[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you Crazy Kids Think of Mother Teresa and Lady Di?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 76377053_10.jpg (49KB, 615x603px) Image search: [Google]
76377053_10.jpg
49KB, 615x603px
>>
File: sta031.jpg (242KB, 646x850px) Image search: [Google]
sta031.jpg
242KB, 646x850px
>>3195606

one was addicted to altruism, was a sickly witch that got a rush everytime she held a dying baby in her arms.

the other was all pathos, typical of the time, without any class, a vulgar woman, ofcourse loved by the plebs in a hysterical manner. disgrace to her family. not that that family is worth anything.

both are vile individuals.
>>
>>3195606
one was a sickly albanian hag that secretly baptised hindus on their dying bed pretending she was washing their heads, also refused modern medicine that brought death to hundreds of people.

the other a lowborn promiscous slut that fucked with everything with money and a dick, the moment she got married to prince Charles she told him that she never loved him nor will she ever love him, since she feels no attraction to him whatsoever. had to be killed for bringing enourmous disgrace through her whoring to the royal family.
>>
>>3195606
Both horrid people.

Childhood is idolizing Diana, adulthood is understanding the position she put Charles in and respecting him deeply for how he handled it.
>>
>>3196015
>>3196040
>>3197861
>all this slander
>>
>>3197861
Charles seems like an alright guy. Anyone who recognizes and spergs out about the evils of modern architecture is a-ok with me.
>>
All I really remember is that both died around the same time, but Diana got the headlines for weeks
>>
A disgusting catholic, demagogue, charlatan who believed that birth control and abortion was harmful to areas where birth rates were skyrocketing and aids and various other verninal diseases were very common

Hitchens Critique
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJG-lgmPvYA
>>
>>3195606
Horrid cunts the both of them.
>>
>>3195606
Lol her hand looks like peepee
>>
Pop stars?

>>3201220
Anon, You really need a dick.
>>
>>3195606
Not the worst public relations campaigns ever launched.
>>
>>3200214
>hitchens
LOL
>>
Saw a top 100 list of history series on the History channel. For some reason, Lady Diana was 38. Bill Gates and the other gentleman who invented Microsoft were 39, Fidel Castro was 40, and Yasser Arafat was 37 or something.

Not sure this is worth my time watching as Jane Goodall was 36.

What did Princess Diana actually do?
>Aside from saying she didn't wish to be a Princess, just a normal person (in absence of the fact she had married a Prince), walk through a cleared minefield in a skirt, and sperg the fuck out when paparazzi flipped their shit trying to get photos of her
>>
>>3201551
Sorry, a top 100 people of the 20th Century. I have no idea who 100-45 were.
>>
>>3195606
Sanctimonious sadistic cunt and a coalburning whore.
>>
>>3201551
>History channel
TV for brainlets. I'm betting they put fucking John Lennon or Elvis on there too somewhere.
>>
>>3195606

When I was a kid, I thought she was called Lady Di because she died
>>
>>3201573
Probably. Elvis seems like a certainty. I was more interested in who #1 was, but I lost interest when it wasn't going to count down to #1 that episode.

It did have some interesting and unbiased choices, though. Didn't think I'd see Castro or Arafat in the list. Alan Turing was 34/Hitchcock was at 35 too, so maybe it had some potential, and even dubious choices like Jane Goodall were explained quite well.

They also had the gentleman who invented MacDonalds on the list because he showed that good, clean service could be exported internationally and revolutionised the way we see food service/created a global icon, so didn't seem like your conventional list. Even fucking Gandhi was like 43 or 44 or some shit.

>When you give independence to millions of your countrymen and help create the world's largest democracy through non-violent protest and suffering in jail/hunger strikes only to die at the hands of one of your own
>Not as cool as the man who invented the Big Mac
>>
File: 1500838470900.png (233KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1500838470900.png
233KB, 342x342px
>>3201590
>Lady Die
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.