[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should people be proud of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (15KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 225x224px
Should people be proud of this?
>>
Yeah, it's their culture, what else would they do?
>>
>>3174389
>Should people be proud of being country-destroying faggots who lose wars?
Americans have the weirdest treatment of rebels ever.

Imagine if 50 years after ISIS is defeated, Iraqi Islamists erect monuments of ISIS fighters who "fought for their way of life." It's THAT weird.
>>
>>3174389
>WE WUZ NOBLE FARMERS AND SHIT DA UNION DUN STARTED DA WAR OF AGGRESSION WE WUZ DEFENDING STATES RIGHTS
>>
File: 043dCYs.jpg (34KB, 598x327px) Image search: [Google]
043dCYs.jpg
34KB, 598x327px
>>3174406
>2067
>syrians posting "actually, ISIS was fighting for (islamic) states' rights"
>mfw
>>
Being a Southerner and proud of the Confederacy is disgraceful and stupid to the heritage. Wealthy plantation owners and other members of the nobility manipulated poor Southerners into blaming "da kneegrows" and "muh Nothern aggression" just to keep their easy sources of income WHICH INCLUDED EXPLOITING WHITE SOUTHERNERS AS WELL. If you actually give a fuck about Southern cultural heritage, look at architecture in Charleston, or music and local agriculture in the Appalachians. There is so much to actually be proud of to the point where defending the Confederacy means you don't know SHIT about being a Southerner and just latched onto a flag because you think it's cool.
>>
>>3174389
>I am a slaver and proud of it!
>>
>>3174417
Are they not?
Arent they trying to establish a multinational islamic state?
>>
>>3174389

Yes,

Death to the Union and every last fucking wretch and parasite who stands for it.

>>3174406
>>3174417
>>3174503

Every last Northerner and collaboarator will hang on the Day of the Rope. Your stinking kind deserve nothing short of extermination.
>>
>>3175735
Sherman should've killed every white southerner imo
>>
File: Robert E. Lee pwning Unionists.png (291KB, 450x474px) Image search: [Google]
Robert E. Lee pwning Unionists.png
291KB, 450x474px
>>3175743

And that is why your vile kind deserves complete and total extermination. You won't stop until you've destroyed us, unless we destroy you first.
>>
>>3174406
Not really. After the the radical phase of the English Civil War both sides went back to peaceful coexistence. America just skipped the executions. The only ideological difference between North and south was between free labor and slavery. Slavery lost on the battlefield and so there was nothing else to fight over. Obviously the Northerners made the right choice since the South never rose again and no one today serious (beyond shitposting) wants to secede.

>>3174503
My ancestors were plantation owners, not proles.
>>
>>3174389
>when you start the northern war of aggression
>>
>>3174406

ISIS is something out of a sci fi movie, it's the Saddam era death squads mixed with apocalyptic jihad and predator drones. The Confederacy was just a bunch of rednecks. They never really took territory either, ISIS is founded on expansion.
>>
>>3174406
Why do euros think Americans are a single people?
>>
File: southern pride world wide.jpg (89KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
southern pride world wide.jpg
89KB, 802x960px
Of course.
>>
>>3174389
I'm not going to begrudge people their crutches, but as someone born and raised in the South I think it's pretty stupid. There are people who really are into the history and heritage of it, but many more I think just want to be contrarian.

I grew up in East Tennessee, which actually attempted to secede from the rest of the state in part because they saw the Civil War as being something that was undertaken to serve the interests of the planter class in Nashville and Memphis (the soil in East TN was not good enough for large scale commercial agriculture at the time so there were not many slaves/plantations there).

Of course that doesn't stop people there today from flying rebel flags and proclaiming their allegiance to the Confederacy, even if their ancestors were pro-Union bushwhackers. My Dad's family were slaveowners in southern Illinois before the war but actually fought in the Union Army, that doesn't stop my dumbass cousins from putting the stars and bars or the Bonnie blue on their trucks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.