[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you beleive in an afterlife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (192KB, 1200x999px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 1200x999px
A lot of people around me have been dying as of late and I have consequently learned what a lot of people around me think about what happens after you die. I haven't encountered anyone personally as of yet that beleives you are painfully erased from existence like my materialist online friends believe, or simply surrendered to the void like pick related claimed.
>>
>>3152586
>Do you beleive [SIC] in an afterlife?

IF BY "AFTERLIFE" YOU MEAN IN CONTINUATION OF LIFE BEYOND THE KOSMOS, YES, I DO.

>... simply surrendered to the void like pick [SIC] related [ALBERT EINSTEIN] claimed.

ALBERT EINSTEIN WAS A JEW, A MATERIALIST, AND AN AGENT OF CHAOS; OBVIOUSLY, HE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED, OR CLAIMED TO BELIEVE, THAT AFTER PHYSICAL DEATH THERE IS ONLY THE VOID.
>>
>>3152619
>IF BY "AFTERLIFE" YOU MEAN CONTINUATION...
>>
>>3152586
i believe in the reincarnation of the human.
so as you die and your soul leaves your body, it instantaneously goes to another new born baby.
>>
>>3152894
So has the human population remained constant throughout history?
Or does some outside force create these extra souls?
>>
>>3152920
you answered it yourself.
people used to have multiple kids and die young ...
now people have less but live long.
also population has always been around 7 billion.
>>
>>3152946
That's an interesting perspective although I find it hard to believe that the numbers of people alive at every moment in time has been the same and in my opinion, 'around' a certain number isn't enough, it has to be exactly the same.
>>
>>3152962
its religious thing... so to each his own
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.