[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The autist king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: louis-xvi-9386943-1-402.jpg (357KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
louis-xvi-9386943-1-402.jpg
357KB, 1200x1200px
Poor guy just wanted to be left alone to play with his locks
>>
Was he /r9k/: the king?
>>
>>3194223
He didn't want gf
>>
>>3194206
No he didn't. Louis XVI wanted to be an absolute monarch. If he truly didn't care about that, he would have accepted the revolution, and might have kept his head. He wasn't weak, as he is sometimes depicted.
>>
>>3194281
What the fuck? He tried to appease to the public as much as possible, he knew the people resented the monarchy and tried everything in his power to just please the people. He didn't deserve to die.
>>
>>3194206
Was he, dare I say it, one of us, in a different time period? He'd probably be using 4chan if he were alive now. Not sure about /r9k/ though. Maybe /diy/ would be his favorite.
>>3194441
This. Decent guy in a very difficult time period.
>>
>>3194441
Yeah I'm a hardline french revolutionaboo (Robespierre wasn't radical enough) and still can't help but sympathize with little Louis.
>>
>>3194223
He was literally too beta to walk to his wifes chamber to fuck because he didn't want the servants/nobles walking by laughing at him
>>
>>3194441
That's why he fled, used his veto all the time, wanted the Prussians to win the war. Louis XVI wasn't a weak retard. He was against the revolution, and in the end it's his courage, and not his weakness that lead to his death.
>>
>>3194441
Th people didn't resent the Monarchy, they resented him

he was cuchhold and a traitor that was controled by the Austrian Whore

Here is a song about him made when he was king :

>Louis, si tu veux voir
>Bâtard, cocu, putain,
>Regarde ton miroir,
>La Reine et le Dauphin.

>Louis, if you want to see
>Bastard, cuckhold, whore
>Look at your mirror
>The Queen and the Dauphin
>>
>>3195229
You've run into the wrong Napoleaboo.

The coup d'etat was the only way to stabilize France. Napoleon never launched an offensive that wasn't provoked or pre-emptive and did nothing morally wrong.
>>
>>3194281
t. Maximilien de Robespierre
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.