[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern day Arameans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ethnic-aramean.jpg (969KB, 2707x2707px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-aramean.jpg
969KB, 2707x2707px
Are they really Arameans? Are they just LARPing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEPvf2TQ0ko
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arameans_in_Israel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Naddaf
>Naddaf's eldest son was attacked by a young Arab from Nazareth, who beat his head and body with an iron rod.[18][19]
An Arab got so assmad about this Christian not identifying as an Arab he beat up his son.
>>
>>3163244
The thing about the Middle East (and especially the Levant) is that anyone can say they are anything and be right because the place is so mixed up. A Bedouin can say he is Ancient Egyptian. An Iraqi Arab can say he is actually Chaldean. So yes he really is an "Aramean" but by identifying as such, all he does is create division in the unified Arab nation which no-one other than the imperialist Persians and wh*tes benefits from. I'm glad Lebanese have begun to understand this. Praises be to Allah and all our Christian Arab brothers
>>
>>3163267
>A Bedouin can say he is Ancient Egyptian.
No he can't.
>An Iraqi Arab can say he is actually Chaldean.
No he can't.
>all he does is create division in the unified Arab nation
The idea of an Arab people is a very recent invention that seeks to dominate and destroy any non-Arab people or culture. Sorry Abdul, but your time is up. You aren't gonna deny the existence of the people you have conquered for over a thousand years.
>Praises be to Allah and all our Christian Arab brothers
The only 'Christian Arabs' that exist are in the Arabian Peninsula or descend from Arab tribes that adapted Christianity. Copts aren't Arabs. Assyrians aren't Arabs. Mandaeans aren't Arabs. Samaritans aren't Arabs.
>>
>>3163397
>No he can't.

I disagree. Those people are all genetically very similar as recent studies proved. It is completely arbitrary like the Serbs being "totally different" from Bosnians, the "huge difference" between Danes and Swedes etc. etc. You just hate Muslims and think Islam creates different races from among the people who adopt it.

>The idea of an Arab people is a very recent invention that seeks to dominate and destroy any non-Arab people or culture. Sorry Abdul, but your time is up. You aren't gonna deny the existence of the people you have conquered for over a thousand years.

lol, 99% of the Middle East only speaks Arabic and fringe nationalists won't change that. It is a unifying identity. You hate it because you hate the Arab resistance against the Rawafid and the West. When the lingua franca was Greek and everyone said they were Hellenes (tuh!) that was okay, right? Typical white people and their selective outrage

>The only 'Christian Arabs' that exist are in the Arabian Peninsula or descend from Arab tribes that adapted Christianity. Copts aren't Arabs. Assyrians aren't Arabs. Mandaeans aren't Arabs. Samaritans aren't Arabs.

More white ignorance. Most Arabs in the Arabian peninsula are Adnan or Arabized Arabs. They were not originally Arabs either. The original racial Arabs (Qahtan) lived in Yemen where their identity spread to the Hejaz, who then spread it to the rest of the Arab world. Arab as I remind you is an identity in 99.99999% of cases, race. Anyone can adopt it if they wish. Copts are almost indistinguishable from other Arabs Egyptians and Sudanese. Assyrians are just Armenians, and are irrelevant. Besides many Assyrians adopted Arab over the centuries and worked in the Baath party at high levels. Mandaens and Samaritans are as irrelevant as you can possibly get, and live in the Zionist entity or in their backward distant villages anyways
>>
>>3163538
>Those people are all genetically very similar as recent studies proved.
No they aren't. The so-called study that "proved" Lebanese are Canaanites only tested Lebanese Christians because they don't have all the Arab DNA. All the groups listed (Samaritans, Assyrians, Maronites, Copts, Mandaeans) are closer to each than any of them are with the Arab colonizers.
>It is completely arbitrary
No. It's proven with genetics. The Arab identity is completely arbitrary, all it is there for is to dominate and rid the Middle East of it's ancient identities and replace them with an Arab one.
>You just hate Muslims and think Islam creates different races from among the people who adopt it.
I hate the fact that Muslims are oppressors who oppress minorities then reject their existence as a group. Islam only creates different races because it seeks to expand and then subjugate the indigenous people and deny them equal rights politically and economically. The result of this is that now the people who suffered under Dhimmitude, are genetically separate from the Arab colonizers who subjugated the dhimmi. Middle-Eastern Jews and Middle-Eastern Christians are much more related to each other than with the foreign invaders. This is a result of the oppressive system of Islam.
>99% of the Middle East only speaks Arabic
As a consequence of colonialism. For the same reason that Latin America speaks Spanish, or why the US and Canada speak English.
>When the lingua franca was Greek and everyone said they were Hellenes that was okay, right?
None of them ever tried to say they were Greeks. Nice try though. The Jews were considered "Hellenized Jews," and were hated by the ones who weren't "Hellenized." The Arab identity is completely different. The Arab identity swallows and destroys the people it subjugates.
>Typical white people and their selective outrage
I'm not white. It's funny hearing an Arab talk about selective outrage when you only get outraged about non-Arab nationalism.
>>
>>3163538
>More white ignorance. Most Arabs in the Arabian peninsula are Adnan or Arabized Arabs.
I'm Middle Eastern, I know about the "pure Arabs" and all that bullshit, it's still all fake.
>They were not originally Arabs either.
Yes, and their identity was replaced with an Arab one. Why would any group want that?
>Assyrians are just Armenians
Typical garbage coming from you.
>Besides many Assyrians adopted Arab over the centuries
That doesn't make them Arabs.
>>
>>3163244
Aramean is a nationalist movement to be different from other Assyrian groups among whom 'Arameans' are the most separate socially. Another, more traditional word used by them is Suryoyo. All Assyrians are technically Arameans in the sense of being Aramaic speakers.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.