[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the most interesting/bizzare ideology you know of? Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 22

File: spectrum.jpg (111KB, 1280x612px) Image search: [Google]
spectrum.jpg
111KB, 1280x612px
Whats the most interesting/bizzare ideology you know of? Not necessarily something you like or agree with, just something you find fascinating and/or weird.

>you're all just gonna post ancap aren't you?
>>
Anarcho-Primitivism.
>>
literally any possible solution to the hard problem of consciousness
>>
File: thoreau1a.jpg (6KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
thoreau1a.jpg
6KB, 200x237px
>>3157620
It makes complete sense, it's just not feasible.

Everything that is diagnoses modern civilization is true, but the kicker is that we already have progressed and we can't go back.

Anyone who attempts to revert will not be able to materially compete with advanced civilizations.

My only hope is that someday human advancement becomes more than just things that allow us to grow as a species in number/power/economics but things that make life worth living after we've lost our purpose (survival).
>>
>>3157643
Everything that is diagnoses modern civilization as having or creating is true*
>>
>>3157611
Atheism
>>
>>3157658
elaborate.
>>
>>3157611
Super Calvinism
>>
>>3157643
>posting Emerson's turbo-autistic beta orbiter hippie faggot
>>
File: Stirner spook.png (12KB, 389x283px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner spook.png
12KB, 389x283px
>>3157611
Queer/Trans/Feminist Anarchism
Egoism
Strasserism
Italian Fascism
Franco
Republican Spain
Iranian Shahdom
Post Meiji isolationism
Ainu Nationalism
>>
>>3157611
Process Church of the Final Judgment.
>>
>>3157611
Esoteric Hitlerism
>>
>>3157678
>hurr there's a 1 in a trillion1111111111 chance that this all happened exactly the way it did by chance, but I still don't believe in God
Rather bizzare honestly, how someone could think that.
>>
>>3157694
>Republican Spain
>Iranian Shahdom
>Post Meiji isolationism
>Ainu Nationalism
Whats so odd about these?
>>
File: 1489962658079.png (13KB, 616x606px) Image search: [Google]
1489962658079.png
13KB, 616x606px
Postscarcity Finno-Ugric National Trans-Maoism (2nd Wave) :DDDDD
>>
>>3157779
>if god is omnipowerful, omniscient and omnibenevolent how can evil exist?
>>
>>3157788
He allows evil to exist. We have freewill
>>
>>3157805
>He allows evil to exist. We have freewill
Why, though? What purpose does that serve? And if we have free will, doesn't that mean we're outside of gods control and he's therefore not omnipotent?
>>
>>3157788
A child gets to pick his birthday cake. He has a choice between the delicious chocolate cake and the disgusting carrot cake. If he chooses the chocolate cake, he knows that he got a good tasting cake because he can use the bad carrot cake as a reference point. If there's only one cake to choose from, there's no way to tell whether it's good or bad.

If there was nothing in the whole universe but this chocolate cake, there would be no objective goodness or badness to it. Nothing to compare it to. Good only exists when evil exists, and unless we have the free will to make good decisions what's the point of "good?" It cannot exist, nothing can be good when there is no alternative option to be bad.

That was a shit example and with some time I can refine my talking point but it's 2AM. Fuck you, God exists, whether He is the Abrahamic God or not is debatable (I say yes, others say no, I respect their opinions) but there isn't just "nothing." Define nothing.
>>
>>3157833
If god is omnipotent, why does he need evil as a contrast to good? Why can't good exist on its own simply because he wants it to?
>>
>>3157845
>>3157832
I should probably qualify; I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic. I think that if there is a higher power its not anything like any earthly being thinks it is and thats theres no point in worshipping it.
>>
>>3157845
How do you know that's what He wants? How do you know He didn't give us the potential to be evil so that we can make that choice to do good, as I explained? Obviously He wanted that since we do have the free will to do so.
>>
>>3157881
Yeah but why though? The only reason I can think of for that would be if he was simply bored and wanted to see what we'd do - which doesn't strike me as omnibenevolent.
>>
Turanism.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XNLHS8o73Q
Bitches don't know about based Posadism.
>>
File: spacecommunism.png (180KB, 500x790px) Image search: [Google]
spacecommunism.png
180KB, 500x790px
Oh, definitely Posadism. It was created by some Argentinian (?) Trotskyist who believed that since humans were capital, that it would be impossible to destroy capitalism, which is why this ideology necessitates the belief in aliens and UFOs to come and save humanity from itself by killing it through nuclear warfare. This guy also thought that it was possible to communicate with dolphins, for some reason.
>>
>>3157611
National syndicalism and neoconservativism are probably the most counter-intuitive.

Anarcho-capitalism as well, when you consider that the anarchist movement started when anti-capitalists identified the ways in which the state upholds private property.
>>
>>3157643
>Anyone who attempts to revert will not be able to materially compete with advanced civilizations.
What if you use advanced technology to destroy advanced technology then destroy yours after?
>>
>>3157643
>we can't go back
This is what atheists actually believe.
>>
>>3157832
No, read some fucking philsophy you reddit-regurgitator.

grEEK memes don't apply to post-grEEK theology.
>>3157874
You are an atheist. All that have abandoned God are atheists, including the majority of theists.
>>
>>3157611
Anything called "Anarcho-somethingsomething". If it's anarchism with super special conditions it isn't anarchism. I don't understand how people can have such a hard time to grasp what anarchism is.
>>
>>3157902
>i can imagine the thoughts of a being that does not necessarily think and is completely beyond comprehension
Fucking grEEKs...
>>
>>3157928
Opinion on anarcho-capitalism?
>>
>>3157923
That's correct though, but instead of aliens we need God to save us.
>>
>>3157944
That isn't true. Certain anarchic ideologies necessitate ideological nuance so as to supercede the possibility of artificial, illegitimate authority arising. Such authority structures arise even from anarchic ideologies which are repulsed by the concept of hierarchy. Anarcho-capitalism needs the least nuance because consenting humans, left to their own devices, would conduct spontaneous transactions between one another anyway. This is the structure of anarchy.
>>
>>3157948
> implying that humans need to be saved
>>
>>3157941
I was fine with the other two, they actually explained themselves and were pretty civil about it. If this is all you do, there's no point in acknowledging your existence. Fuck off.

Anyway, to actually contribute to this thread and not just stir up debates, I'd say the weirdest one I know of would be Sorelianism.
>>
>>3157957
t. humanist
Eat shit, secular.
>>3157958
>civility is good
Ressentiment at its finest.
>>
>>3157967
Incredible counter. Gotta say I'm proud of the immortal refutations of the theists.
>>
>>3157977
I'm not playing by your reddit games, childoboy. 'refutation' is for children clinging to grEEK memes.
>>
File: posadism.jpg (76KB, 750x566px) Image search: [Google]
posadism.jpg
76KB, 750x566px
>>3157923
By far
>>
>>3157983
>>3157945
>>3157941
>grEEK
Exactly what does this redditor mean by this?
>>
>>3157928
>neoconservatism
I mean, the ideas behind neoconservatism make sense. The idea that democracies don't go to war with each other isn't really that edgy.
>>
>>3157983
Refutation is how I know you're right about what you're asserting, unless you have no rational reason to believe what you do, in which case you might as well not argue.
>>
>>3157945
>I can just hand wave any criticisms or logical inconsistencies by saying nanana God's smarter than you
You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>3157947
Capitalists can do all the bad shit states do. Anarcho-capitalism is a really unnecessary ideology, just repeating the arguments of extreme liberals from a century earlier but updating their language to reference the modern economy.
>>
>>3158009
The state conducts business by way of the initiation of physical aggression/coercion. Capitalists have incentive to innovate their private policies, products and services for the good of their customer. The capitalists aren't nearly as bad as the state. Do you even know anything about economics?
>>
>>3157991
You're the redditor, grEEK-lover.
>>3157994
>this is what humanists actually believe
I am right because I am. Rationality is a Platonist meme. No, child, thinking really hard about something won't reveal some 'secret truth' about it. You won't recollect your knowledge of its Form, you'll just delude yourself into thinking you have because you've been infected by grEEK memes.
>>3157999
>logic is good becuz reddit sed it
>>
>>3158020
>christianity is just a helenized version of judaism
>>
>>3158020
Your argument is circular and incoherent. I won't say its incomplete because I'm not even sure if you're posing an argument. The only way to know anything is to question it until it is unable to be questioned. You can be lazy and tell me you only know things because "you do", that is they're convenient for you to know, but it doesn't help me understand you or your ideology. So, if you're really convinced you're right, go ahead. Red-pill me. Speak clearly and logically.
>>
>>3158020
I'm actually right. Because I am. You're wrong and I'm right. You can't prove me wrong because that would take logic, reasoning and arguments, and those are dumb.
>>
>>3158031
Explain why logic, reasoning and arguments are dumb, please. I'm so interested in hearing what a theist has to say about this.
>>
>>3158023
It's not, this is a grEEK and general grEEK suckoff meme.
>>3158027
So?
>logic is good becuz reddit sed it
Eat my shit, lizard king. Why should I care if circularity and incoherence (a nonentity btw, you stupid dualist) offends you?
>The only way to know anything is to question it until it is unable to be questioned
Platonist ideology.
Quick rundown: you're so terribly assinflamed because I'm not allowing you to reduce me to a meme.
>Speak clearly and logically.
*nglo ideology
>>3158031
None of those things 'prove' anything you fucking Burger. Put simply, you've been marinated in ideology. The only escape is to trash yourself.
>>
>>3158037
>I know everything because a book written by a bunch of greek and roman dudes about their Monad-ripoff tells me so
>>
>>3158044
Knowledge is nonexistent.
>a book written by a bunch of greek and roman dudes about their Monad-ripoff tells me so
Reddit meme.
>>
>>3158037
Oh, I get it. You're a fucking gnostic. Alright, dude, get off my fuckin' property.
>>
>>3158057
I"m not a gnostic, it is more likely that you are, Platonist.
>>
>>3158061
I know you're an idiot, because I know it. But also because it's unequivocally evident. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>3157611
Anarcho-Monarchism
>>
>>3158065
Why are you so upset? Burger, you are flipping!
>>
>>3157832
He wants us to worship him of our own free will and not by being forced to.
No, he's done things to and for humans in the past directly and through the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>3158065
Just leave the crazy person alone, man.
>>
>>3158079
Okay, but why does he want us to worship him of free will? And if he cares so much about it, why does he use the Holy Spirit to control us?

Hell, if we wanted us to choose between good and evil, why did he flip out about the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil being eaten?
>>
>>3157643
Going the wrong direction. The real goal is forcing the fight for survival back on people. Struggle is the only think that prevents human societies from stagnating and degenerating. Pit them against each other, pit them against nature, pit them against aliums. Whatever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

Recommended read. The conclusions are shitty because they falsely attribute them to overpopulation, which is directly contradicted when they note that there was plenty of room for more mice. This is what happens with survival is assured.

It's worth noting that humans are not unique in this regard. Just about any product of evolution, especially the more intelligent ones that form complex societies, will be this way. Evolution made us this way and without altering the very nature of our species we need to play the game with the pieces we have
>>
>>3158090
>rationalizing a being beyond comprehension
>>
>>3158123
>appealing to ignorance
Guess which one of you is making the more egregious error?
>>
>>3158131
>muh lawwwwwwjik
Eat shit.
>>
>>3158135
You're trying to make an argument. How do you intend to avoid logic in the course of doing so? If we assume everything you believe is correct, it's still unfair to expect people to be convinced just because you say so. Even if it's a terrible argument it should still be compelling. Throwing up your arms and saying we can't understand him so don't try is neither compelling or a good way to make a logical argument
>>
>>3158135
This, tbqh.
>>
>>3158135
Loguc doesn't exist. There is only god and what he wills. Therefore you are god's imaginar friend, who is having an argument with god's imaginary friend, on a pretend computer accessing a pretend system called the internet,

>God is a full autist
>>
>>3158150
No I'm not. Stop forcing me into your memes.
>compelling
I only care about image: the adjective

Logic is for the dead.
>>
>>3158160
No, you're the fucking autistic one.
>>
>>3158165
You don't even exist.
>>
>>3158165
I'm sorry, but the Flying Spaghetti Monster and I disagree with you and your Jewish-Monad Hybrid Monster, so I'm going to will you out of existence now.
>>
>>3158161
What is your purpose in arguing with people here if you are not trying to convince them of something? If you're really claiming that you're doing this for any other reason you're a veritable retard. If you're trying to convince people but don't care if what you say is compelling or reasonable, you're still a retard

You're going to have to forgive me, I've either misunderstood or you've miscommunicated
>I only care about image: the adjective
This doesn't make sense no matter how I read it. Image isn't an adjective, to start. And I don't know how else this vacuous statement could be read.
>>
>>3158067
OP already mentioned ancaps
>>
>>3158191
>ancaps
>anarcho-(anything not capitalism)
Drain bramage
>>
>>3158186
HAHA UPBOATED
>>3158190
Redditors are delusional and fucking illiterate, wonderful.
>UR DUMB IF U DNT FIT INTO MY MEMES
>>
>>3158186
>ledditor bringing his imaginary friends into every unrelated topic
Seek professional help, m8.
>>
>>3158198
Spouting memes and namecalling is the best christfags can do apparently. I hope there are Christians in this thread with the decency to feel ashamed of sharing a faith with you

Here's a tip. If I'm retarded, you can't make me feel bad by calling me retarded. Only by showing your superiority by explaining in detail what a retarded redditor I am will you humiliate me. Please be merciful, oh wise one, for I am but a misguided sinner who scorns the love of God out of fear and ignorance
>>
>>3158217
Why would I care? Stop stroking your ego, child. Holy fucking shit are you delusional.
>>
>>3158220
You started this what the fuck are you even talking about?

>>3158207
Prove that God exists and the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't
>>
>>3158220
>ha, I don't care about you
>proceeds to throw more worn out insults
I wonder what you'll say next to show me how uninterested you are. I'll even give you the last word. A perfect opportunity to bring out the big guns and tell me why what I said earlier was wrong. I won't even be able to respond to it so it's the perfect chance to break out your silly rhetoric. Nobody will point out it's silly and you can go to bed feeling like you won something, even if you're not sure what
>>
>>3157611
Mormonism.
It manages to check all the boxes that qualify it as Christianity, then runs wild with everything else. Vicariously wewuzzing the Indians as Jews, polygamy (in a society where it was already anathema), the belief that Jesus would come again in Missouri, prophets for a God that everyone believed didn't need any more of, thinking that humans can reach God's level ("as man now is, God once was; as God now is, man may be"), postmortem baptism, it just goes on and on.
>>
>>3158015
>Capitalists have incentive to innovate their private policies, products and services for the good of their customer.

Historically they don't though, unless in a framework of public/civic pressure. Markets stagnate without forced competition/anti-trust work. It's the same as arguing that the Statists are better than capitalists because governments are always beholden to the governed.

>The capitalists aren't nearly as bad as the state.
Flat-out opinion, not backed up by statistics or history

>Do you even know anything about economics?
Do you?
>>
>>3157611
Neo-Fedualism. Just call yourself ancaps, there is no difference
>>
>>3158239
>proof
Stop posting your fucking memes.
>>3158241
(you)
>>
>>3158262
Explain what anarcho-capitalism is then tell me why neo-feudalism is the same thing. I think you're just spouting memes, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt
>>
>>3158194
>you
>reading comprehension
nraid eramagb
>>
>>3158259
Proponents of unrestricted capitalism don't even understand what capital as a concept implies. Using wealth of a sort to create more wealth means things tend towards consolidation in a fundamental way. Differing capital means asymmetrical playing fields. Purists can only address this by assuming that getting a large market share or otherwise dominating will make you lazy, or that there is an infinite supply of 'better' ideas that will dethrone the monopoly. Some think that there are no levers for a monopoly to pull without government regulation they encouraged. I'll refute that right here with one of the most basic examples. Regional pricing. Drop prices where a new business sets up shop. Absorb the losses since your operation is already massive and that locality represents a fraction of your coverage.

We can endlessly discuss exactly how much intervention or regulation is needed, but that some bare minimum is necessary is beyond obvious
>>
>>3158277
Use different words if you mean different things. Do you want me to hold our hand and wipe your ass for you in addition to helping you properly communicate?
>>
File: idiot.jpg (48KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
48KB, 600x518px
>>3158264
>meme
>Platonist
>grEEK
>reddit
See the image

Anyway, you've admitted that you're not trying to make a point or prove anything, so this is just pointless arguing. I'm pretty sure you're just a troll, or maybe just an incredibly pathetic christfag, but whatever the answer is I'm done wasting time.

Enjoy "winning" anon
>>
>>3158289
HAHA EPIC MEME
Fuck off, child. I have my own specialized vocabulary and use every word fairly carefully.
>antyhing i dont liek is le troll!!!!
Fuck off back to your milquetoast hugbox.
>>
>>3158289
I'm honestly wondering if that whole exchange between myself and him was just low effort trolling. If so I can say I'm not annoyed because I can appreciate a job well done.

Anyway, it's funny how every thread where religion is even remotely relevant turns into a tipping contest between Christians and atheists
>>
>>3158292
>specialized vocabulary
If you have a unique lexicon it'd be helpful to everyone trying to comprehend your drivel if you'd describe what the words you're incorrectly using actually mean to you.
>>
>>3158304
I'm not incorrectly using any word, you redditor.
Learn what context is. Do you even read?
>>
>>3158310
Context only known to you isn't useful to anyone else. When you use a word in an unconventional way, it might be established in one place, but nowhere else. Calling me a redditor is a meaningless insult outside of 4chan for instance. Do you understand what context is? Just because a word means something to you because of vapid reason #1 and vapid reason #2 doesn't mean that when you use it other people will interpret it the way you want them to, "you redditor" (whatever that means in this context)
>>
>>3158333
>useful
Fuck off, pragmatist.
>>
The problem with anarchists, communists and right-wing libertarian types is that they don't get that humans are a species that live in groups to survive. Any group needs rules that govern interactions to function and thus survive, and those rules can only exist if there is some ability to enforce them. Any population size that exceeds the ability for everyone to know everyone else personally, and thus operate using simple social pressures, must create a codified impersonal system of rules to be administered consistently. This of course necessitates an authority ,whether democratic or authoritarian, to decide upon and enforce those rules and WHOOPS! you have a government. Libertarians, Communists, and Anarchists wanting to get rid of government and states are like Ant's going without a colony or Bee's without a hive. You can't get rid of states without getting rid of humans because states whether democratic or tyrannical are an integral part of human social behavior.
>>
>>3157611
The Conservative Revolution in Weimar Germany was pretty interesting.
>>
>>3158475
MUH HUMAN NATURE
>>
File: 1472337527482.jpg (93KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
1472337527482.jpg
93KB, 750x747px
>>3158602
>>
File: grq=0wuvs=sr.jpg (312KB, 688x480px) Image search: [Google]
grq=0wuvs=sr.jpg
312KB, 688x480px
bump
>>
>Dark Enlightenment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment

tl;dr, "fuck you, I'll be the lord and you'll be the self"

I don't think it gets any nuttier than that.
>>
>>3158475

Leftwingers want to get rid of power centralization, but not rules. I'm not sure if that is even possible, but they clearly do want to have laws.
>>
>>3158609
>>
File: Human_nature.jpg (22KB, 255x242px) Image search: [Google]
Human_nature.jpg
22KB, 255x242px
>>3158475
>>
>>3158475

Libertarians aren't against the idea of authority itself, they are against the idea of centralized authority. That is to say, limiting freedom is all right as long as it's a voluntary agreement and not imposed forcefully.
>>
>>3157788
Atheists are just shitheads that they post actual questions with feasible answers as if they refuted anything related to the question in the first place.
>>
File: 1448655864935.png (9KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448655864935.png
9KB, 640x400px
>>3157611
I find egoism pretty weird, but very interesting. I couldn't ever see it working, but if you erase all ideological barriers, it's an interesting viewpoint.
>>
>>3158732
NrX makes sense though.
>>
>>3157944

Most anarchist movements I have heard about appear to have been all about local communities self-ruling with no higher authority. I guess if you consider it 'anarchism' depends on what you count as a 'state'.

If not real anarchism, they are at least minarchists.
>>
File: 1464386279605.jpg (56KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464386279605.jpg
56KB, 900x600px
>>3158754
>he thinks I'm being pro-commie
>>
Kacaanism weird ideology that almost built an empire, and they would of gotten away with it too if wasnt for those meddling Rusdians and their various satellite states.
>>
>>3157611
Nazi-Zionism
>>
>>3161865
The fuck is that? Some weird thing in Somalia?
>>
>>3157678
It's just Murphy's law all over again. Given the size of the universe this 1/100000xxxx chance was bound to happen sooner or later.
>>
>>3162234
Was meant to >>3157779
>>
>>3158999
But all authority IS centralized. Even in small tribes the individual members can't just ignore everything the village get-together decides on. Centralized Authority doesn't have to be authoritarian. Look at any modern first-world republic or de-facto republic (England). They maintain central authority not by oppression but by making everyone part of an interconnected mutually beneficial system that allows everyone some share in forming the opinion and actions of the "Central Authority".
Libertarians don't realize that getting rid of government/states would just make corporations and large scale landowners the central authority (and they would be infinitely more tyrannical than a republic.)
Communists/Syndicalists don't realize that by getting rid of the state they would be making one of their cherished worker councils a central authority that would be forced by necessity to regulate all aspects of governing, including those beyond both it's competency and accountability.
>>
File: you_are_wrong.jpg (37KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
you_are_wrong.jpg
37KB, 600x480px
>>3158020

t. Mong
>>
File: 36_1.jpg (97KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
36_1.jpg
97KB, 600x457px
>>3157611
why is there a logo of one of our famous car manufacturers?
>>
>>3157779
>the chances of us being being created or low, so we must have been created by God!

But what are the chances of God existing? And who created him? And more importantly, how does that prove the Christian God? And even more importantly, how do you jump from us having a low probability of existing to that being evidence of God existing?
>>
>>3157915
>be glorious

Communism died in 1991...
>>
not interesting or bizarre but no one ever talks about geolibertarianism
>>
>>3157611
Anarcho-Aztec Reconstructionism
>>
File: 1501304048425.jpg (306KB, 1279x948px) Image search: [Google]
1501304048425.jpg
306KB, 1279x948px
>>3157611
>>
File: Mazda_HB_Cosmo_002.jpg (228KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mazda_HB_Cosmo_002.jpg
228KB, 1280x600px
>>3165457
>Mazdayasna
>Mazda jasna
>Mazda bright

like this?
>>
File: mazda-6-05.jpg (60KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mazda-6-05.jpg
60KB, 1024x768px
>>3165576
or brighter?
>>
>>3165576
>>3165584

t. butthurt drujaska
>>
>>3165886
???

what did he mean by this?
>>
Bizarre as in dude what, or bizarre as in totally infeasible?

>dude what
TIMECUBES

>infeasible
Anarcho-communism
>>
>>3157923
>Atomic war is inevitable. It will destroy half of humanity: it is going to destroy immense human riches. It is very possible. The atomic war is going to provoke a true inferno on Earth. But it will not impede Communism.
I'm so relieved and also so disappointed this guy never got launch codes
>>
>>3157928
Nationalist syndaclism
Counter intuitive
>>
File: IMG_0050.gif (879KB, 245x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.gif
879KB, 245x214px
Christoian communism
Like the guy who lead Jonestown or what ever the hell... that place in Guyana were they killed themselves with kool aid
He quite a few Cuban and Commie black panther party friends and had socialist sermons

Also I would have to say juche is pretty retarded
>>
File: IMG_0034.jpg (19KB, 246x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
19KB, 246x266px
>>3158977
>Kills millions of people world wide
>tries to insinuate capitalists are mass murders who use human nature an an excuse
WeW LaD
>>
>>3157779
>something being rare = something being impossible
Is there a name for this fallacy?
>>
File: 1498856828077.png (418KB, 721x723px) Image search: [Google]
1498856828077.png
418KB, 721x723px
I have always been bizarrely fixated with sociocracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociocracy
>>
>>3167577
>what is the primitive accumulation of capital
>>
File: ownp.jpg (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
ownp.jpg
98KB, 600x500px
>>3157611
aryanism, a la aryanism.net

multiracial national socialism, combined with veganism, anti-zionism, luciferian gnostic religious beliefs, universalist morality, and Schopenhauerian pessimism

I've yet to figure out how to refute it's logic, strangest ideology I've come across.
>>
>>3167627
>support multiculturalism
>except jews, fuck jews

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>3167601
What happens when someone filibusters or 2 people have irreconcilable differences?
>>
>>3167728
They claim that civilization is built by the cooperation of universalists and that because Jews are tribalists they are "cheating" by being nepotistic. From a game theory perspective the optimal survival strategy for universalists is to eliminate tribalists, they just identify Jews as the archetypical tribalist. They similarly believe that racists should fuck off as well for the same reason.
>>
>>3157611
>Tantric shaivism in terms of metaphysics. Shiva is everything and everywhere, the particulating and differentiating is the nature of shiva's internal division and through an anti-thought or "forgetting and reremembering" does one assume union with shiva; being the only constant with the internal and extended self as the primary point of projection for the seemingly dynamic world.

Half rate explanation but I used to read some texts on it when I wasn't so sober
>>
>>3157643
wasn't the idea of progressing back civilization to a previous state the plot to a videogame or movie?
>>
>>3157779
but life happened and it does exist, so the chance is not 1 in 1 trillionbullion but rather it was 1/1
>>
wtf is wrong with the people on the site? Everytime a polarizing opinion is posted, the conversation devolves into a shit flinging competition; calm down, it's just a discussion on a Senagalese skydiving forum.
>>
>>3157833
>there's no way to tell whether it's good or bad.

"getting set on fire then having your eyes and cock slowly cut out doesn't actually hurt unless you've felt pleasure before, you wouldn't actually feel pain"

lol what a shit argument
>>
>>3167627
So some autistic civic nationalism version of national socialism?

Yep it's retarded
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.