[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no Victorian child-wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7944.jpg (47KB, 473x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7944.jpg
47KB, 473x355px
>tfw no Victorian child-wife
>>
>>3201912
>woman devotes her time to gossip and clothes

100 years later, not much has changed. Broadening the scope of potential interests hasn't seemed to actually broaden their interests.
>>
File: 1462872345697-his.jpg (106KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1462872345697-his.jpg
106KB, 612x612px
>>3201912
Feels bad, huh?
>>
>>3201975
They're reporting on that because it's so exceptional, dipshit. Not because it was ever the norm.
>>
File: 1489032371255.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489032371255.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>3201975
>9yo wife
HOW?
I mean, fuck, girls twice that age are mentally still fucking kids.
>>
>>3201975

Not him but the term child-wife means a grown woman with the characteristics of a child.
>>
>>3201935
>all women talk about clothes and gossip all day
C'mon, anon. Someone has been watching way too much sex in the city.
>>
>>3201975
>Sneedville
formerly Chuck's
>>
>>3202433
Haha /tv/ menes right guys
>>
>>3201995
Women at any age are still kids, but if you mean legally then it might surprise you to know that 9*2=18.
>>
>>3202409
The fact that show was so successful and long-running is telling. Although its ratings were probably helped by gay men watching too, who are basically women in terms of temperament and interests.
>>
>>3202463
What does that have to do with all women though?
>>
>>3201995
Women of any age are mentally children.
>>
>>3202409
>NAWALT
Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>3202409
It's mostly what they talk about. I know they aren't dumb, but it seems they don't even like to talk about what they study ot do for a living. Even the autistic nurd grills in math get anoyed if you talj about random shit. No, I don't mean being an annoying fuck in social situations, but genuine questions or opinions in different shit.
>>
>>3202438
Hothead!
>>
>>3202526
I think #1 you don't talk to a lot of women and #2 when you do, you're definitely the autistic one in the conversation.
>>
>this autist constantly spamming /r9k/ threads
if you are so desperate for a '''''''''''''''traditional'''''''''''' wife become a mormon or something
>>
>>3202463
>who are basically women in terms of temperament and interests.
But still men in intensity.

Women:
>"This place is so shabby looking!"
>Paints an accent wall

>Gay men "This place is so shabby looking!"
>Rehabilitates an entire neighborhood
>>
>>3202599
True, men even make better women than women.
>>
>>3202599
>exulting gentrification
holy fucking shit check your privilege
>>
>>3201995
Because in this society kids are treated as puppet like objects
>>
>>3202526
So you haven't talked to many women? There are women who love talking about other things they are doing besides clothes and shoes. If they talk about clothes it's definitely not All they talk about lol.
Then there is a bias-that talking about clothes is any more insignificant than talking about video games, movies, shows, or sports(women will talk,about the latter too these days actually) like most guys do.
Most men aren't exactly talking about philosophy when you talk to them either.
That's why you need to get out more and stop with the lame assumptions.
>>
>>3202511
So next time rape male on female rape happens, do we get to complain about all men being rapist or no?
>>
>>3201975
I wonder how the people of the time thought abouth this
>>
>>3202767
Probably the same way people feel about adults marrying 15 year olds being legal now.
>>
>>3201975
Like my chinese cartoons
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.