[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Democracy was a mistake.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg (95KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg
95KB, 1031x860px
Democracy was a mistake.
>>
& humanities was a mistake
>>
D emocracy
>>
& liberalism was a mistake
>>
File: 1165.jpg (852KB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
1165.jpg
852KB, 2592x3888px
You should have listened
>>
>>3202542
You don't even live in a democracy, ass.
>>
Democracy just serves as a cover for oligarchy.
The oligarch always trick all the demos into voting for them, then when you criticize the oligarchs all the little people get confused and think you are attacking them, so they line up to condemn you.
>>
>>3202542
lol look the modern man who lives in a western oligarchy is whinging about democracy. Please tell us how "democratic" direct elections are no good.
>>
>>3202542
>I think, therefore I am
>this is considered such a profound and innovative concept that changes european philosophy and culture forever

were people back then just retarded?
>>
>>3202623
Not necessarily, the concept is almost infallible, since it proves that even, on an infinitesimal level "I am" (we exist)
>>
>>3202623
until then everyone thought goddidit
>>
>>3202639
It proves there is a thought, not that you are
>>
>>3202556
though not to you plato
fucking autist
>>
>>3202723
It proves that you are, since someone has to think you, but not that you are the constant descartes thought
>>
>>3202797
The phrase "I think" already presupposes an object called "I" exists, and then with "therefore I am" attempts to prove itself using the aforementioned presupposition. If the statement of the "I" existing is an axiom, it does not need proof. This statement, however, assumes it is true to prove itself, which is retarded.
>>
>>3202542
Democracy is fucking stupid desu, I'm not even trying to be edgy or meme here but in all actuality single people may be intelligent however the masses are fucking retarded. You can make all these counter arguments of if the power of the is TRULY in the hands of the people there will be no wrong done, however people are easily lied to and led astray.

Democracy takes full advantage of this and enables the uneducated become a possible vocal majority.

A republic is truly the best form of government.
>>
>>3202542
>>3202545
Humans were a mistake. Every day I pray that some kind of alien hivemind free of human pettiness and arrogance will descend on our planet and consume humanity.
>>
>>3202542
All political systems are just democracy with extra steps.
>>
>>3204330
>"I think" already presupposes an object called "I" exists
And how are we to know that presupposition is correct? "I think" is just a way of phrasing it, the real meaning is along the lines of "thinking is". All we know is that there is an "I" who is "one who thinks", but we have no way of verifying whether that "I" is anything like what we assume "I" refers to, or even if the "I" has any existence other than through the act of thinking.
>>
>>3204375
t. posadist
>>
File: terminators.jpg (154KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
terminators.jpg
154KB, 450x300px
>>3204375
Don't worry, anon. The age of the machine is coming. You will live to be killed by metal skeletons marching across the post-nuclear wasteland.
>>
>>3202542

>Government was a mistake

Fixed it. Governments enabled the growth of mass civilization, the disease which is killing the planet as we speak. If we'd stayed at the tribal level, there would be no meaningful pollution.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.