[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emperor Taishō and the Taishō period

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1840.jpg (33KB, 319x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1840.jpg
33KB, 319x461px
What can /his/ tell me about him and the era in which he reigned and what was Japan like during the Taishō era
>>
>>3157908
Hey this guy existed. Learn something new every day.
I just thought Meiji lived until Showa.
>>
>>3157908
He feared the white warrior
>>
>>3157908
He's buried with a mickey mouse watch
>>
A somewhat democratic period, basically Japanese Weimar. More focus on parlamentarism and economic liberalism, good diplomatic relations with Russia (until 1917), USA and Great Britain.

The Great Depression fucked up Japan pretty hard and many achievements of Taisho era were gone. Economy was in ruins, people impoverished and jobless, military pissed off. Then the gekokujo moved in and took control of things, believing that the only solutions for Japan's problems are hardcore militarism, teritorial expansion and grabbing of foreign resources. Showa period was pretty much lead by IJA and IJN.
>>
>>3158621
We should discuss the monetary policy of Taisho Japan.
>>
>>3157908
Would have made good friends with Chucky of Spain
>>
Taisho period is equally as cool as late Showa imo
>>
Was the Taisho emperor really the drooler he's been made out to be?
>>
>>3163061
Yeah, when he got coronated he rolled up his speech and looked through it like a telescope. He was also physically unwell and very weak.
>>
>>3157908
Taisho era is probably the most based era of Japanese history.

All of the glory and pride of the pre-1945 period with less of the autism and militarism. Less American cultural influence and pussifying.
>>
>>3163091

Sounds like a /b/tard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.