[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>From many points of view, indeed, there is no more beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ogawa kazumasa.jpg (315KB, 736x1129px) Image search: [Google]
ogawa kazumasa.jpg
315KB, 736x1129px
>From many points of view, indeed, there is no more beautiful type of character than that of the Japanese woman. She is entirely unselfish; exquisitely modest without being anything of a prude; abounding in intelligence which is never obscured by egoism; patient in the hour of suffering; strong in time of affliction; a faithful wife; a loving mother; a good daughter; and capable, as history shows, of heroism rivalling that of the stronger sex.
-Encyclopedia Britannica 11th edition, 1911

Did the authors have yellow fever?
>>
>>3199892
What straight man doesn't have yellow fever?
>>
>>3199892
Probably. Remember that Britannica didn't have any specific team of writers; they solicited/commissioned articles from experts in various fields and then edited them to fit the format. Author initials usually appear after longer entries or in the "macropedia" articles.
>>
>>3199892
Probably.

Among westerners at that time, the only ones really qualified to write about eastern cultures were the "orientalists" who were basically rich late-Victorian weebs.
>>
>>3199901
The sentence preceding it:

>Even though she be cognisant—as she often is—of her husband’s extra-marital relations, she abates nothing of the duty which she has been taught to regard as the first canon of female ethics.
>>
>>3199892
>listens to Madame Butterfly once
>>
>>3199892
perhaps they wholeheartedly agree with the concept of Confucian teachings? lol
For one thing, I don't know what he means by heroism and "abounding in intelligence" since women were hardly educated to the same degree as men(similar to Europeans).
>>
>>3199901
White nationalists, neo nazis and the alt right?
>>
>>3200444
nice trips but those faggots have it worse than anyone
>>
Average Jap girl isn't all that great looking, any weeabo whose traveled to Japan will tell you that.
>>
>>3199892
How can white "women" even compete?
>>
>>3201012
True. But they're way more feminine than their western counterparts.
>>
File: ken-sensei.jpg (2MB, 3612x2709px) Image search: [Google]
ken-sensei.jpg
2MB, 3612x2709px
>>3199901
I don't get the attraction at all, they just look like literal mongs to me. They might as well be Downies as far as my racist willy is concerned.
>>
>>3200999
Why would white supremacists like asian women? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: women flag bearers.png (192KB, 2662x918px) Image search: [Google]
women flag bearers.png
192KB, 2662x918px
>>3201030
They represent femininity and grace that the west has lost
Then again most other races are in comparison
>>
>>3201047
More like paid-for brides are more willing to listen to their impotent rage.
>>
>>3199901
The one who have jungle fever.
>>
>>3199910
>"orientalists"
Why the quotes? Because one Muhammadan sandnigger with no nationality deemed work of the Western Orientalist's 'wrong', 'not respectful', 'nonunderstanding', wrote by 'non-believers'?
>>
>>3200398
Conflating intelligence and education is the surest sign of a brainlet.
>>
>>3201123
No really. How can someone reach their intellectual potential if they aren't educated well?
In that case, kids with high IQ shouldn't go to school at all past 3rd grade. They will be fine the rest of their life and figure evetything out right? I'm sure they would be great to have an intellectual converstation too.
>>3201047
Ah nevermind, I think I understand this thread now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.