[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/his/ + /x/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 14633667563.jpg (34KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
14633667563.jpg
34KB, 600x336px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_put_Bella_in_the_Wych_Elm%3F
>>
Green children of Woolpit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit
>>
>>3190454
Apeof! Where are you!?
>>
Upboated
>>
File: 1498698407136.jpg (76KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
1498698407136.jpg
76KB, 450x608px
>>3190454
was it a robot?
>>
>>3191321
It was a dude in a Hazmat suit with a chemical hose or something
>>
Quick reminder /x/ has more substance and value to 4chan than /pol/+/lit/+/his/ combined
>>
>>3191327
so just some guy cleaning up after an accident that the gov deemed the populous to unimportant to know about?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9la_Kiss
the eternal Magyar
>>
>>3191445

>300 threads larping about being a wizard and 12 year ods asking "how i summon tulpa to be GF??"
>>
>>3191445
Fuck off, m8. /x/ has been shit for years
>>
>The Man from Taured (sometimes referred to as the Taured Mystery or the Man without a Country ) is a story about a man who arrives at a Japanese airport from a country called Taured. Many people have claimed this story to be true, so the crux of the problem pertains to Taured. One would notice that there is no country by the name of Taured, either today or during the purported period of time when the incident took place, i.e. the 1950s. The story ends with the man disappearing (forever) a day after arriving in Japan. Moreover, all of his personal documents, such as his passport and driver’s license also (conveniently) disappeared, thus making this strange story unsolvable.
>>
File: 1463715999586.jpg (125KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463715999586.jpg
125KB, 1280x960px
>>3191810
You forgot the best of /x/
>>
Does anyone else got woken by Lisa Simpson on that episode where Homer says he saw an alien and Lisa explains that people who says they saw an alien are cretins that are craving for attention?

I stopped believing in ghosts and aliens and paranormal since that day and I think less of people who believe on those things.
>>
>>3191792
That's what I'd wager, desu

The monster only appeared after the kids had seen a big ball of fire crashing into the woods, and chased them away from the crash site with some sort of foul-smelling green gas that blistered and burned their flesh. Sounds like a chemical agent to me.

Probably some government ditch-digger making sure a couple of dumb kids didn't get killed investigating some kind of experimental tech
>>
>>3192255
>Does anyone else got woken by Lisa Simpson on that episode where Homer says he saw an alien and Lisa explains that people who says they saw an alien are cretins that are craving for attention?
I am sorry, mate. You were the only one to fall for that. No, I am afraid, it is not operable.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.