[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.png (941KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
941KB, 900x750px
What was his endgame?
>>
being a fucking baller, basically
>>
theosis
>>
Why would you strangle, shoot, bludgeon, and poison a man before throwing him into a river?
>>
>>3177852
drowning
>>
Being a love machine.
>>
>>3177852
Probably your mom
>>
>>3177982
Makes the story more exciting
>>
>>3177852
Revenge. Fucking and outing Noble whores
>>
>>3177852
BIG
PICKLED
COCK
>>
What if you turned into an anaconda before they kill them? Would that change the history of Imperial Russia? How will Lenin and the Bolsheviks respond to the fact that he turned into an indestructible andaconda? I really would like to know I wonder what Tsar Nicholas reaction is to Rasputin turning into an anaconda.
>>
>>3177852
I don't think he really had an endgame, he just wanted to fuck, basically.
>>
>>3177852
He was a religious mystic nut. He probably believed his heavenly bull to some extent, but fucking inbred Russian noblewomen also has perks.

>>3178089
Russia's greatest at that!
>>
>>3178978
The anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, Hun.
>>
>>3177982
At least you can talk. Who are you?
>>
>>3177852
Enlightenment and power.
Batshit insane mystic who actually managed to tap into the ether ad got really influental thanks to his aura and charisma.
Fun man to read about but ultimately just a powerful con artist.
>>
>>3179807
No one cared who I was until I became the healer for the Tsar's family.
>>
>>3177852
Fuck bitches, get into heaven.
>>
>>3177852
Fucking the tsars wife and daughters, preferably at the same time.
>>
>>3179985
It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is that you look into my eyes.
>>
>>3177982
>>
>>3177852
He just wanted to be something more than a shitty preacher in bumfuckingnowhere.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.