[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T4 Program

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-08-06-14-44-27-.jpg (12KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-06-14-44-27-.jpg
12KB, 199x254px
How successful was the Nazi T4 program? Did it reduce the number of disabled people in Europe today? Would it have been more successful if the Nazi prevailed and continued their involuntary euthanaisa?
>>
>>3201959
Get this. The nazis euthanized or steralized 75-90% of people diagnosed with schizophrenia in Germany. You'd think that at present Germany would have a lower percentage of people with schizophrenia than other countries in Europe, but actually rates of schizophrenia are comparable across all European countries. Imagine in 3 generations how rates became the same when 75-90% of the initial population was sterilized or euthanized, really makes you wonder about the interplay of environment and genetics
>>
>>3202119
Schizophrenia genes are dormant more than they are not. Sterilizing all of the schizos wouldn't lead to an end of schizophrenia.

T4 was more about saving money/allowing schizos a dignified death anyway.
>>
File: 1500631938525.png (371KB, 557x654px) Image search: [Google]
1500631938525.png
371KB, 557x654px
>>3201959
>How successful was the Nazi T4 program?
It was successful in killing off most of the retards, but not the important ones like Hitler and the rest of the German government.
>>
well, places like Iceland continue the policy by aborting like 99% of all Downers.
>>
>>3202207
down syndrome isn't heritable

>>3201959
i guess the people they euthanized wouldn't have procreated anyways, so the effect on the gene pool couldn't have been too big
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.