[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you've convinced yourself that the first cause is sentient.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1500983324079.jpg (22KB, 552x468px) Image search: [Google]
1500983324079.jpg
22KB, 552x468px
So you've convinced yourself that the first cause is sentient.

How do you link that to a specific religion at the expense of all others?
>>
>>3165768
Divine revelation.
>>
>>3165784
elaborate
>>
>>3165831
Dog directly imparts true knowledge that is otherwise impossible to derive.
>>
>>3165840
Dog very wise, woof woof
>>
>>3165840
really makes you think
>>
>>3165768
>How do you link that to a specific religion at the expense of all others?

Wrong fucking question to ask.
When a human being knows himself, that is God speaking to him. When a human being sees himself in the world around him, that is God speaking to him. When a human being sees the world in him, that is God speaking to him.
>>
>>3165840
there are many dogs scattered across many universes. how do you know which dog is telling the truth? what if one dog is imparting to you revelation that is only relevant in said dogs universe?
>>
>>3165872
>When a human being knows himself, that is God speaking to him. When a human being sees himself in the world around him, that is God speaking to him. When a human being sees the world in him, that is God speaking to him.
stop projecting your schizophrenia onto us desu
>>
>>3165872
Yeah yeah yeah but which religion is the right one?
>>
>>3165896
Abrahamic
>>
>>3166207
And how did you single that out from all other faiths?
>>
>>3166225
Because the Bible says it's the right one, duh.
>>
>>3166225
>>3166286
I don't have to justify my beliefs to you guys, that's why they're beliefs
>>
>>3166358
if only they all acted like you do and left everyone alone instead of trying to promote their wackjob religions
>>
>>3166358
see
>>3166380

That's the right attitude for a person of faith.
This
>>3165872
Is the wrong one.
>>
As an atheist I view myself as an all powerful god also morality was made to serve my interests xd
>>
File: !!.png (102KB, 337x386px) Image search: [Google]
!!.png
102KB, 337x386px
>>3165768
So you've convinced yourself that first cause is linked to your religion
How do you deal with all others who follow the religion following it for other reasons and reasonings
>>
>>3165768
doesn't seem like that would be very sentient of me..
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.