[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Young Turks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

They ruined the Ottoman Empire right?
>>
File: 6139295_orig[1].jpg (83KB, 465x271px) Image search: [Google]
6139295_orig[1].jpg
83KB, 465x271px
Young Ottomans to be more precise
>>
>>3159606
final nail in the coffin, and dragging them into the war. turkey was dying anyway.
>>
>>3159606
The Ottoman Empire ruined the Ottoman Empire
>>
>>3162035
see
>>3162025
>>
The western powers had a big part in the Ottoman decline.

The competition between the Ottoman Empire and the British Empire was a long conflict that was not winnable for the Turks.

Once The Brits angloed India it was all over desu
>>
>>3162465
Anglo's gotta get those oil-rich lands and deny Germany the Berlin-Baghdad Railway.
>>
>>3162465
I imagine that the Brits have always play the long game. So when they declared was on Russia when they crossed the Danube to occupy the principalities they were insuring their own interest in Northern Africa?
>>
File: wokl93vy8dzx.jpg (49KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
wokl93vy8dzx.jpg
49KB, 854x480px
>>3159606
Yes.
>>
>>3162736
I'm not saying there was incompetence among the late Empire anon, I'm simply stating that much of the Ottoman internal and declining subjugation as well as it's hold over lands and increased threats by unfriendly rivals was all products of Western intervention.
>>
>>3159606
They tried to save it. Turned out it couldn't really be saved.
>>
They were donmeh Jews... Their end game was zionistic.. these goddamn inhuman blood sucking rats operate against humanity doing the will of their god satan... Castro was a marrano Jew , Loyola and all Jesuits leaders are donmeh Jews, the saud royal family are donmeh Jews, the Bolshevik leaders from beginning to end were Jews, the #1 black slave traders and owners were marrano or open Jews... Monsanto is a Jewish family...the Holocaust is a fuckin lie.
>>
>>3162743
That token armo is a disgrace to the Armenian race...they ain't the brightest people but he'll if they are not solid and loyal , proud people... This bitch is delusional
>>
>>3159606
>They ruined the Ottoman Empire right?

Russians did.
Equality under Young Turks was actually impressive. They were unmuslim, that's why ataturk became so secular cos he was one of them.

But ruskies kept funding christians in the empire to revolt. Slavs, armenians, greeks etc
>>
File: wojdespair.png (27KB, 628x689px) Image search: [Google]
wojdespair.png
27KB, 628x689px
>Ataturk will never bring modernity to Mesopotamia and the Levant
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.