[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's been worse for /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

The Leftys (also called SJWs) or the Polfags?

>Holocaust didn't happen
>non-ironically advocating Communism
>blaming Whitey Men for how women and select browns did little to zip to advance civilization (if not going full We Wuz)
>(insert group here) Dindu Nuffin
>We Wuz Kangz
>>
>>3174875
Centrists
>>
>>3174880

>t. pol or tumblr
>>
>>3174930
t. American/Western European
>>
I wonder how to save his from both.
>>
File: 1471678084804.jpg (30KB, 698x389px) Image search: [Google]
1471678084804.jpg
30KB, 698x389px
>>3174875
>>3174875
the same identity crisis ridden attention whores of this generation. They're equally horrible. The only hope for them is that they're gonna grow up since most of them are still in fucking high school.
>>
Both. /his/ is their battleground of autism and we lose because of commie versus fascism shitposting. That's when we don't have actual tankies calling everyone /pol/ for thinking Stalin was a faggot or hitlerboos calling everyone /leftypol/ because white genocide isn't real
>>
Polfags are worse - some of that shit upright is neo-Nazism, which every decent person can see is a wrong ideology - i'll elaborate if you need me to. SJW's simplify reality all too much - but at least they talk about reality: yes a lot of black people have a hard time in the US, and yes it has to do with their forefathers being slaves, but no the society as a whole isn't conspiring against them, they just have a social heritage that is limited like some white Americans living in a trailer park, and no Muhammad Ali racial segregation is not a solution, and yes the female gender as a social construction is limiting to women, but it's not men's fault - at least no one living right now, and indirectly supporting those systematical tendencies isn't sexism but maybe not so beneficial, and either abandoning gender as a whole and becoming gender-queer or creating more genders to make it seem like less important is not beneficial to the coarse either (fx. with the 72 something genders you can argue that someone is not the gender they say they are because they present themselves in another way) and making kindergartens where gender is not mentioned isn't the right solution either - just ask the damn girls if they want to play football though, then there's the whole discourse analysis that feminists see the world through that makes everything a arena where a power-struggle happens which makes everything unenjoyable. On the other hand SJW's has more power and thus pose a greater thread overall - while a polfag's views are just in themselves the worst.

But my crush is a jewish gender studies student (oh the irony of the situation!) - so maybe i'm a bit biased.
>>
>>3175180
I'll agree /pol/boos are faggots, but demographic replacement is a real issue the west needs to discuss.
>>
File: His.jpg (95KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
His.jpg
95KB, 600x540px
>>3174875
Both are shit /tread
>>
>>3175250
No FUCK the leftist that shit up this board, Nazi's however they may misconstrued history, don't have a historical "map" if you will that they have to follow 100% of the time. They are far less insidious, and far less annoying then you're average /leftypol/ faggot here.
>>
File: IMG_0739.jpg (202KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
202KB, 1240x826px
>>3174875
Both. They manipulate every source of information, and disregard everything that threatens their frail ideologies.
>>
>>3175380
I'm talking about the ideology as a whole and not about how they are on the internet only.
But both are shit.
>>
>>3175250
quality post
>tfw no jewish gender studies gf
>>
>>3174875
& Humanities was a mistake
>>
>>3175426
Oh, I thought this discussion related purely to internet conduct.
>>
>>3175433
Haha yeah.

>>3175447
Arh then we have been comparing dogs to horses - different stuff. I think OP could refer to both.
>>
>>3174875
>Leftys
LEFTIES
>>
>>3175493
LEFTIES!!!
>>
File: LEFTIES.jpg (45KB, 540x475px) Image search: [Google]
LEFTIES.jpg
45KB, 540x475px
>>3175498
>>
File: Left_Handers_Unite.png (26KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
Left_Handers_Unite.png
26KB, 600x350px
>>
>>3175380
>gas daaaa jews and leftypolll. i'm not from /pol/ btw hail drumpf and hail hitler
>>
>>3175493
Lettys is cuter, just like trannys. I haven't spelled it "trannies" in a long time.
>>
>>3175523
Found this article, it's fucking gold.
http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/left-handers-the-last-frontier-of-social-justice-t17363.html
>>
>>3174875
This board isn't meant to be taken seriously since most of us aren't even knowledgeable on the subject.
>>
File: 1495067569547.png (273KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
1495067569547.png
273KB, 793x794px
Both pretty bad but /pol/ makes it more obvious so my vote goes to them
>>
File: 1494950383412.jpg (4MB, 5344x3776px) Image search: [Google]
1494950383412.jpg
4MB, 5344x3776px
>>3174875
/pol/-tards of course. I'm not a big fan of the Left, but at least they don't intentionally distort and pervert history to fit their political agenda, and then go around the internets pushing this views as the "true" history. Nor are leftist hostile to the traditional academic history and try to subvert its authority by bringing up bizarre conspiracy theories.
>inb4 b-but we wuzers! b-but BBC trying to genocide white people
These are small cases and not that serious, comparing to the constant noise about >holocaust didn't happen, >Dresden was a war crime, >Soviets were even worse, >Germany had no choice, >McCarthy did nothing wrong, >Jews had it comming, >Blacks are stupid amirite, >ACW was not about slavery, >Crusaders were an act of self-defense, >Rome felt because of immigration, >every great civilization was white, etc.
>>
Leftism is just naivete that people grow out of. Far-right is like a cult
>>
File: 5f90120d1781f2a8708f341ad54dc391.png (748KB, 800x1091px) Image search: [Google]
5f90120d1781f2a8708f341ad54dc391.png
748KB, 800x1091px
>>3174875
/pol/ and their racist, fascist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, islamophobic, bigoted hate make this board intolerable sometimes.
>>
>>3175635
Soviet was shit though. America and china is also quite evil though - look up falon gong.
>>
>>3175660
And mostly these words are misused - but not here.
>>
>>3175441
This
>>
>>3175668
Well, I'm not saying they weren't shit, and I don't deny stuff like Holodomor, Gulag and Katyn, I'm talking about the position that they were "worse" than Germans some people hold for some reason.
>>
>>3175380
>waaa don't insult my ideology
>>
>>3175660
Buzzword the post, also lame bait
>>
>>3175689
Neverland mind, the whole board was a mistake. History-threads om thier respective board was not a problem.
>>
>>3175974
Fuck autocorrect
>>
>>3175371
I agree, but I think that calling what's currently happening "genocide" is pretty ridiculous, cause then we're using the same word to describe using totalitarian state power to mass murder people, on the one hand, and democratically choosing politicians who enact loose immigration laws, on the other.
>>
Historically speaking, both commies and fascists/natsoccers have been about equally dangerous. However, I think in the modern West, the /pol/-types are potentially more dangerous. /pol/ goes on and on about antifa, but antifa is a tiny handful of people. The vast majority of modern Western leftists are soft hippy/hipster types, not militant Bolshevik revolutionaries. The /pol/fags and stormtards haven't done anything much for the time being, with the exception of a few incidents like the OKC bombing and the attacks in Norway. However, I sense that their anger is harsher and goes deeper than that of most far leftists - who, in comparison, live in a softer mental world. And it's the militant right wing types who usually like stocking up on weapons.
>>
>>3176065
Preach!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.