[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historical figures that did several things wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

>couldve made poland a vassal after sacking it
>absorbed asutria and alsace lorraine
>have your soldiers then join the work force and work in infrastructure

Ezpz
>>
>>318088
>responsible for Holocaust
>>
File: image_32.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image_32.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
>>318139
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>318139
Did the germans make money from killing jews?
>>
File: khan.jpg (425KB, 793x1016px) Image search: [Google]
khan.jpg
425KB, 793x1016px
>sometimes drank more then one cup of alcohol a day even though he advocated only one
>sometimes was mean to his officers who messed up plans
>didnt treat soldiers equally depending on their origin, sometimes even segregated them
>>
>>318088
>couldve made poland a vassal after sacking it
you do know this war took place in the 20th century?
>>
>>318088
>>couldve made poland a vassal after sacking it

Paradox fags need to leave
>>
>>319089
This isn't okay at all, like literally oh my god.
>>
>>319072
They stole all their property so that would be a net gain.
>>
File: on my way to steal ya ho.jpg (265KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
on my way to steal ya ho.jpg
265KB, 620x387px
>>318088
>tried to invade Russia
>lead from the rear
>didn't die a heroic death in batle
>>
Go back to your containment board nazi fuck.
>>
>>319125
If he died at waterloo he'd be fellated forever
>>
>>319089
>massacred thousands of everyday workers
>>
>>319113
>implying trinkets of random families could come anywhere close to affording the cost of the camps, trains, guards, etc.
>>
>not having people work on the promise of free land and property that the noobs lost during the holocaust
>>
>>319266
is a reply too
>>319239
>>
>>319239
You know that the free (as in they received no pay, real no pay, not "i work at walmart" no pay) "workforce" provided by concentration camps was used by German and Austrian (mainly) industrial companies for labor.
Most prominent Siemens. (One of the worlds leading manufacturers in High-Tech medical equipment, as well as some Entertainment electronics and Transportation)

How instead of trying to "redpill" yourself on "Judo-Bolshevism" and the "Shoah lie" you actually read a book once in a while.
>>
>>319536
>using forced labor =/= stealing their property for net gain
Try reading the post I replied to.

I swear the anti-/pol/ post are worse than the /pol/ post themselves.
>>
File: yuan shu.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
yuan shu.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>318088
He chose not to pursue Lu Bu.
>>
>>319072
Yes actually, Slovakia paid the Germans to gas their Jews.
>>
>>319072
Yep
Plenty of lamps and armchairs were sold
>>
>>319125
>lead from the rear

Still better than from a palace, like his enemies
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.