[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the hue warrior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: a.jpg (186KB, 321x864px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
186KB, 321x864px
Tell me about the hue warrior
>>
>>3154453
The humans fear the Monkey warrior

also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobster_War
>>
Sabaton made an song called "Smoking Snakes", about 3 Brazilian Expeditionary Force soldiers who became separated from their unit and fought a large contingent of Germans in Italy on 14 April 1944. Refusing surrender, they fought to their deaths and were buried by the Germans, who placed a cross over their graves with the inscription 'Drei brasilianische Helden' (Three Brazilian Heroes). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M7sUCElJK0
>>
>>3154488
Cool
>>
> be german soldier
> holding up your position then suddenly
> HUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEU
> AHSUASHUASHUAHUHSHAUHAUHA
> kkkkkkkkkkkkk
> que porra e isso mano
> putz cara o panque meu
> nossa
surrender is the only choice
>>
>>3154488
>The Mountain Infantry served with the Allies in World War II, taking part in the conquest of the town of Montese in the Italian mountains, and heavily defended by the Germans as a last bastion to block the advance of Allied troops towards the Po Valley. On 14 April 1944, at Montese three Brazilian soldiers on patrol, Arlindo LĂșcio da Silva, Geraldo Baeta da Cruz, and Rodrigues de Souza, were attacked by German forces, who called upon them to surrender; the three men took cover and fired on the enemy until running out of ammunition. They fixed bayonets and advanced, but were killed.
>In recognition of the bravery of the soldiers the Germans buried them with a cross with the inscription "Drei Brasilianischen Helden" (three Brazilian heroes).[1]
>There is a monument honouring the three men of the patrol and the Brazilian mountain infantry.
>>
What happens when you breed the Portuguese warrior with a jungle monkey?
You get a warrior that can climb trees, gets a bonus when defending against a larger force, and will do or kill anything for a banana.
Fear the hue.
>>
File: h8eXnjN.jpg (43KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
h8eXnjN.jpg
43KB, 600x315px
dem trained panthers and not afraid of anything
>>
>>3154488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyyOahYXhUQ
The anthem does says "Thou wilt see that a son of thine does not flee from battle". So it's true after all.
>>
>>3154453
The Brazilians contributed more towards the allied victory than the Br*tish did

t. American
>>
>>3156047
Are you sure?
>>
>>3154488
Fuck man, there's so many movies that could be made about WWII that tell so many different, interesting stories but it's the same shit everytime. Fuck hollywood.
>>
>>3156047
They sent a whole division to fight in Italy, which fought in a single major battle then sat in Salerno until the end of the war.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.