[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did such a powerful, majestic, massive beast manage to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 600.jpg (28KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
28KB, 600x375px
How did such a powerful, majestic, massive beast manage to get so thoroughly domesticucked by puny humanlets?
>>
>>3155092
Actually horses used to be manlets themselves. Humans bred them to be bigger, stronger and faster to make them suitable for riding and pulling carts n' shit
Now human women cant get enough of the BHC
>>
>>3155092
I'd get domesticated and live with too if people named entire cities after me and have gods based off of me.
>>
>>3155092
Horses before selective breeding used to be tiny manlets, if anything humans made the species into alphas
>>
>>3155103
>>3155105
You forget to mention we made them manlets again. Human selective breeding can be very fucked...
>>
>>3155092
Bit.
>>
>>3155105
>>3155178
>not horselets
you had one job
>>
>>3155178
You realise the pony was bred with a mini cock in order to train little girls to make them better at relieving the balls of bog horses in adulthood?
>>
File: 71PnjAgNvVL.jpg (161KB, 1050x1611px) Image search: [Google]
71PnjAgNvVL.jpg
161KB, 1050x1611px
Read pic related.

tl;dr wild stallions resist the shit out of authority, are aggressive as fuck, are complete and utter cunts not unlike zebras, etc. genetic evidence suggests all horses came from hilariously few male ancestors, which went from the biggest pussies the species had ever seen, to the all-fathers of it, courtesty of a few crazed individuals among based fucking Proto-Indoeuropeans who thought it clever to ride these meat animals (they were hunted for meat and continued to be eaten after domestication and riding), and that's how we got our ponies
>>
>>3155250

They didn't ride them. They made them pull wagons.
Riding would have been difficult not only because horses were smaller and not yet genetically adapted but also because Proto-Indo-Europeans were big guys with big maces.
>>
>>3155267
>They didn't ride them.
They did.
>They made them pull wagons.
And carts.

>Proto-Indo-Europeans were big guys with big maces.
>This early phase of conflict, caused partly by herding on horseback, might be visible archaeologically in the horizon of polished stone mace-heads and body decorations (copper, gold, boars-tusk, and shell ornaments) that spread across the western steppes with the earliest herding economies about 5000–4200 BCE.

I can't post the whole chapter with the latest archaeological findings on bit wear and horseback riding, read the book, it's on libgen.
>>
>>3155267
For you
>>
>>3155340

No, there really is no evidence that riding horses was a serious thing so early.
>>
>>3155230
I'm sure this is an insight into the Psyche of both /his/ and the 4chins along with that fucked Anne Frank greentext but I'm too stupid to know what it means
>>
>>3155413
Its just advanced forms of shitposting
>>
>>3155396
It came straight out of the horse's mouth, examine it
>>
>>3155230
If the human race put its mind to it, it could make all your /d/ fantasies come true.
>>
>>3155092
Animals inherently crave domestication and domination. This includes Humans.

It was only natural horses be domesticated.
>>
>>3155103
>>3155105
>>3155250
What breeds of horses were more common to use for War or jousting verses riding and transportation of goods?
Were stallions exclusively favored for war or were they on the contrary, to unruly during such intense moments?
>>
bump for people who love horses.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.