[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never see a glorious full mobilized total war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s.gif (19KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19KB, 190x200px
>tfw you will never see a glorious full mobilized total war betwen two industrial nations
>>
>>3166492
>wanting this

Shame on you.
>>
Most of us, including myself, would not wish to see the inevitable widespread destruction, misery, and unimaginable death that would result from this very scenario. It's something known as not being a psychopath.
>>
>>3166492
>Haha dude it'll be so comfy lmao

>Get conscripted
>See some shit
>Die
Or:
>Live in huge economic depression
>Live basically in poverty, relying on rations

Why do people who want to see massive scale wars somehow think they'll be immune from it and will be able to sit in their little comfy protected bubble watching it unfold?
>>
>>3166492
>if nukes are allowed, life on earth as we know it becomes forfeit and civilization collapses
>if nukes aren't allowed, the lands of those nations become bombed to shit, hundreds of millions die, world trade and world economy suffers heavily, and millions of tons of resources are funneled away for pointless military material to prolong what is essentially a two-sided genocide

"War is sweet to those who have no experience of it." - Pindar
>>
>>3166494
>>3166502
>>3166513
this
what makes people wish for such shit, is it a fetish for war? vydiagames?
>>
File: 1501232803930.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1501232803930.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>3166818
>not wanting to become part of a death toll statistic
>>
>>3166818
People who have nothing to live for.
>>
>>3166513
>>3166818
It's because the way we're taught about wars largely involves large troop movements and the names of battles without focusing on the individual or home front. People often forget that the American industrial machine was so efficient in WWII because civilians were working 14 hour days in fucking bomb factories, living off of rations with most of their paycheck going to fund the war effort.
>>
>>3166932
Honestly, I don't even think America's current economy could support a world war.
>>
>>3166492
You wouldn't "see" it, you would live it.
>>
>>3167551
It would be hard as shit at first for most of the population but the US economy could ultimately bear it. It would take longer to actually ramp up into full gear though, seeing as how most Americans haven't worked manufacturing jobs before, let alone hours that long or performing labor that hard/dangerous. It would be less an issue of economic strain and more an issue of getting things up to snuff.
>>
Word over all, beautiful as the sky,Beautiful that war and all its deeds of carnage must in time be utterly lost,That the hands of the sisters Death and Night incessantly softly wash again and ever again, this soiled world;For my enemy is dead, a man divine as myself is dead,I look where he lies white-faced and still in the coffin - I draw near,Bend down and touch lightly with my lips the white face in the coffin.
>>
>>3166492

Who says we won't?
>>
>>3166818
>This
A bomb fell on my grandfather's (God rest his soul) house fatally wounding his sister who finally died in the hands of her mother. That's just fucked up.
>>
>>3166928
Yeah, enlightened, woke people, unlike the cattle that makes the majority of the population of the Earth
>>
>>3166513
>implying i don't live in an small irrelevant neutral country
>implying an economic crash would be great and finally end this liberal nightmare
Earth is overpopulated. We need a great war or a major plauge tbqh
>>
>>3169105
*wouldn't
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.