[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is their problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Krauts about Islam.png (2MB, 2097x1657px) Image search: [Google]
Krauts about Islam.png
2MB, 2097x1657px
What the fuck is their problem?
>>
>>3154666
None
Islam is an objectively good religion
>>
>>3154666
Please include the protetestant pendant from the wars of religion saying "Liever Sultan als Papst"/"Better the Sultan than the Pope"

And the Wilhelm II quote about how Germany might lose the World War, but at least they'll incite Muslims all around the world to ruin the British colonial empire.
>>
>>3154666
Luther was inverting the perception of his time about Turks and Christians, saying neither means a thing if there's no real thinking behind it

Hitler and his pals admired Mohammed war mongering, knowing they could use some asserts for themselves, just like they did with the Nordic tradition.

Nietzsche despised christianism, so he found sympathy with Islam in that regard, observing that at least Islam goes on war campaigns in human aspects

Also
>pic related
>>
It's all well and good when you are living far from the problem and waxing philosophical about it, but back then if Muslims had acted up they would have gotten smacked hard, and they knew it. Now the west is weak and Islam is acting all froggy again so we have to recognize it as the primitive, violent moon cult it is.
>>
>>3154859
If you look at the current situation with Islam, it is a lot easier to feel sympathetic with them from an unbiased point of view. Some of these places are so deeply rooted in their religion, that others coming in and trying to persuade them to follow otherwise is a fool's errand. For the longest time, the West had been meddling with the Middle East, just drawing borders wherever and trying to strongarm the population on their side. Then we started fucking trying to westernize them. If I was a deeply religious person with my own culture, and my own religion, I would be pissed too if a bunch of assholes from some far away place tried to coerce me into completely my life. Fuck that. So what do we do when we FINALLY start to realize this might not be a good idea? We fucking tell them to all come here and change our culture instead.

ISIS is a bunch of bastards, but it's hard to say it's not justified in the eyes of the Muslim from Iraq that just wants to practice his religion and live his life. They need destroyed, but just like the Versailles treaty and Nazi Germany, it is easy to see that Britain and France have yet again done their thing, fucked everything up, pissed a bunch of people off, and left the US and Russia in a tough spot to deal with it.
>>
Wahhabism wasn't a thing back then
>>
Are they wrong?

Muslims show women, foreigners, faggots, and every other kind of degenerate who's boss. We have a lot to learn from Islam in this way.
>>
>>3154898
>Now the west is weak and Islam is acting all froggy again
In that way this is how their statements on Islam have been vindicated.

The Christian west has gotten soft and fat, while the Islamic world is still sticking to their ways with no end in sight.
>>
>>3154666
Islam is the true religion like it or not. Everything about Islam creates a perfect society.
>>
Of course G*rms would like the religion that almost destroyed Europe.
>>
File: c0f528a3099d8fd980ef93503fe5b01c.jpg (139KB, 1600x914px) Image search: [Google]
c0f528a3099d8fd980ef93503fe5b01c.jpg
139KB, 1600x914px
>>3156291
we can be badass too
>>
File: img.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>3157304
>>
File: Yemen.jpg (815KB, 3500x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Yemen.jpg
815KB, 3500x1944px
>Lives far away from Muslims
>Praises Islam
I'd rather live with slavs than faggy germanics
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.