[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a Eurasianist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Why aren't you a Eurasianist?
>>
>>3203098
Because the eternal anglo and american have worked tirelessly to stop it, knowing anything capable of uniting Eurasia will rule the world.
>>
>>3203098
What is that? Just being proud of being born in a certain area called eurasia?
>>
>>3203098

Because it's nothing but Russian masturbatory pipedream.
>>
>>3203098
daily reminder europe and asia are not separate continents under any definition of "continent" that isn't completely retarded
>>
>>3203098
You mean greater Israel?
>>
>>3203098
>not being an eurasiafricanist

fucking dumb
>>
File: 1501962167476.png (338KB, 1400x454px) Image search: [Google]
1501962167476.png
338KB, 1400x454px
>>3203098
Because mongoloids and caucasoids have nothing to do the eachother
>>
>>3203098

Because there is little to be gained from forming a union with countries that vastly out-populate you in a democratic society.
>>
>>3203098
Why? Eurasia is a big place with peoples that have nothing to do with each other.
>>
Because it's a bad idea and you should feel bad for making a bad thread.
>>
>>3203244

Finno-Ugric people
>>
>>3203098
too broad, what possible concern could unite such diverse people?
>>
What's in it for me?

Assume Western European
>>
that's something only shitskins would support
>>
>>3203098
Because Indonesia.
>>
>>3203225
No, that includes parts of Egypt and Ethiopia aswell as the entirely of the US.
>>
File: 3.png (632KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
632KB, 800x600px
>>
>>3203098
That is simply too much clay
>>
>>3203606
The whore of Babylon aka JEWSA
>>
>>3203098
if it excludes china, the english, the saudis, and israel then im all for it
>>
>>3203499
Asia is a big place with peoples that have nothing to do with each other.
>>
>>3203098
>islands not part of mainland Europe or Asia included in Eurasia
You faggot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.