[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most metal thing about the middle ages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1280px-Leprosy_bell.jpg (174KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Leprosy_bell.jpg
174KB, 1280x853px
What is the most metal thing about the middle ages
>>
Plague Doctors
>>
>>
File: 1497085750030.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497085750030.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
>>3174199
>>
>>3174199
>muh tree
Charlemagne was a good man
>>
File: GeraldoGeraldesSemPavor.jpg (164KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
GeraldoGeraldesSemPavor.jpg
164KB, 365x500px
tfw you will never be remembered as the fearless and depicted with a decapitated kebab head
>>
Steel
>>
>>3174199
>chopping trees that were part of a religion based around sacrifying other people
>implying this is bad

The saxons deserved being beheaded by the franks. The danes deserved being whipped in submission by Absalon.
>>
>>3174214
At least I'm still in communion with my ancestors you filthy fucking dirty jew cunt.
But yeah laugh about the desecration of what is sacred and what is holy, you wouldn't understand how it feels anyway, Christianity is a blight on this planet.
>>
File: Basil and the Bulgarslayers.jpg (33KB, 246x313px) Image search: [Google]
Basil and the Bulgarslayers.jpg
33KB, 246x313px
>>3174188
>when you beat the Bulgarians, pluck the eyes of the captured ones, send them home to the Tsar who then dies from a heart attack two days later out of horror
>>
>>3174199
number one historical event of all time that changed the history forever.
>>
>>3174214
>pointing out hypocrisy makes all statements factually incorrect
>the poster likely holds one of the two sets of views espoused in the meme image, just with different proper nouns
I don't know if the people these memes describe or the people posting them are more cancerous
>>
>>3174188
Their armors, swords and tools.
>>
Violence in general

There is something truly magical about a time where if you wanted someone to die you couldn't point a barrel at them from a long distance and just pull the trigger. Bows aside, death was so personal. The idea of melee combat being a significant part of how war is waged is just so fucking rad and glorious and horrifying and brutal all at the same time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.