[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eat my cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (22KB, 239x194px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
22KB, 239x194px
what if Hitler was just a pawn in some greater powers chess game
>>
>>3192934
Like who?
He was supported by some western industrialists as an anti communist influence, but it isn't fair to say he was the product of this. Or that they could have predicted what he would end up doing.
>>
i don't know I just look at him and think fuck this guy isn't number 1. Didn't he say blonde hair blue eyes was master race and he is black and brown, I mean wtf lol. no wonder he didn't succeed he didn't even beleive in his own genetics haha.
>>
also I'm in Australia and I'm sure we get fed so much propaganda on WWII that I don't know what to believe.
>>
Great thread, fantastic OP
>>
then they lost the war
>>
Then I'd have to say;
Sometimes you're better off dead
There's a gun in your hand it's pointing at your head
You think you're mad too unstable
Kicking in chairs and knocking down tables
In a restaurant in a West end town
Call the police there's a mad man around
Running down underground
To a dive bar in a West end town
>>
>>3192934

>cut off one head
>two more takes its place

Hail Hydra
>>
>>3193013
His eyes were blue.
>>
>>3192934
I saw a pretty good documentary a long time ago about some guy and his son that controlled Hitler. He was behind it all.

Anyone know their names?
>>
>>3192934
So you're talking about the Hitler was an agent of the Jewish illuminati theory?
>>
Alex Jones
>>
>>3193013

It's almost like Nazi racial policy was significantly more complex than that...
>>
>>3193082
Noice song

>the east end boys and west end girls..
>>
>>3194233
It's a sin is their best song though.
>>
>>3192934
Too erratic, arrogant, and self important. Made it a point that one of his "greatest strengths" was that he could never change his mind. Every was part of some grand destiny he feverishly wanted to see through.
>>
Bogdanoffs
>>
File: Hitler_founded_Israel.png (202KB, 451x634px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_founded_Israel.png
202KB, 451x634px
>>3192934
>hitler was a zionist
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.