847

>gets caught trying to flee abroad and commits suicide rather than dying like a man
>>
>>3232976

>Jews were universally hated and killed because of their faith and not their toxic slave morality and influence in social sciences/arts.

Ding ding retard alert.
>>
>>3271615

>Wanting to sit through a degrading show trial and get hung more than dying on your own terms.
>>
>>3203198
Nicky deserved it, his family didn't.
>>
>>3271647

Goring and Streicher didn't seem to mind it.
>>
File: despair but also erection.png (17KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
despair but also erection.png
17KB, 235x235px
>>3203490
>>
File: but that's wrong.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
but that's wrong.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>3269958

>Soros
>Nazi collaborator

https://knowledgefight.com/lie-files/2017/3/18/george-soros-helped-the-nazis-round-up-jews-in-the-holocaust
>>
>>3268414

Any idea why the English-speaking world calls her Joan and the French call her Jean?
>>
>>3203188
Everyone dies. "Deserve" has nothing to do with death.
>>
>>3203198
The Imperial families of Russia were responsible for the deaths of thousands of 'common' families. While they did not get what deserved, they deserved what they got.
>>
>>3269958
How old was Soros in 1945? 12?
>>
>>3273491
I can't fucking believe somebody had to make this.
>>
>>3275154

>>
File: 18RDP_FOLLOWME_SPAN-superJumbo.jpg (154KB, 2000x1122px) Image search: [Google]
18RDP_FOLLOWME_SPAN-superJumbo.jpg
154KB, 2000x1122px
>>3267068
regardless of what you think of israel, entebbe was bretty cool
>>
File: hitler.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
>>3203188
>>
File: Yoni-candid.jpg (14KB, 228x274px) Image search: [Google]
Yoni-candid.jpg
14KB, 228x274px
>>3275183

What was Yonatan Netanyahu like compared to his younger brother? Was he a simple soldier or did he have political ambitions? Did Benjamin just ride his way to PM on his brother's name?
>>
File: 1503264810025.jpg (336KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1503264810025.jpg
336KB, 800x1201px
>>3275227
I don't know much about him except from what I've read on wikipedia, but it seems like he didn't have any political plans. I think he was just very committed to the israeli idea and wanted to serve his country. Bibi was a soldier like his brother and his politicial career came after Yonatan's death.

also:
>"It was while living in New York during the 1980s, that Netanyahu became friends with Fred Trump, the father of Donald Trump"
>>
>>3275333
>One of /pol/'s most hated politicians was friends with the father of /pol/'s supposed savior

Pottery.
>>
>>3269932
>>3271633

Pls go /pol/ no one really likes you and everybody laughs about you, not with you.
>>
>>3209584
most people dont have two noses, bro
>>
>>3203198
>be a terrible leader who orders the shooting of people protesting for food as a result of economic conditions caused your decision to send a completely unprepared army to fight GERMANY
>a century later you're a saint and virgins on the internet see you as a hero
>>
File: jfk.jpg (7KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
7KB, 199x254px
>>3203188
>>
File: Erwin Lambert.jpg (80KB, 307x469px) Image search: [Google]
Erwin Lambert.jpg
80KB, 307x469px
>>
>>3268459
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
>>
>>3259176
>he didn't watch lazy town back when the pink haired chick was popular

Your newfag is showing
>>
>>3209998
Care to explain what you mean by "tore up the court"?
>>
>>3275352
not everyone is into NatSoc on /pol/

> /pol/'s supposed savior

only newfags think that
>>
>>3255079
Keep in mind that William Shirer wrote this, a man with a...suspicious admiration for the Nazi dogs. It was likely worse.
>>
>>3276620
>Did nothing wrong
>Literally build bigger Gaschambers to make sure more people could be gassed

Wait wut?
>>
Or ran away dunno
>>
>>3276777

He's a stormfag
>>
>>3276777
>believing lies
XD

He was a mason, that's all he was.
>>
>>3209998
Explain
>>
File: 3555-004-7F4F6A74.jpg (415KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
3555-004-7F4F6A74.jpg
415KB, 630x630px
>>3203188
Not a person, but...
>>
>>3229425
I BEND THE KNEE
>>
>>3223740

Poor doggo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKJIlMVEqD0
>>
>>3278791
>He was a mason, that's all he was.
A mason building gaschambers in Treblinka?
>>
>>3203188
>>
File: download (4).jpg (11KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
11KB, 222x227px
>>3203188
Go to bed Jeff
>>
File: Absolutely Vile.png (183KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Vile.png
183KB, 400x361px
>>3284142

>filename
>>
>>3203188
no contemporary image exists of her but Hypatia
>>
>>3215382
Legit sacrificed himself for his family, knowing he was innocent the entire time. Proper lad
>>
I just realized that this girl i am absolutely enamored by looks almost exactly like anne frank. hmmmm.......
>>
>>3286116

Make her pregnant then post nudes.
>>
>>3203188
Either everybody, or nobody. What's your stand on the innate sinfulness of man?
>>
>>3204331
I think you are confusing squeamishness with love.

Setting him free would have been an act of love.
>>
File: manuel.jpg (33KB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
manuel.jpg
33KB, 200x155px
>>3208222
>whiskey tango

Que?
>>
>>3226987
He was almost surely not as bad as the worst pictures history paints of him. But he was still pretty bad, and if you piss off your sworn bodyguards so badly they decide to kill you, you are also not the brightest Priapus-lamp in the stall.
>>
>>3229425
Just in passig, he did a series called "The Tunnel" which is really good. First season is better, but both are worth a watch.
>>
>>3286183
White Trash
>>
>>3286183

NATO phonetic alphabet for the letters "WT" (White Trash)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka8LKkv_Pv4
>>
>>3229585
Depends on whether he just couldn't/wouldn't pay the donative, or he promised a bribe and then reneged.

In the first instance, he was either poor or principled, but in the second he was stupid -- and stupidity always carries the death penalty.
>>
>>3229789
Yes.
<---- /pol/
>>
File: pilla.png (291KB, 369x579px) Image search: [Google]
pilla.png
291KB, 369x579px
>>3267068
>>
File: Jesus3.jpg (66KB, 350x498px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus3.jpg
66KB, 350x498px
>>3203188
This guy died for selfish shits who caused all these other innocent people in thread to die.
He did it all in the name of love, and was glad ;_;
>He didn't deserve anything he got.
>>
File: DelarocheCromwell.jpg (32KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
DelarocheCromwell.jpg
32KB, 600x480px
>>3206447
pssh... o cruel necessity... your majesty...
>>
>>3206346
why is it potential if he's doomed to never reach it from birth? i swear all this crying for charles ii is so baffling
think of how literally anyone else in his condition would have fared in that era
>>
>>3255255
yes yes i'm sure you've never had bizarre private thoughts before
>>
>>3255255
that's why we love her
>>
>>3267817
maybe, but it's not like it was reversible by that point
>>
>>3252929
>>3252957
>>3211524
She just wants to sell you tea! The perfect woman for me.
>>
>>3287322
>implying Jesus was real
>>
File: 1366604507690.png (162KB, 499x460px) Image search: [Google]
1366604507690.png
162KB, 499x460px
>>3203198
>>
>>3275128
the same reason why iberans call her Juana
>>
File: Heliogabalus-1.jpg (68KB, 329x432px) Image search: [Google]
Heliogabalus-1.jpg
68KB, 329x432px
>>
File: Circular-1-Jesus copy.jpg (261KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
Circular-1-Jesus copy.jpg
261KB, 1024x864px
>>3287867
>>
>>3288176
>>3287867
Shroud of Turin
>>
>>3286210

Isn't that based off The Bridge?
>>
File: Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg (16KB, 317x472px) Image search: [Google]
Corneliu_Zelea_Codreanu.jpg
16KB, 317x472px
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>3288176

I don't think most people who have done some research dispute that Jesus existed, but are we really supposed to believe he performed miracles and came back from the dead. There's no evidence (outside the bible) for that happening.

Also the bible is a shit source. It has the same veracity in my opinion as the fucking Quaran or Torah. That is to say: none
>>
>>3276730
Meaning Goering was very very good at long speeches which filibustered the inevitable coming evidence.
>>
>>3229406
>>3229425
Stannis was a dumbass. Remly would have been 10x the King than him.
>>
File: The one true hero.jpg (120KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
The one true hero.jpg
120KB, 500x703px
>>3290055
I know your pain
>>
>>3217532
The worst part is that Juárez liked him and did not think that he deserved death. He only killed him to stay true to his word and to not appear weak
>Those last words, tho
>>
>>3290486
>He spoke only in Spanish and gave his executioners a portion of gold not to shoot him in the head so that his mother could see his face. His last words were, "I forgive everyone, and I ask everyone to forgive me. May my blood, which is about to be shed, be for the good of the country. Viva Mexico, viva la independencia!"

For anybody that doesn't know.
>>
File: Emperador de Mexico.jpg (27KB, 260x343px) Image search: [Google]
Emperador de Mexico.jpg
27KB, 260x343px
>I forgive everyone, and I ask everyone to forgive me. May my blood, which is about to be shed, be for the good of the country. Viva Mexico, viva la independencia!

if only he had shaved his beard
>>
>>3292291
oh shit i didnt see >>3217532 >>3290486 >>3291068 my b
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.