/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /his/, what are the ethnic origins of the Mohawk Indian people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: indian.jpg (9KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
9KB, 295x171px
Hey, /his/, what are the ethnic origins of the Mohawk Indian people?
>>
>the nose knows
>>
>>3146216

i'm being serious
>>
>>3146200

What do you think?
>>
>>3146200
Is this one of those memes about how some of the north-eastern indian tribes might have originated from early Europeans rather than siberians who came over the bering land bridge?
>>
>>3147006
they really hate the land bridge idea because it labels them as immigrants
>>
>>3147008
I have never met a single Native who had any kind of opposition to the idea. Also how would it label them as immigrants? They would literally be the first people to ever set foot on that soil. There would be no sort of country to immigrate to.
>>
>>3147026
They stole it from the raccoons.
>>
>>3147046
You mean Bigfoot
>>
>>3147058
Him too
>>
File: tom.jpg (38KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
38KB, 565x600px
>>3147026
> in the process of immigrating , not being called immigrants
>>
>>3147006
Not Europeans, but Bering bridge is literally a retarded theory. Even today the temperatures in that area get so low that even animals native to Alaska and Far East Russia freeze to death there over the winter, yet I'm supposed to believe people were freely settling the area during the mother fucking Ice Age? Nope. It's far more probable they migrated to central Asia first, on boats through the Pacific.
>>
>>3147076
>Even today the temperatures in that area get so low that even animals native to Alaska and Far East Russia freeze to death there over the winter, yet I'm supposed to believe people were freely settling the area during the mother fucking Ice Age?
Yes, that's why all animals and all people who live there freeze and die each winter and then new ones are being shipped in.

You know nothing about survival in winters.

> It's far more probable they migrated to central Asia first, on boats through the Pacific.
> boats through the Pacific.
Do you know the first thing about """"""Pacific"""""" ocean?
>>
>>3147535
the original amerindians came from the pacific, the later ones came from beringia
>>
>>3147535
>Yes, that's why all animals and all people who live there freeze and die each winter and then new ones are being shipped in.
Actually most animals just migrate the fuck away from there, and so do most people. Chukotka has a population density of 0.07/km2 and a huge chunk of Alaskan population lives somewhere else during the winter. Now note this is with MODERN TECHNOLOGY and much warmer temperatures than during the ice age.

>You know nothing about survival in winters.
I reckon I do as I'm from a pretty damn cold country.

>Do you know the first thing about """"""Pacific"""""" ocean?
What of it? Melanesia and Polynesia got settled by boat people from Asia, why not the Americas?
>>
>>3146216
Speaking of which, who were the Jews of the Americas?
>>
>>3147569
Jews
>>
File: Native-American-Woman.jpg (65KB, 600x874px) Image search: [Google]
Native-American-Woman.jpg
65KB, 600x874px
>>3146200
>>3146216
God damn, i'm starting to think Joseph Smith was right. Native Americans have the same nose.
>>
>>3147076
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukotko-Kamchatkan_languages
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_Yupik
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirenik_Eskimo_language

People have been crossing the Bering Strait for a long time.
>>
>>3147628
Those languages are not older than the ice age.
>>
>>3147560

A boat trip from Kamchatka peninsula to Alaska is fundamentally the same as crossing the land bridge.
>>
>>3146200
The Bering Land bridge
>>3146216
The big nose is because of similar humidity and temperature to the desert of the mideast.
>>
Cast out of Israel and punished by God with red skin
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.