[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austria-Hungary-I don't know what's going on anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1474.png (19KB, 592x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1474.png
19KB, 592x402px
If Austria Hungary split into more crowns would it have helped stabilize it?
>>
File: Hungary1914physical.jpg (400KB, 599x451px) Image search: [Google]
Hungary1914physical.jpg
400KB, 599x451px
>>3145809
No lmao
>>
>>3145809
tf is that exclave about bro
>>
>>3145838
Lake Balaton
>>
>>3145809
Yes
>>
>>3145809
> Splitting the crown further would've helped
> Dividing a divided empire would help stabilize it
>>
>>3145838
You mean austrian silesia? It was ethnically german and not part of the czech majority regions like the rest of the Sudetenland so the maps maker gave it to Austria
>>
>>3145809
>polish and russian lands to the bohemian crown
make a new crown, crown of casimir or stanislaw or someshit
>>
>>3145809
Yes and no. The Ausgleich was a colossal mistake, it created basically two separate countries that pretended to be one. It's one of the main reasons why they performed so poorly in WW1, it was completely disorganized and atomized to n-th degree.
Correct way would be to federalize like the USA - semi-autonomous states but one army, one central government, one currency, etc.
>>
>>3145809
As a Slovene, I deeply resent this picture.
>>
>>3145809
probably not, and any attempt to do so would have likely resulted in a massive sperg out by the subject peoples, most likely the hungarians. which was a bit of the problem in the first place, it was hard to get any real reform going since the ultra-conservative hungarians always held everything hostage.
>>
>>3145809
>split into more crowns
Nah. The idea of a federal empire had merit however.
>>
>>3149089
>Slovenia
>An actual nation

Kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.