[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Villains who did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Gavrilo Princip did nothing wrong. What happened after his absolutely righteous and justified act is not his fault, but the fault of politicians.
>>
File: Nero_pushkin.jpg (324KB, 684x835px) Image search: [Google]
Nero_pushkin.jpg
324KB, 684x835px
>>3146385
Nero did nothing wrong.
>Don't be a big fan of Christianity
>Be popular and loved among peasants
>Some asshats write a false narrative about you that future plebs believe
>>
>>3146385
If I throw a stone into the air, am I not responsible for what it hits when it comes down?
>>
>>3146393
Nero's villainy tends to be overstated, but his incompetence is not -- he did not have a clue how to be Emperor, and if you are gong to accept the job, that might count as something you're doing wrong.
>>
>>3146403
Not an accurate analogy.
He's not responsible for the decisions made by the leaders of countries around the world. He was a scapegoat for their bloodlust.
>>
>>3146385
>defending an actual terrorist
>>
>>3146419
Gavrilo wasn't a terrorist, he was an assassin.
>>
>>3146385
>“To peace! What would we get out of war with Serbia? We’d lose the lives of young men and we’d spend money better used elsewhere. And what would we gain, for heaven’s sake? Some plum trees and goat pastures full of droppings, and a bunch of rebellious killers. Long live restraint!” -Franz Ferdinand

Assassinating the Arch Duke was the single dumbest thing they could've done for their cause.
>>
>>3146415
Not the other anon, but he still made the decision to work with the black hand, and kill Franz Ferdinand.
He even had the chance to walk away, which he almost did, but he happen to walk by the car Ferdinand was in, he then went on to pull out his gun, and shoot both him and his wife.
He knew he was killing a high ranking Austrian official. At minim he is a murderer. He also killed one of the few men who were sympathetic to the Serbs in Austria-Hungary.
He made one of the worst snap decisions in modern history.
Though I do agree, he really didn't know he would start such a chain of events.
>>
>>3146430
you can be both. it's not mutually exclusive
>>
>>3146441
this
>>
>>3146415
He still willingly acted as an assassin of a man and his wife. He knew there would be far reaching consequences. He knew he was killing a potential ally. He knew the wife was powerless.

He was human scum, anon. Just a punk-ass justifying his blood lust even if it meant being a pawn in great men's games. He had no idea where things would lead, but even if WW1 never happened he'd still be human scum.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.