[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book of Genesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Abreha-wa-atsbeha-church02.jpg (87KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
Abreha-wa-atsbeha-church02.jpg
87KB, 350x525px
What if Eve and Adam took a fruit from the tree of eternal life, then took a fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and eat them at the same and then fuck.

Would Adam and Eve become gods? If not will their offspring be?
>>
>>3199177
If God has plans and knows of the future then it hardly matters. We are all living in a hard determinist reality if that's the case.

Adam and Eve were destined to bite from the tree of knowledge because it was part of God's plan for them to do so. If it was not a part of his plan then God is not omniscient. If it was a part of his plan then Adam and Eve could do nothing to change the course of their actions. Since God is eternal every action any human being takes is predetermined.
>>
>>3199218
This is such a pathetic """proof""" of pre-determination.
>>
>>3199250
Refute it
>>
>>3199218
Wasn't our notion of "Omniscient, omnipotent,etc... god" come from Aristotle ?
Do they mention it in the Bible? Is the Christian God weak in reality?
>>
>>3199278
He is costantly defined to be the absolute the Life & Death of everything
Many people think the Vedas are overpowered but Satan in his Dragon Form can destroy thousands of stars with a single swing of his tail
And God is stronger than him
Even Jesus has a war form in Revelations
>>
>>3199218
Why would god go through such trouble to make our lives shit?
>>
>>3199278
> Is the Christian God weak in reality?
god is the reality he is all things he is the doer and the doing, the knower and the known
>>
>>3199278
Lo! I am come to autumn,
When all the leaves are gold;
Grey hairs and golden leaves cry out
The year and I are old.

In youth I sought the prince of men,
Captain in cosmic wars,
Our Titan, even the weeds would show
Defiant, to the stars.

But now a great thing in the street
Seems any human nod,
Where shift in strange democracy
The million masks of God.

In youth I sought the golden flower
Hidden in wood or wold,
But I am come to autumn,
When all the leaves are gold.
>>
>>3200593
Fuckin bored innit
>>
>>3199177
Theosis m8. Learn about it.
>>3199278
Wisdom Literature.
>>
>>3199278
He had to make it rain for weeks instead of simply giving all the bad guys a stroke so he got his limits
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.