[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Europeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_3867.png (3MB, 800x3857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3867.png
3MB, 800x3857px
How much of this checks out?
>>
>>3154730
Maybe the Roman Briton and Norman Priests are feasible, the latter could pass for an swarthy Arab with the quality of animation, but the rest are complete bullshit.
>>
>>3154730
this is at least the third thread on this topic in the past three days.
>>
>>3154730
those videos got BTFO
>>
>>3154730
1)Romans = Yeah, that works (not that black, but plausible)
2)Celts? Hahahahahahaha no
3)Plausible...but unlikely. From his armour, he's meant to be a saracen they dragged back
4)Not at all
5)Not at all
>>
>>3154730
this is what happens when you absorb year of memes, cultivating paranoia, they get triggered into making a fool of themselves over nothing
>>
File: d96.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>they still triggered

Please BBC, never stop
>>
>>3154730
I can't find any of these videos except the first one which was uploaded by someone else.
>>
File: 1501076783965.jpg (78KB, 499x460px) Image search: [Google]
1501076783965.jpg
78KB, 499x460px
>>3154730
It doesn't. North africans are not west/central africans. By the time of hadrian around 100AD, there had only been minor expeditions in subsaharan africa with relatively limited trade and certainly none of the SSA population had enough time in that small window to be integrated and become citizens.

>They were made by theRoman Empirebetween the first and the fourth centuryAD. One of the main reasons of the explorations, according to academics like Jonathan Roth, was to procure gold and spices[1]
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_expeditions_to_Lake_Chad_and_western_Africa

If we were talking about numidians or egyptians as potential legionaries, then I would agree but no sorry BBC, tyrone was not a centurion in britain prior to/ during the construction of hadrian's wall.

>black celts
yes, and white aboriginals while we're at it. Or mauri canaanites. The sky is apparently the limit here.
>>
Why do white boys get so twiggered over Blacks?
>>
>>3154947
on top of stealing bikes you're now trying to steal history
>>
>>3154730
There were prob a few blacks present but not enough to be statistically notable.
>>
>>3154956
>implying the BBC team who made this isn't almost entirely white
>>
>>3154956
Stay mad bruh.

Why is it so hard to understand that Africans were in Europe at the times in OPs image.

Didn't the Moors fuck Europe up too?
>>
>>3154976
>Moors were black
Are you retarded or just pretending to be?
>>
>>3154858
>Saracens (Arabs)
>black
>>
>>3154875
>nigger meme
>incorrect grammar
>supports the BBC lies
Boot-lip detected
>>
>>3154972
>Anglos
>white
Pick one.
>>
>>3154972
Yes, (((white)))
>>
>>3154982

???
>>
>>3154875
>>3154860
>>3154947
>historical inaccuracy is okay because MUH TRIGGERING xDDD
>>
>>3155014
>source: black revisionist website
>>
nice smoke and mirrors /pol/ and /leftypol/
take your stupid argument elsewhere
>>
>>3154730
>1
North African soldier stationed in Britain

>2
Celts had contact with North Africans

>3
Brits had contact with Moors

>4
Brits were darker back then

>5
Priest with Byzantine ancestry
>>
>>3155181
>Implying North Africans, Moors, Iron Age Britons, or Byzantines were black/Sub-Saharan African
>Reddit spacing
Shiggy Diggy
>>
File: 054.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
054.png
441KB, 600x600px
>>3155019
>Romans, Greeks and the British Empire changing race standards for the sake of convenience is okay because MUH BLOOD LINE, but going for le evil nigger offends me

We are in 2017, get over it. Black people are all over the place and it's only natural to change perspectives in their favor. We are in a /his/torical board, you should know better that it's not a first and it's gonna be the last

Race standards were always political bullshit anyway.
>>
>>3155257
*not gonna be the last
>>
>>3155181
>THEREFORE BLACKS !
>>
>>3155213

They were.
>>
>>3154947
blacks would have the same reaction if there was a token white guy in an ancient African tribe
>>
File: 1248502679448.jpg (46KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
1248502679448.jpg
46KB, 604x454px
>>3155213
>moving goal post
>once again

The cartoons do not say a thing about SSA, they only show skin colored people.
>>
>>3155290
Prove it without linking black revisionist websites and information.
>>
>>3155393
If you're going to tell me the colored people in those animations aren't supposed to be Sub-Saharans blacks then you're not worth arguing with.
>>
File: Amazigh.jpg (183KB, 721x661px) Image search: [Google]
Amazigh.jpg
183KB, 721x661px
>>3155393
Stop trying to blackwash north africans. They weren't white and they weren't black. Stop wewuzzing you fucking prick.
>>
>>3154730
There was about 10 moors in Europe. Deal with it, you just don't know history and are dreaming about going back to a made up past that never existed.
>>
>>3155014
>10th century moorish king of Croatia

This is wrong on so many levels
>>
>>3154752
> Maybe the Roman Briton and Norman Priests are feasible
Americans, ladies and gentlemen
>>
File: 1500395112373.jpg (43KB, 618x635px) Image search: [Google]
1500395112373.jpg
43KB, 618x635px
>>3155257
i smell a rat....
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (25KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
25KB, 300x301px
>>3155410
They are supposed to be...black people

The point of those videos and the so called "shoehorn" is to show that Europe indeed had black people on it's roots, coming from all sort of places. The SSA classification (Negroid theory) nowadays is vague and mostly debunked, at same time the slave liberation and general miscegenation gave "black people" a whole new meaning. It's no longer about a homeland, but about skin color, in the same way rarely the general "white people" classification is about anything but color.
Some people gets REALLY rustled over seeing black skinned people on their history, even if it was proved thousands of times that black people used to be around before colonial times in Europe. When justifying their rage, those people go for the good old SSA theory, ignoring the whole point of those is to disregard SSA views after all.

Being quite honestly here, believing in Negroid theories at 2017 is pretty stupid, and some /pol/tier bias, so calling BBC a "forced agenda" is of no use, since the counter-argument is even worse in that regard.

The world goes around and the race general concept changed once again. There's nothing but it to took of any of those videos.
>>
>>3155479
>even if it was proved thousands of times that black people used to be around before colonial times in Europe.
Why are americans so fucking retarded?
>>
>>3155257
>come on it's the current year
toptier argument

>natural to change perspective in the favor of blacks
why is that? We have more pakis than afro-carribeans here, should we make sanjay a centurion first instead since you're basically making a quota argument
>>
>>3155014
Actual picture of a moor.
>>
>>3155501
Only the black ones.

... for some reasons....
>>
>>3155012
>Anglos
>Not from fucking northern Germany

Pick one
>>
File: Fayum-20.jpg (260KB, 679x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Fayum-20.jpg
260KB, 679x1292px
>>3155501
>Implying I'm american

>>3155522
To be fair the central argument is one "LOOK AT THIS CHART. LOOK IT. JUST LOOK AT IT!"

Anyway. The only time black people tried to make a ancestry tracing on USA it did not worked at all, almost ending in tragedy. At the end of the day the consensus was they were all the same and should work together. "I have a dream" and all that jazz.

Nowadays tracing MY ORIGINAL ANCESTRY gets only sillier and sillier, considering DNA discoveries of racial mixing on every single civilization. While /pol/ bias keeps blaming on DA JOOS conspiracy, it's pretty fair to assume those are the new century views on race, and there's nothing one can do against it. Hence my joke about the current year.
>>
>>3155553
>Germans
>white
>>
>>3154730
Astronomically low chances of it happening but it's still remotely possible, just not very plausible. Don't see why it matters either way so long as they're talking and acting like someone from the region the show is set in and not like some hood rat.
>>
>>3155558
And why should we apply current views on race to history when those views did not exist at the time? Sounds a lot like historical revisionism.
>>
File: IMG_1243.jpg (184KB, 754x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.jpg
184KB, 754x1024px
>>3155542
Ftfy
>>
File: 1281904663286.png (67KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1281904663286.png
67KB, 554x439px
>>3155573
Like I mentioned before, it's the status quo for centuries now

>have a dogma/scientific evidence regarding race
>It changes after wars/mixing/annexation/religion
>gets uncomfortable for everybody
>change past views to fits more on modern world
>repeat

Nothing new under the sun
>>
>>3155591
So people are putting their thoughts and feelings before actual facts. I guess we do live in a post-factual society.
>>
>>3155585
Shieeeet mang you showed dat honkey real good
>>
>>3155609
Blame Alexander, the great
>>
>>3155614
For? All he did was spread Hellenic culture.
>>
>>3155609
>So people are putting their thoughts and feelings before (my favorite dated) facts. I guess we do live in a (21th century world).

fix´d
>>
>>3155591
Revisionism is "fine" for pop culture. It's when it enters academia that it becomes a problem because of the average joes took pop cultural myths at face value. But BBCTeach is not academia so there is a bit of an overreaction going on here, I'll agree to that.

>change past views
that's the problem though, facts like demographics are not "views". But in this instance, you can let it slide because nobody watches bbcteach. Not even kids.
>>
>>3155410
literally just been in morocco for holidays in a local family and I've seen several natives far blacker that the last guy in the pic (who could pass for a levantine) and somewhat as black as the other ones in the pic
>>
>>3154730
Hmm what's the point of doing stuff like this for a history lesson? 99% of the people living in Europe during a certain time period were white. Why is it uninclusive or unfair to leave out other races? This is especially true when were are talking about the privledged class.the only way non Europeans would be brought over would be through slavery.thays not racist, it's just what happened. I'm tired of everyone being offended all the time tbqh.
>>
>>3155423
They probably have a higher percentage of black DNA than European but yeah whatever. I'm really not invested so much in this argument. I don't know why you are. Are you even Arab or North African?
>>
>>3155635
I'm glad your personal anecdote disproves modern morrocan demographic stats. Somebody better tell the berbers they're not who they actually think they are.
>>
Romans: yeah sure, the north african coast was an important crop growing region at the time.
Celts are extreeemely unlikely. Maybe as some sorta roman soldier who abandons his unit and 'goes native' but otherwise there would be no good reason for someone to travel that far and cross the channel
English noblemen: maybe after the 'moors' moved around. Supposedly Edward the black prince was of 'moorish' descent. Which usually means southern spain/northern Morocco blood.
Iron age blacksmiths- yeah why not. depends where they are but sure why not. especially in the near east
Norman priests: eh maybe? again depends on time and relation to the moors.
>>
>>3155654
at least the last guy is absolutely not SSA
>>
Unlikely but plausible. Archaeological evidence suggest they do exist. Not in great numbers but they were around.
>>
>>3155634
No it's not fine in pop culture either apparently, that's why we have so many /pol/ austists shitting up this board with threads about movies and shows. Hell, look at the state of /tv/ there was a black member of the star wars cast in a storm trooper outfit and the splergs lost their shit for 5 months until the movie came out and he was a side character. I don't understand how that's better than a storm trooper being black but whatever,you Austism speaks. can
That, of course, the moment when I had to take a hiatus from /tv/ perhaps forever..
>>
File: 1498012304612.jpg (231KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
1498012304612.jpg
231KB, 1200x888px
>>3154730
I always knew the celts were black
>>
>>3155653
french harki. I'm tired of wewuzzers telling me my country are blacks. The majority of "blacks" here mostly are foreign workers for mauritania and senegal. I don't understand the need for the blackwash either, it's not like there aren't west african kingdoms to celebrate and teach about like the songhai or sokoto. It's just the most hollow and shallow attempt at creating cultural bridges, to pretend that we wuz everywhere n shiet. Tiresome desu.
>>
Black Roman soldier is maybe historically accurate based on the legend of Saint Maurice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Maurice

Everything else is just lies.
>>
On the one hand, it's a bit stupid of the BBC to do this.

On the other hand, what's the big deal? You fucking racists are hilarious. OMG THEY ARE TEACHING MY CHILDREN ABOUT THE NEGREOS
>>
Now what if the roles were reversed? A token white nobleman in the Mali kingdom. Can you imagine the shitstorm? It's only okay when European history is blackwashed.
>>
>>3155722
It's a video that takes 2017 dogma of inclusivity and diversity and applies it to ancient history for the hell of it. It's asinine, retarded and incorrect.
>>
>>3155729

>Can you imagine the shitstorm?

Nobody would give a shit. Are you retarded? It would just be hilarious.

Also no inaccurate. I'm pretty sure lots of white slaves find themselves in the hands of Mali royalty and being white they might have been kept at court as a form of amusement or whatever. Who knows?
>>
>>3155007
>>nigger meme
He is an inca...
>>
>>3155731

Glass half full: It's a good opportunity to teach your kid that history is often distorted for political reasons.
>>
>>3155561
>Germans
>human beings
>>
>>3155729
>Can you imagine the shitstorm?
It would be about the same shitstorm as we are having right here. Fucking nothing.
>>
>>3155711
>3rd century legend
>construction of the hadrian wall
That's a 200 year gap desu
>>
>>3154730
It irks me that people still don't know the difference between ethnicity and nationality.
>>
>>3155802
Nationalities can be considered part of an ethnicity though
>>
>>3155811
True they aren't necessarily mutually exclusive, but they can be far from the same.

For example, I am nationally American, but ethnically half Northern Germanic and half Italian.
>>
File: 1493263491286.jpg (32KB, 357x326px) Image search: [Google]
1493263491286.jpg
32KB, 357x326px
>>3155729
>le roles reverse fallacy

False equivalency. But even considering your shitty argument, many people out there have a really hard time facing the fact that, if Jesus was real, he probably had no italian/greek facial features. And yet there's no "shitstorm".

Like many people pointed out, posting rage frogs memes on 4chan is not a shitstorm, neither is calling out #hashtags on twitter. No one really cares, at every complaint at BBC about women Dr. Who or Black Romans, they proceed to go even further on it, what I personally find hilarious.

Could not care less about MUH WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
>>3155722
Well, that's why they are probably doing this. to piss off cancerous racist fags, and it's working wonders

>OMG BLACK PEOPLE ON ANCIENT ROME, THE HORROR!
>>
>>3155741
Pacha is a nigger meme, he's all over Twitter. Of course the character is Inca.
>>
>>3155742
underrated post
>>
>>3155623
>current year meme
>date facts
News flash, Tyrone, facts don't change no matter how much time passes.
>>
>>3155975
>misinterpret on purpose the original message
>create a strawman exaggerating it
>use a stereotype for the nail on the coffin

Come back again with a decent argument next time
>>
>>3155684
I would say compared to Europe, there was a higher change of having at least some black settlers in North African early on though, esp before the Sharah became super rough to cross. Again, Arabs and north Africans probably have more genes in common in blacks than Europeans. That's all I'm saying.
But yeah the North African pop definitely wasn't as substantially black like the rest of Africa. Not that it is something to get butt blasted over.
Again, I just don't see why anyone on either side of this has to care so much. It's dumb.
>>
>>3155711
Saint Maurice wasn't a Negro, he was just depicted as one
>>
>>3155684

Kabyle here, I feel the same my man...
>>
>>3156001
The original message only confirms how people are putting their thoughts and feelings over "dated facts" which no matter how dated they are, remain to be objective facts. Also, Tyrone and other porch monkeys are the only people who stand behind this obvious we-wuzzery.
>>
File: 913.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
913.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>3156031
Keep crying, fellow /pol/poster. BBC still putting black people on Europe and there's nothing you can do about it. Pledging the heavens for the supreme History to save it all does not help, but you can keep on trying.
>>
>>3155461

The Romans imported people from across the empire to guard frontiers, it's not unfeasible. They find Syrian shit at Hadrian's wall regularly IIRC.

Can't speak for the Norman.
>>
>>3156058
I am definitely not a /pol/tard, but putting pavement apes where they don't belong is unacceptable.
>>
>>3154999
Yes
>>
>>3154730

I'm no racist, but seeing filthy subhuman NIGGERS on tv makes me physically sick. These revolting animals should be rounded up and put down. Again, not a racist, I just loathe filthy ugly niggers.
>>
>>3156132
t. Welfarius McKFC
>>
>>3155479

Populations enclave and stick to their own when in different cultures, except of course when they are so disparate and foreign to the land that there are maybe a handful existing there at a time.

Show me a black population ever existing in Europe. A hundred black folks living together, prove it to me before the 19th century. If not you are a cuck who has been duped by kike 'science' which you have no knowledge of, and if you do, you have to rely on others to corroborate your story. You cannot prove your truth, and no, it is not on me to prove MY proof. You are the changer, you are the people who wish to instill change, you cannot simply do so by saying 'well thats the way it always was' and shrugging your shoulders.
>>
>>3155908
>>3155921
Jesus fucking christ you cucks come in all colours. I should really suit up and start deus vulting harder, its difficult to keep up with the retardation and suicidal tribal think. You do realize mudslimes and niggers will kill you in a heartbeat, yeah?
>>
>>3154730
/pol/tards need to learn that this is history now. You can't just continually make black people feel like outsiders by ignoring them in national history.

Besides, who cares? It's just a cartoon anyway. I'm just glad nazis are getting triggered like the special snowflake fatties they are.
>>
File: pepedismayed.jpg (8KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepedismayed.jpg
8KB, 251x242px
>flood the BBC with whiny complaints full of /pol/ memes
>legit arguments that they mean well but are misguided get ignored
>>
>>3156315
>this is history now
what the fuck does that even mean? Is this some memory-hole bullshit?
>>
ITT: Yeah, I let my gf have a tinder profile, so what?
>>
File: 1464855015447.jpg (419KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464855015447.jpg
419KB, 1200x1000px
>>3156301
>>3156273
>(You)
>>
>>3156428
Wrong board, /pal/
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.