[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waco Horror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 32

File: Jesse.jpg (60KB, 700x320px) Image search: [Google]
Jesse.jpg
60KB, 700x320px
Why
>>
>>3142726
Land of the free.
>>
>>3142726
Raped and murdered a white woman. Convicted in court and sentenced to death and the people administered the punishment immediately.
>>
Tree of liberty gotta be litterd with the blood of negroes.
>>
>>3142844
It is not the role of the crowd to administer justice, friend-o.

Unless you're from some bumblefuck village in Central Asia, and you think it's cool to act like a caveman.
>>
>>3142844
So what was with the guy who stole his dick then? Did he buy the BBC meme and want one for himself?
>>
File: 1500125292124.jpg (554KB, 990x831px) Image search: [Google]
1500125292124.jpg
554KB, 990x831px
>>3142865
truth
>>
>>3142844
>Convicted in court and sentenced to death and the people administered the punishment immediately.

They publicly castrated him with a pocket knife, cut off his toes and fingers, all while he was screaming and everyone around him laughing and taking pictures.
They set a big fire, tied him with a rope over it, and lowered and raised him such that he doesn't die quickly, and burned him into char. Children from the school were watching and enjoying themselves at the festivities, it was a cultural event and celebration.
When he finally died, they cut him into peaces, and sold them to people around the crowd as an auction, and the pictures taken became post cards, again sold and sent around the world, to other hobbyist lynchers and collectors of lynching cards.

This happened in 20th century USA. No, its nor normal administration of justice.
>>
>>3142980
So they were mexican cartel tier back in the day?
>>
>>3142990
Worse even, at least mexican cartels don't have the children watch and learn.
>>
>>3142994
Another thing that makes it worse is cartels are formed by psychos and criminals of society. This was "regular" people.
>>
>>3142994
Yes they do
>>
wh*tes are subhumans what else is new
>>
File: Liberalism.jpg (124KB, 1280x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Liberalism.jpg
124KB, 1280x1237px
>>3142865
>Vigilante justice is acting like a caveman
>>3142932
Souvenir, momento mori, paper-weight, piece of history, who knows.
>>3142980
Honestly... so what?
The only reason lynchings get posted so often is because this really is a a leftist board and an enormous percentage of the posters love nothing more than to share horror stories about the evil whites.
Blacks really are more than an order of magnitude more likely to rape and murder a White woman than the same crime with the races reversed (Bureau of Justice Statistics).
If explain this away economically (which most people try to do) then consider that that apologism can be applied universally.
Rural whites, a hundred years ago, lived a lot harder lives than contemporary blacks. Many of the participants would have been numbed to the gore that upsets soft-handed liberal sensibilities today because they would have personally hunted and slaughtered animals out of necessity.
How many blacks in the entirety of US history have been lynched do you think? 5000? How many of them do you honestly think were innocent?

Compare that to the number of white victims of heinous fatal black crimes in any given decade of the last 100 years - and remember the populations involved.

I'm sorry whites aren't perfect, I'm sorry they didn't conduct the execution of a brutal rapist murderer with the magnanimity of an angel.

These images, while they are obscene aren't an indictment on a race, and you will find no shortage of scenes just like this all over the world, where whites don't have hegemony.
>>
>>3143319
>celebration of sadistic public torture
>"so what, are you a leftist?"

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>3143350
You are obviously him, and still... what the actual fuck. Those two posts are so inhuman, I have to conclude you are writing a fantasy novel and practicing the big bad overlord speeches.
>>
>>3143330
I conceded it's obscene, you're not contextualizing it though, if you were in their shoes do you honestly think you'd behave any differently?

People enjoy revenge, and it's not a white or right wing thing.
>>
>>3143371
I am certain that if someone raped a woman who lives in the same city as me, I wouldn't cut them alive, burn them alive, and spend money buying pieces of their corpse to show to my friends. So yes, I'd act differently.
>>
>>3143363
>>3143350 wasn't me, i'm >>3143319 and I would not go as far as to say
>You have to keep niggers in line with brute force and fear or they run wild, because they're primitive beings.
I just wish liberals (and it is liberals) were half as offended by the atrocities that lead to these reprisals, if they were, they'd release a lot of the hysteria that leads to questionable convictions and public displays of sadism.
>>
>>3143396
>two wrongs make a right

no
>>
File: 1500260030776.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
1500260030776.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>3143350
>not him desu but FAGGOT NIGGER LOVER KEK KEK COON KEK NIGGERS ARE SUBHUMAN

back

to

/pol/
>>
>>3143421
>act like a fag
>get called a fag
>"lol i tricked you :D"
>>
>>3143371
Yes I would act differently. Their reaction was subhuman tier.
>>
>>3143389
>a woman who lives in the same city as me
Exactly, you can't contextualize
Try to imagine you're a white Texan from the outskirts of Waco (a town of about 30,000 people) in 1916. It's not beyond the bounds of reason that you know this women.
I don't know why i'm trying to convince you, I've been in threads like this before where the people demanding I go back to /pol/ aren't very interested in history, and have even less interest in understanding other people and other times, let alone humanizing them.
If you're going to just get off on this notion that whites are manifestly evil then fine.
>>
>>3143404
Except anti-/pol/fags are the obnoxious ones, and would be the furfags in your example.
>>
>3143421
>not even left
(you)

b a c k
>>
>>3143425
t. tricked fag
>>
>>3143396
Murder and rape is bad, so is cutting a man into chunks and burning him alive, bothy are against the law, both of the land and of common human decency.
>>
>Waaaaah! That rapist was a person!!! They shouldn't have killed him!
>>
>>3143450
>common human decency

nice spook
>>
>>3143432
I live in a town smaller than 30000 people already, I don't need you to tell me a fairy tale. I would not celebrate and partake in the sadistic public torture of a human and take body parts as souvenirs.
And I don't even get why you are spinning this revenge thing, they were CELEBRATING, they weren't mourning, they weren't reluctantly administering punishment, they were celebrating public torture, partaking, loving it. Selling photo cards of lynching was such a popular hobby, the USA had to ban them because they looked like savages to any other state. People traveled from one town to another to witness lynching, because they loved to see humans burned alive and to buy a toe to keep on their fucking desk. This isn't a sob story, isn't a great tragedy and a sad conclusion, this is sadism. I would not act like that, never, most people wouldn't, and you have to understand you are a sick man who isn't compatible with the rest of humanity.
>>
>>3143459
Fine then, the standards that most people would be consider to be just, outside the realm of enforced law.
>>
Mob mentality makes you do some crazy, crazy things. Like go full mexican cartel on a guy. Granted he was a rapist and a murderer but I'd be happy with cutting off his dick and then killing him. Just desserts.
>>
>>3143433
No, you are wrong. People on a slow board enjoying informative, factual discussion and interesting opinions do not constantly go around calling other people out on being brainlet dipshits who wouldn't know the proper historiography of current events if it took a shit on them and define anything outside of a narrow-minded set of viewpoints as a machination of a mysterious 'other'.

I don't know how to explain it to you better than the image I posted my dude, if you can't work out you are probably one of them
>>
>>3142980
He deserved it
>>
>>3143465
>the standards that most people would be consider to be just, outside the realm of enforced law.

still a spook
>>
>>3143475
>rape
Spook.
>deserved it
Spook.
>justice
Spook.
>>
So, judging by the threads, is it settled that normies pities blacks more than women then?
>>
>>3143478
Either that, or being cut into pieces alive, burned alive until you die, while people take pictures and laugh, and then having your corpse be cut into pieces to be sold, is worse than being raped.
>>
>>3143477
>victim

also a spook if ya catch my drift ;)
>>
>>3143482
Poor rapist ;_;
>>
>>3143484
>your drift
Spook, if you catch my cock.
Now if you are done memeing, make an argument or go get lynched, nigger.
>>
>non white people do some nasty stuff
>/pol/ goes on about them being barbaric savages who shouldn't exist
>white people do the exact same thing
>dude fuck niggers lmao

what did thy mean by this
>>
White rapists deserve this too 2bh
>>
>>3143465
Public executions and torture for criminals have been the norm almost everywhere throughout pretty much all of human history. It's not something I would truly advocate but you choosing this specific case of it to shed you crocodile tears over makes it pretty apparent what your agenda is.
>>
>>3143505
And they did suffer the same fate. Plenty of white people got lynched.
>>
>>3143499
They think white people are special but they are just as savage as any other race. They just pretend they are unique.
>>
>>3143507
This isn't 2000 BC Assyria, its fucking 1916, in the USA.
>>
File: froog.png (48KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
froog.png
48KB, 219x219px
>>3143463
>I live in a small town! I know what it was like to live a century ago.
>Revenge has to be mournful
>Goes on /his/ thread to indict American whites as being awful
>Thinks he's above everyone
>Not agreeing means " you are a sick man who isn't compatible with the rest of humanity."

>>3143482
Don't forget that this was a married women, loved by the community who wasn't only raped, but bludgeoned to death.

That most of you are more offended by what happened to the perpetrator is ridiculous.
>>
>>3143492
The image is pretty straightforward, it calls people like you obnoxious, and states that you can't enter into anything without infecting it with your bullshit, even when it doesn't call for it, which is correct
>nuh-uh it's the OTHER guys that are the furfags
I sure as shit don't remember the last time I had to tell someone to fuck off for being a sjw tumblarina cunt grenade on this board who shits it up with continual threads/posts about how awful (SUBSECTION OF PEOPLE) is

Your analogy, while it makes sense in your head, is just as fucking retarded

t. assblasted stormfag
>>
>>3143507
I have literally never heard of this case before this thread, i'm not even an American, all i know is that the acts were illegal under the consitution and morally fucking bankrupt, there's a fundamental difference between hanging or the guillotine, both methods that are designed to give a relatively short death, and cutting a man into chunks while he is still alive and then burning him, still alive.
>>
>>3142726
Any attack on the ingroup (rape and murder of a white woman) by a member of an outgroup (a nigger) must be met with disproportionate retribution to prevent further attacks. Its basic group dynamics. Unfortunately modern whites have been brainwashed out of this sort of collective self-interest.
>>
>>3143515
nice strawman buddy. What, just because we object to a man being hung, burnt and having his body defiled after death means we're ostensibly sympathetic for everything he did?

by all means kill the bastard, but what the fuck are you letting someone mess with his body for, he's dead, stop chimping out like he did and be bigger about it you subhuman
>>
>>3143526
>unfortunately we no longer cut people alive, burn them to death, dance while doing it, and auction their corpse
>>
>>3143538
>but what the fuck are you letting someone mess with his body for, he's dead

He was alive while they did that.
>>
>>3143319
>so what
people post gruesome stuff done by psychos to "prove" that nonwhites are barbaric when normal wh*tes were doing the same or worse. Mexican cartel tier.
>>
>>3143538
>letting someone mess with his body for, he's dead

I don't get why this revolts you sho much?

"muh corpse"
>>
>>3143552
I'm not him, because i'm a fucking christian, No matter how sinful, no matter how terrible, every man deserves a proper fucking burial.
>>
>>3143432
>>3143371

>Muh context
Fuck you even since the fucking egyptian we know that justice must not be an act of revenge or without mesure you fucking uncivilized half nigger southerner.
>>
>>3143514
And? Most people's sensibilities toward crime and punishment didn't change that much from ancient times until modern mass media came about.
>>3143525
If it makes you feel better I would have just shot him dead, but why it ruffles your feathers so much is beyond me. It was 100 years ago and many, many people throughout history who weren't rapists and murderers have suffered similarly gruesome fates. If you want to make us feel bad at least post like, Emmitt Till, or something.
>>
>>3143565
woah no need for the insults buddy
>>
>>3143544
that's even worse. hope he actually was a rapist and not wrong place wrong time.

>>3143552
I think most people are generally not okay with defiling bodies. And again, what are you, a bunch of fucking savages? Kill him and be done with it, you can't get any more satisfaction then that, it's basically all a spook

prolonging suffering is pointless, and it's no longer justice when you do it. they execute fucking war criminals through a firing squad/hanging because it's quick, painless and unceremonious. Cutting off his prick (particularly while alive, jfc) is truly chimp knuckle dragging tier behaviour
>>
>>3143564
Well, that's about the only reason I'll let pass for being disturbed by mangling a corpse, but these are """""""""Christian"""""""" hillbilly hicks in '16s america. Do you expect somebody to practice something they gave no sign of believing in?
>>
>>3143319
youre not wrong, but that doesnt make what they did right or justified. We are civilized because we are ruled by laws, not men. On paper anyways.
Vigilante justice is illegal for a reason, and violating that is barbarism. It might be less frequent but it isnt justified.

>>3142980
>This happened in 20th century USA
worst shit happens across the globe on a daily basis.
>>
>>3143542
And what is the result of that?
>>
>>3143587
>there is worse than X, thus X is fine
>you broke your leg? well somewhere in africa a child is dying of thirst, so your leg doesn't need attention.
>>
File: 1475631601265.png (132KB, 496x339px) Image search: [Google]
1475631601265.png
132KB, 496x339px
>>3143585
>you have to be christian to be disturbed by mangling a dead body

The fuck is this chimp-tier logic?
>>
>>3143389
>>3143427
that´s not how mob mentality works. Im sure those people would´ve said the same thing a week before it happend.
>>
File: 1486265551738.png (1MB, 639x908px) Image search: [Google]
1486265551738.png
1MB, 639x908px
>>3143575
dopamine ain't a spook anon
>>
>>3143588
I am sure crime rates would be much lower, if people could only publicly torture and murder each other.
>>
File: reaction 3.jpg (140KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
reaction 3.jpg
140KB, 1200x630px
>>3143538
That's not straw-manning, that's more or less exactly what you said.
>>3143545
Dubious, you've picked one particularly unsettling example from rural Texas, a century ago - where the victim wasn't innocent.

It's hardly ethically tantamount to women being slowly beheaded by drug runners on the rumor of infidelity.
>Mexican cartel tier
please.
Honestly if whites are so abominable why do non-white flock to their societies?

>>3143565
>tfw not even american
Not that we'd expect your assumptions to be accurate, huh anon?

>>3143587
I agree, but that's clearly not the point of this thread.
It's another mirrored-/pol/ where the conclusion is meant to be whites are uniquely awful and the source of all that is wrong in this world.
>>
>>3143592
>mangling a corpse from the Christian perspective

You are symbolically deflining what will ultimately become the vessel of a person during the Rapture. It's profoundly taboo in Christian theology and it's extremely rational to wish not to upset the will of God.

>mangling a corpse from a secular perspective

lmao he dead nigga why do you give a shit
>>
File: waco burning tank.jpg (219KB, 1475x1148px) Image search: [Google]
waco burning tank.jpg
219KB, 1475x1148px
>>3142726

What is with this specific town and fucked up shit constantly happening to it?
>>
0P if someone committed a similar crime to this perp to a close family member what sort of punishment do you think it deserves?
>>
>>3143592
Guy who pretend to follow the teaching of the savior still act like that.
That what you got when you don't have the holy church with the holy tradition to guide you.
Fucking protestant.
>>
>>3143607
I keep hearing this stupid fucking argument, Justice is not giving into a mob, you fucking retard, the constitution explicitly bans these kinds of cruel punishments.
>>
>>3143404

Should we just start /pol/ hate threads?
>>
>>3143615
in the late 1800's there were many towns in the west where you could not even own firearms.
>>
>>3143603
as an atheist, youre full of shit.
>>
>>3143622
And? Justice is not that which appeases those affected by crime.
>>
>>3143602
fuck off, he compared having an objection to carving slabs of meat off a still living person and then burning them to death as being indifferent to a woman getting raped; feeling 'sorry' for him as a rapist and not a human. That's strawmanning.

>>3143603
Genetically, humans do not like corpses or dead things in general. It's hard wired into our DNA to avoid them. standard protective behaviour - there might be something dangerous nearby.

You do not need to be religious to have a natural, innate revulsion at dead things.
>>
>3143614
>HURR MUST BE THE WORK OF [OTHER RELIGION] AND SATAN

(you)

t. dipshit

>>3143616
no, just put a board cooldown. You can't post on /his/ if you've posted on /pol/ in the last hour. That easy. not that gookmoot would ever do such a thing, and it wouldn't stop the most determined stormfags, but it might clean up bait threads a bit
>>
>>3143628
spooky af
>>
>>3143644
>let's encourage stormies to permanently settle this board
>>
>>3143615
Yeah it sounda like a nasty event. And to think to avoid that fate he only had to not rape and murder someone...hmm.
>>
>>3143664
If your sense of justice doesn't extend to Criminals, then it's not a system of justice, it's something you tell yourself to feel good about yourself.
>>
>3143652
easy (you)s

>>3143659
never thought about it like that desu, perhaps the best method is to do nothing
>>
>>3142980
>Caring about a nigger rapist.
>>
>>3143659 This is a faggot who thinks he is deceiving anyone, and this baiter actually deserves a (You) >>3143652
>>
>>3142980
He was a rapist and a murderer, he absolutely deserved it. Go suck nigger cock somewhere else.
>>
>>3142994
No they just execute children.
>>
>>3142996
There is nothing bad about public execution.
>>
>>3143030
Who gave the world civilization.
>>
>>3143330
He had it coming.
>>
>>3143704
Middle Easterners
>>
>>3142996
>mexicans are good people and forced into the cartels
>the cartels are all psycopaths even with the sheer number of people in them
which one is it?
>>
>>3143404
Pol is 4chan nigger. Get off our site.
>>
>>3142726
Janet Reno was a cunt, I don't know what else to tell you man unless you want to wander into black helicopters territory.
>>
>>3143396

"Liberals" aren't as offended by the atrocities that lead to these incidents because 95% of the time justice ends up being served- the criminal goes to nail and either spends the rest of their lives on prison or is eventually executed.

This is the same false-equivelency as when retards say "h-hordes come liberals get mad when cops kill blacks but no one ever talks about blacks killing cops???". It's a retarded argument to make because killing a cop is basically a death sentence for the criminal on question, as it should be, whereas a police officer can blow an unarmed and restrained person's brains out and they will walk 90% of the time as society trips over itself to give them the benefit of the doubt.

That is the distinction that you fail to understand.
>>
>>3143644
Honestly, what do anti-/pol/ posters actually want? I mean, you come to a website that's notorious for being home to a large right wing population, come to the history board where political topics are certain to be discussed, into a thread that's about a historical event that obviously ties into race relations in the U.S., and then whine about /pol/. There are a million places on the internet you could go, yet you choose to come here and whine like an insolent child. Seriously, hop on over to you know where, find one of the many history related subrebbits, and post this exact OP. You can have your hugbox baww thread over the dead murdering rapist dindu from 100 years ago.

Or just keep coming here and crying. I honestly don't mind shitting on you bitches at all.
>>
>>3143712
So you think that Mexicans have to act the same way? They aren't fucking robots with the same software. There are all kinds of people.

Can I assume all Italians are like those mafia people? No, that would be dumb.
>>
File: Hitler looking dismissively.jpg (94KB, 481x593px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler looking dismissively.jpg
94KB, 481x593px
>Unironically defending a violent rapist criminal nigger getting what he deserved

Can /leftypol/ fucking leave already
>>
>>3143758
Im saying its stupid to assume the entire cartel is made up out of psychopaths because many people are forced into working for or with them either through pressure from the cartels, external factors or things like poverty.

you're saying all of the people in the cartel are psychos because of the horrible cruelty they inflict. Im saying anyone is capable of that when the us vs them or mob mentality sets in, or enough pressure is put on a person.

Cartel members are as much "regular people" as anyone else. I dont think that excuses any of the behavior from either group though.
>>
>>3143763
>unironically defending torturing a man and selling his corpse to the celebrating crowd
>>
>>3143713
No, /pol/ is a board that has sprung up in the last 2-3 years. It began as a haven for lefties, but because 4chan is packed with cynical contrarians who flood 'LOL NIGGERS' and other bad wurdz kids can't usually use it basically became a hub for shitposting and pretending to be a dumbcunt instead of a political ideology.

For all the postulating /pol/ does about how clever they are, there's still this gigantic narrative about how all the other boards are lefties are out to get them and how slow boards are safe spaces for kikes. They're just nega-sjws, screaming about safe spaces and things that offend their snowflake outlook.
>>
>>3143763
By that logic /pol/acks are feeling sorry when they talk about those liveleak videos of criminals doing cruel shit to criminals. We are talking about the barbaric shit done by whites to the man.

>>3142980
>>
>>3143775
poor rapist ;(
>>
>>3143781
>unironically defending torturing a man and selling his corpse to the celebrating crowd again
>>
>>3143778
>No, /pol/ is a board that has sprung up in the last 2-3 years.
lol no
>It began as a haven for lefties,
Genuinely stopped reading there.
>>
>>3143644
Get away faggot and go back to pleddit if you don't like it. Pol is probably more informed than your average wanna intellectual leftist on his. It's a member but it's also reality to say pol is 4chan.
>>
>>3143783
>Well he has shown no regard or compassion for his fellow humans, but, ya know, we share a genus, so ya can't do that to him knowhatimsayin?
>>
>>3143778
>No, /pol/ is a board that has sprung up in the last 2-3 years
/pol/ has been around for around 6 or 7 years and before that it was the same shit, the board was just called /new/.
>>
>>3143785
>Genuinely stopped reading there.
the old /new/ board was all gay rights, legalizing drugs, free healthcare, state atheism, Pandora project utopia, etc.
>>
>>3143783
Yes.
I unironically defend it. People fantasize about doing worse to criminals all the time. If he were a pedophile would you still be so shocked by his treatment?
>>
>>3143791
The whole crowd of people who publicly tortured and killed a man and auctioned his corpse showed no regard or compassion for their fellow human.
Do you suggest they should all be publicly tortured and killed, and their corpses auctioned?

Whatever that negro was guilty of, every one of his executioners is guilty of worse, and deserves a punishment at least as bad.
>>
>>3143469
You want a leftist echo chamber free from a y counter arguments. Most of the shit that comes from your side is easily and quickly debunked. Go find another safe sapce.
>>
>>3143796
OH GOD MY SIDES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM
>>
>>3143801
>equating thoughts with reality
Retard.
>if he were X
If here were a bread thief, would you still want such treatment?
>>
>>3143807
I guess they revolved against you and no longer want to be part of suck a piece of shit.
>>
>>3143804
>rape and murder woman who did not provoke you
>butcher an animal (not reffering to his race here, rather his character) that has proven to be a threat to your community

Bawww poowwww wapist :c
>>
>>3143816
>baaaawww poor torturing sadists murderers
>>
>>3143820
They got away with it, as they should have
>>
>>3143795
and before that it was called /n/!
>>
>>3143809
Who said anything about wanting?
I would have just shot him, I'm not scandalized however by the idea that some people might be agitated enough to want him to suffer before he died.
>>
>>3143810
>being this much of a butthurt phoneposter
lol at you
>>
>>3143742
>that's notorious for being home to a large right wing population

That's some fine revisionism you got there
>>
>>3143849
/pol/ is the second largest board on 4chan after /b/.
if that isn't a large rightwing population, I'm not sure what to tell you, other than the fact you might be mentally impaired.
>>
>>3143804
this comes down entirely to your subjective idea of what is and what isnt an appropriate punishment for rape and murder.

The law says its way too much, and to be civil we must abide to the law. It was uncivil or barbaric for them to lynch someone, but that doesnt make it *objectively* wrong.
>>
>>3143849
I said "is", not, "always has been". Great reply though, Nancy. Really putting that reading comprehension on display.
>>
>>3143859
4chan was lambasted on fucking fox, fuck off and die you goddamn newfag
>>
>>3143862
Using your la la logic, rape isn't objectively wrong either, and thus this person didn't objectively deserve any punishment at all.
>>
File: its you.gif (196KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
its you.gif
196KB, 500x281px
>>3143742
>A large right wing population

I was here a long time before this was your sekrit cool kids club 4 cool dudes who h8 blax, no jews aloud either. Suddenly claiming that it has a large population of right-wingers doesn't mean it was always that way. You are right, though - I was enjoying history and humanities, the board where political topics are certain to be discussed, and stepped into a thread that's about a historical event that obviously ties into race relations in the U.S., and then

>KEK KEK NIGGER KEK KEK KEK

You justify pithy shitposting like this, which is not an informed argument or educated or interesting opinion, as 'opinyuns that r valid and cool', and expect people to 'deal with it lmao whats up fag dont u like ur safe space being invaded?'

If you HAD an argument that was relevant, and not one that was 'LAMO FILTHY NIGER GOT WHAT WAS COMIN 2 HIM' then I wouldn't give a damn.

I don't understand how you people claim to hate sjws. You act the same fucking way. It staggers the mind

>3143785
>3143789
>3143795
>3143805
>your side
>lefties
>waah
bros.....
your board isn't here.....
>>
>>3142726
Why is it called horror?
>>
>>3143816
Barbaric acts are fine as long it's white who does it? If this was a mexican group or african group doing the same thing to the same man, you people would use it to try to prove some racist point.
>>
>>3143867
that doesn't meant it was progressive faggot bernie central
>>
>>3143742
I actually dont mind /pol/ much but I come to 4chan because I get to hear everyone's point of view. It's unfiltered and everyone gets the same amount of exposure. I want to hear what both /pol/lacks and anti-/pol/lacks have to say.

>>3143871
and in certain cultures it isnt. and the women get punished for letting themselves get raped instead.
>>
>>3143867
and CNN, and MSNBC.
>>
>>3143876
Barbaric acts are fine as far as non-whitea who does it. It's 2017 ffs
>>
>>3143876
I, personally, wouldn't.

He bodily deserved this because of his actions
>>
>>3143859
it's cause they get kicked out of every other internet community so they all end up on the anonymous free imageboard, like sewer sludge buildup

then they start to feel at home and polluting the normal hobby/interest boards with their toxic ideology and lies, as we see here now
>>
>>3143859
>stormies get kicked out of reddit
>come to 4chan instead
>WE RUN DIS NAO KEK KEK KEK
>>
>>3143867
What does that have to do with anything?
Contrary to what leftypol might think Fix News doesn't support Neo-Nazis.
>>
>>3143886
Why not visit the other 90% of the internet then?

Why are you on the dumping ground specifically?
>>
>>3143872
>I was here a long time before this was your sekrit cool kids club 4 cool dudes who h8 blax, no jews aloud either.

Pool's closed nigger.
>>
>>3143872
You're pretty much seeing what you want to see, like anti-/pol/ posters always seem to. This thread hasn't been littered with capslock spamwalls of NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!! xD

You're just eternally butthurt because people have different opinions about things than you. It's been explained 100 times in this thread that ol boy getting tortured was probably too much, but we lack sympathy for him because he was a rapist and a murderer. If you don't like an opinion, debate it. If you think it's too much of a shitpost, ignore it. Crying about /pol/ isn't going to change anyone's mind and it's not going to make us stop coming here. You're wasting your time and acting like a little girl, to boot.

NIGGERFAGGOT
>>
>>3143908
>probably too much

in relation to what?
>>
It's so ironic to me how so many stormfags who talk about degeneracy (I suspect this was ironic at the beginning on /pol/) are in a site that is the definition of degeneracy.
>>
>>3143908
>>3143350
>Not him, but if that's all you took away from his entire post then I am compelled to conclude that you're just a faggot, nigger loving cuck. Or an actual nigger. Nobody with a brain feels bad for the evil coon in the OP. Statistics and history have proven these people right. You have to keep niggers in line with brute force and fear or they run wild, because they're primitive beings.
>>
File: Are you serious.jpg (57KB, 604x610px) Image search: [Google]
Are you serious.jpg
57KB, 604x610px
>Bawwww poor rapist murderer subhuman, how dare those evil whites put down that rabid dog
>Yeah sure he committed a major crime but that doesn't mean he should be punished you sadist
>>
>>3143920
I saw on /pol/ people showing videos of criminals doing barbaric stuff to other criminals and acting all
>look at these subhumans so barbaric
They did the same shit here. Castrated him with a pocket knife, cut his fingers and burned him slowly
>>
File: 1475599281981.jpg (1MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1475599281981.jpg
1MB, 4288x2848px
>>3143914
beaten to death instead of methodically roasted alive and dismembered
bit of blunt trauma to the noggin and he'd have been out anyway probably, don't know how the crowd had the stomach to watch someone roasting in front of them though
>>
>>3143914
What we've historically considered proper and just punishment for heinous crimes in our culture. Even for a lynching, this one was especially brutal. But again, I won't lose any sleep over it.
>>
File: 1476428717793.jpg (151KB, 620x721px) Image search: [Google]
1476428717793.jpg
151KB, 620x721px
>>3143889
This desu. The ''''right-wing'''''' influx we have seen is literally R_TD and newfags (read: >>3143908) who have no idea.

I mean, what, do stormniggers think they're being edgy and interesting by telling me blacks should be hung? This is the website where I saw a horse penetrate a man to death, and it wasn't even fresh OC. It was a repost from ebaumsworld, which was probably second hand from elsewhere. I've seen kids and baby cats and animals getting stomped on by chicks wearing stilettos, seen people blowing their brains out on live streams, and even webms of russians beating a man to death with a shovel as he gurgles his last breaths through blood and cartilage. What the fuck do I care about the context of what you say?

This is /his/. I couldn't give a fuck about your opinions. You can be as edgy special snowflake as you like, but you must have a researched opinion. They are not educated opinions. They are not anything /his/torical or humanities-based, and no, your opinion and pseudo-race science is not 'muh humanities'.

This board should mirror the sperg Greek philosophers who lived in caves and told emperors to get the fuck out of their sunlight. Post sources and hard facts and debate or get the fuck out, newfags.
>>
File: 1477270209109.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477270209109.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>3143920

>it's another "retard thinks that anyone decrying this sort of savagery means they think the person should go completely unpunished" episode

Civilized countries can punish criminals without tossing them to the fucking mob to be tortured and burned for hours. If this happened in Africa it'd be used as a case study for why they're subhuman.
>>
>>3143932
>What we've historically considered proper and just punishment for heinous crimes in our culture.

Who is "we"? What was considered proper punishment?
>>
File: 1497980098059.png (89KB, 1328x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1497980098059.png
89KB, 1328x1140px
>>3143924
there's justification for it in that he raped and murdered a member of their community, a woman at that, as an obvious alien
it's easier to feel sympathy for Pancho getting his face ripped off and his skin peeled slowly while the another cholo leverages him to the ground with a dirty blade in his gullet, all the while vainly trying to ward them off with the stubs of his recently dismembered hands, because he sold a bit of dope on their territory
>>
>>3143924
Except they had a good reason. The nigger was a criminal.
>>
>>3143944
I wish you'd get lynched for hate crime, as it would be the logical conclusion of your posts here.
>>
>>3143916
It has nothing to do with irony.
Just because DeBeers sells diamonds doesn't mean it's in their interest to see the market flooded with them.

4chan metaphorically exists at a certain cultural temperature and will naturally attempt to counter forces that threaten to shift that specific temperature range out of it's normal bounds.
>>
this >>3143936
>>
>>3143955
word crimes don't exist gay lord fuck off back to Germany
>>
>>3143955
What hate crime? Back in ye olde days of America they'd hang and gut white criminals as well.
>>
File: 1488104120494.png (263KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
1488104120494.png
263KB, 578x790px
>>3143936
solid post f.am
>>
>>3143919
Kek. I clearly admitted that was a b8ing shitpost and then toned down to a reasonable type of discourse throughout the rest of the thread. Besides, it was also a reply to an asshole that completely straw manned a totally reasonable post. You people suck dick at reading something the entire way through, putting it in context, and then addressing the substance. You're clearly content just to whine about /pol/ instead.
>>
>>3142726
>The descendants of slavers who were very vocal in their hatred of the black population
>Constantly circumvent the law in order to commit atrocities and human rights abuses
>Tortures and murders thousands of black people
>They say it was in the name of justice
>Idiots somehow believe them
>>
Off topic but:

While there indeed has been a multiplication of /pol/ack presence on non/pol/-boards, there has always been an amount of anti-/pol/ shitposting since the board's inception.

Very fervent anti/pol/ crusading gained momentum after gamergate desu

t. browsed /tg/ since 2013
>>
>>3143960
I am sure this happened in proportional number to blacks, and I am sure the torture was just as gruesome, and I am sure the people celebrated as much.

And by sure I mean that it is an observable fact this wasn't the case, since lynch photocard collecting was a popular hobby, and it was all blacks on those cards. Turns out people didn't like it when whites were tortured, so they'd just get hanged and spat on.
>>
>>3143938
Because in Africa they inflict these punishments on their equals, not inferior species
>>
>>3143967
>reasonable type of discourse

Posting "poor rapist" 10 times, as if torture is the adequate response to rape.
>>
File: infograph.png (44KB, 322x347px) Image search: [Google]
infograph.png
44KB, 322x347px
>/pol/ edginess: the thread
>>
>>3143973
>Very fervent anti/pol/ crusading gained momentum after gamergate desu

Which is also when very fervent /pol/ crossboard posting took place.
>>
>>3143936
Bullshit. I first checked out /pol/ in 2012 because I saw someone complaining about it on /sp/. The supposed stormfag infiltration was when it was still /new/. Get your shit straight.
>>
>>3144006
News had regular mockery threads of Stormfront screencaps.
>>
File: 1500260030777.png (61KB, 1265x353px) Image search: [Google]
1500260030777.png
61KB, 1265x353px
>>3143936
capped for posterity
>>
>>3143989
>what is setting an example

If you don't nip things like this in the bud, they'll just keep growing. Niggers have no sense of decency, and aren't scared of going to prison since most prisoners are other niggers. Only the fear of God and of His righteous punishment will keep them in line.
>>
>>3144006
Just out of interest, when did you first come to 4chan?
>>
>>3144012
>what is setting an example

Butchering and roasting a man alive and selling his remains sure is setting an example for all the children from the nearby school who were allowed to watch.
>>
>>3144011
we can add it to collection of autistic supercilious tirades against /pol/
eric simply eric
>>
>>3143989
None of those were me, but it was kind of funny desu. Also, don't forget he also murdered the woman.
>>
File: Guffaw Pepe.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
Guffaw Pepe.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>3143955
EXACTLY!
Remember everyone, that earlier in this very thread the left wing were feigning outrage at vigilante justice. They were all pretending they were above that sort of thing (that sort of thing being lynching a rapist murder).

Yet here we see their true colors, the crime for a normal healthy reasoned reaction to all of this
...is lynching.

Liberals are amazing.
>>
>>3144023
they probably didn't go on to rape and murder anyone desu
>>
>>3144010
Don't you mean /new/ you mean leftypol faggot?
>>
>>3144011
Wow, can't wait to share this with my bros at /r/4chan!
>>
>>3144006

>>3144010 is correct, which is why I said that pol started off as a lefty haven. Because /new/, as a function of news media, had plenty of a left bias.

Don't confuse legitimate right-wing concern with 'XD FUCK NIGGESR'. That is the right-wing influx that we're all witnessing right now across a bunch of other boards - little more than a shitty reactionary contrarian userbase ready to jump on the latest political edginess being both of those things.

straight out of R_TD.
>>
>>3144023
correct
>>
>>3144013
2007 or so, Special Agent. But I swear it's all a prank and I'm not a right wing extremist or anything.
>>
File: 1465054867177.jpg (188KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1465054867177.jpg
188KB, 1462x1462px
>>3144029
>>3144038
>/pol/fags getting triggered at the slightest suggestion that people might disagree with them
>le reddit boogeyman

and you guys are definitely not SJWs, right?
>>
>>3144037
If you were at /new/ at the time, you couldn't have missed the "stormwinnie" threads, they were just about daily.
>>
poor rapist D:
>>
>>3144033
>An entire thread of rightwingers cheering on brutal public toture
>A single person says the tables should be turned
>Assume he is a lefty despite no evidence
>Ch...checkmate leftists!?!
>>
>>3144045
Not that dude but that shows you have savage mentality. All the shit you post is just rhetoric and you're just a savage but you want savagery committed only by your group.
>>
>>3144023
Yes, now when niggers try to rape them or their wives (as niggers are wont to do, having a sick lust for the white wimmin and no inhibitions to stop them) they'll now what to do.
>>
>>3144040
/pol/ was founded because a persistent neo-nazi element set up shop on /int/ and turned it into a continuation of /new/when it was shut down you lying lefty sack of shit. Stop bullshiting
>>
>>3144049
just don't think that post is in any way deserving of a screencap, it says nothing new and doesn't get the noodles boiling at all, it's just an autistic tirade with a srs bisness tone
I ultimately agree that normalfags from the election and people who just spam nigger and add nothing should go
>>
>>3144053

Unprovoked actions are not justified

Retaliatory action is justified
>>
>>3144060
yes, I know that. Why are you repeatedly telling me I'm a lying sack of shit?
>>
>>3144062
was a reasonably succinct message that might trigger stormfags, is why I bothered to cap it

sorry sir won't happen again
>>
>>3144052
why should people who've commited no crime be executed though??
>>
>>3144052
>equating a post laying out the justification given and considered for the lynching to the act committed by the lynchee
>typing things is the same as brutal murder preceded by rape
downie
>>
>>3144050
They have those on /pol/ periodically still. It's called trolling, kid.
>>
>>3144076
>someone who could be your son calls you kid
>calls events he never witnessed trolling, because if true they'd prove him wrong
>>
lol thats nothing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosewood_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

In just these two race riots WASP americans slaughtered 450 innocent african-american civilians.

Southern crackers are the original chimping out killers of innocent people. Of course they were not just racist to blacks, and they discriminated other so called non-white europeans, but their singular hatred was centered on african-americans for daring to stand up against them, and being the reason they started and lost the US civil war.
>>
>>3144074
They both share a character of punishment highly disproportionate to the crime.
>>
>>3144070
>succinct
>one paragraph long
>>
>>3144083
thought it summed it up rather nicely desu
>>
>>3144050
You mean the "stormwienie" forced meme propagated by the proto-cuckposter spammer Sequoia? Sure I remember them, they were a pathetic attempt to attack the board culture.

Are you going to claim /pol/ is at its heart a leftist board because of the BBC spam next?
>>
File: Pepe_teeth.png (188KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_teeth.png
188KB, 418x359px
>>3144052
>An entire thread of rightwingers cheering on brutal public toture
Kek, this is what you actually believe isn't it?
This thread began as a white people are awful thread,
>Some anons post more nuanced opinions
>White haters got triggered at this, overflowing with sympathy for a rapist murderer
>some anons wound up the easily triggered and genuinely racist mental cases that started this thread
>those mental cases (who originally where preaching how unspeakably barbarous lynching was [even in response to RAPE & MURDER]) now hope it become a punishment for shit-posting

How is that not funny?
>>
>>3142726
>The right-wing users on this site think that its a woman's fault if she gets raped
>But since its a black man, we need to do some torture murder in response
Really activates those almonds
>>
>>3144082
>false equivalencies are an argument
um don't think so bud
>>
>>3144095
>Some anons post more nuanced opinions
>I am compelled to conclude that you're just a faggot, nigger loving cuck. Or an actual nigger. Nobody with a brain feels bad for the evil coon in the OP. Statistics and history have proven these people right. You have to keep niggers in line with brute force and fear or they run wild, because they're primitive beings.
>nuanced opinions
>>
>>3144066
Because you're claiming that /pol/ started as a "lefty haven" when it was clearly created to placate the Nazi posters and get them off the other boards.
>>
>>3144081
Would any of our dear anti-/pol/ friends like to call this post out for its use of inflammatory racist language and framing of historical events to justify hatred against a subset of the population?
>>
>>3144108
It was DELETED when it became about nazi posters. It sure as fuck wasn't created for them.
>>
>>3143433
>Except anti-/pol/fags are also the obnoxious ones, and would be the furfags in your example.

FTFY
>>
>>3144095
>This thread began as a white people are awful thread,
No it didn't. You just have a victim complex.

>nuanced opinions
That's some serious delusion there

>>3144103
I would say "lets torture him because hes black" vs "lets torture him because of him disagreeing with me" are pretty equivalent. There were no justification or the brutality of lynchings beyond "they were black" since whites did not get this kind of treatment even during lynchings.
>>
>>3144110
/pol/ wasn't deleted tho
>>
>>3144139
It was deleted twice, first as /new/ and then as /pol/. Good job ousting yourself as a newfag.
>>
>>3144110
>shifts the topic to /new/ and thinks I won't notice
/new/ wasn't created as a "lefty haven" either it was created simply as a news board with the warning to not let it get shitted up with racism like the old news board /n/ which wound up getting shut down just like /new/ did because it was full of racism.

Let me guess next you're going to claim you were talking about /n/ the whole time and argue that they were created as a "lefty haven".
>>
File: 1492267335319.jpg (61KB, 1350x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492267335319.jpg
61KB, 1350x576px
>>3144138
>lets torture him because hes black
Did you just enter the thread and have never heard of the case? He was a convicted rapist and murderer, they killed him because he was that and enjoyed it because he was black, which I can appreciate to be sadism but you're being disingenuous when you say this I believe.
>>
>>3142726
This is no different the the romans, whom you people praise so much, crucifying rebelious slaves
>>
>>3144147
>Let me guess next you're going to claim you were talking about /n/ the whole time and argue that they were created as a "lefty haven".

These boards are continuation of the same thing when it suits you, and completely independent of each other project when it doesn't.
>>
>>3144147
"It was a haven for lefties" =/= it was created as a haven for lefties.
>>
>>3144150
>Did you just enter the thread and have never heard of the case? He was a convicted rapist and murderer, they killed him because he was that and enjoyed it because he was black, which I can appreciate to be sadism but you're being disingenuous when you say this I believe.
Because they did not pull this savage shit with white criminals who did the same. They just just hanged white criminals and buried them while the whites went full satanic blood cult on black criminals.
>>
>>3144150
And white rapists and murders didn't get the same treatment.

He was lynched because he was black.
>>
>>3144159
What on Earth are you talking about?
When did I claim they "independent"?
It is undeniable historical fact that the virulent neo-nazi racist streak that defines /pol/ has been a part of 4chan since it's beginning despite attempts by management to stamp it out.
>>
>>3144160
Clearly it was never actually a haven for lefties though as it got effortlessly taken over by far right shitposters.
>>
>>3144156
>Comparing a civilization thousands of years ago in a world with a vastly different understanding of morality to the 20th century United States

Holy false equivalences Batman!
>>
>>3144172
1,300 hundred whites were lynched in the US and the largest lynching was of eleven Italians in 1891.

>>3144166
I'd agree that the brutality was exacerbated by racial hatred among the lynchers aye but to say people didn't take a sadistic pleasure in the lynching of other whites would ignore not only US history of lynching but the history of public execution among peoples as well, not of people lynching aliens.
>>
>>3144197
There was also the problem that a large portion of these lynchings were based off of incredibly spurious grounds or were just outright committed because they didn't like the blacks. This includes that case where they burned a pregnant black woman alive, ripped out her baby from her stomach (still alive) and when the baby started to cry they smashed is head in with a rock.
>>
>>3143319
>nothing wrong with the race that takes their kids to see someone get their penis and fingers chopped off and burned alive
>nothing wrong with the double standard of police protecting white rapists and murders from mob violence but stand aside when it happens to non-whites

Kill yourself frog.
>>
>>3144109
Nah, how about you fucking actually respond to it and explain why it was ok for whites to chimp out and kill hundreds of blacks?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (88KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
88KB, 1200x675px
>>3144239
We all make mistakes
>>
>>3144239
so you're saying this individual may have done nothing wrong and shit
>>
>>3144240
>>nothing wrong with the double standard of police protecting white rapists and murders from mob violence but stand aside when it happens to non-whites
wouldn't this require there to be a total of 0 (zero) lynchings of whites?
>>
>>3144240
I didn't say there was nothing wrong with it did I?
>>
>>3144307
>so you're saying this individual may have done nothing wrong and shit
I don't know about the specific case in the OP but the problem is not that he did or did not deserve punishment. There is a decent chance that they had a murdered girl and just grabbed the first black person they saw without any real investigation like they did on multiple occasions. Though the main problem was the complete disregard of the rule of law by the white population and the fact that they injected their racial hatred into court proceedings. We also have the issue of people back then and in this thread assuming the whited were justified in everything they did in regards to the black population even though we have numerous cases of them doling out lynchings for inane bullshit or just as acts of terror. This isn't even getting into the pure savagery we saw displayed by the whites that would feel right at home with the Aztecs.
>>
>>3143872
>strawmans in the face of superior literacy
no, you btfo yourself kid
>>
>Unironically defending a rapist because he's black
/leftypol/ is a cancer
>>
why exactly can't you torture a rapist and murderer?
>>
>>3143936
you're trying to tell me a /pol/ colony is causing the """new""" """right""" wing influx?
wow
>>
>>3144297
How about you suck a cock and stop putting words in my mouth, niggerfaggot?
>>
>>3143330
>>3143763
>>3144374
>Why is the left against lynching?

Ohhh. Can we codify this? We can set it in stone!

The Left Is For Law and Order
>>
>>3144374
Hey dumbass no one here is defending rape or murder, they're abhorring racially charged mob savagery.
>>
>>3142980
I don't care, sorry not sorry.
>>
>>3144472
Ok I know this has to be trolling if you are unironically quoting Lobo.
>>
>>3144428
All of those white folks cutting toes off and crushing babies voted Democrat you know.
>>
File: average his poster.jpg (29KB, 499x397px) Image search: [Google]
average his poster.jpg
29KB, 499x397px
>da poor rapist murderer I wish I could suck his nigger cock :(((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>3144487
And then they voted republican when the parties changed potions.
>>
>>3144487
What does the left have to do with the standing of a political party from a century ago?
>>
>>3142726
I can't feel bad for a murderer and a rapist but the crowd's behaviour is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>3144374
>>3144472
>>3144503
>>3144515

>>3143924
>>
>>3144503
Why do anons keep posting this?
>>
>>3144503
>those children were raped therefore they deserved to burn
>>
>>3144520

what is this posted even supposed to mean? didn't know black cocks had hallucinogenic effects
>>
>>3144503
>I think that cutting and burning a man alive isn't the right thing to do for any crime he could have concievably have committed
>this means I have any sympathy for the guy at all in any shape or form
"no"
0 sympathy. He had it coming. It was still barbarous and uncivilised of that mob to react like they did. Not that they'd know better given they were probably rural rednecks. Still uncivilised as fuck

>inb4 just another version of "waaa ma poorrrr niggraper :CCC"
>>
>>3144517

>lefty/pol/ with their identity politics again

There's something called "the individual".Just because you can identify one of his characteristics and relate it to a group, doesn't mean all the others will be compatible.
>>
>>3144548

There's nothing "barbarous" in that act.When you violate someone's right to life you abdicate of your humanity., therefore chopping that thing up is on the same category of cutting down a tree or breaking a rock.
>>
>>3144485
Why would I care about this, how is it relevant?
>>
>>3144577
violence isn't the civilised response to violence, and this is my opinion
>>
Nigger had it coming
>>
File: 1488935613870.jpg (129KB, 551x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488935613870.jpg
129KB, 551x720px
>>3144428
>The Left Is For Law and Order
>Except in cases of immigration, tax fraud, violence against police officers, or theft if the perpetrator was a poor minority
>>
File: 1427748151992.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427748151992.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>3143980

That's some impressive doublethink.
>>
>>3144592
>tax fraud, violence against police officers, or theft if the perpetrator was a poor minority
>Strawmen
>>
>>3144582
Because Lobo is an edgy as fuck comic. To quote him as if he is a role model is gay.
>>
Would the armchair vigilantes itt think it was okay if the races were swapped? :^)
>>
>>3143980
>Because in Africa they inflict these punishments on their equals, not inferior species
Okay, let's assume this to be the case, a dog has bitten and killed a man, would it be an appropriate response for someone who saw this to take a knife and carve chunks out of the dog, and then set it on fire?
>>
>>3144609
>Illegal immigrants pay taxes!
>The cop should have tried to subdue him non-lethally!
>Mike Brown was a good boi, dindu nuffin wrong!
>>
>>3144619
Forgot to add that it is a parody so it would be like thinking that Frank Drebin is a model detective.
>>
>>3144508
>left have to do with the standing of a political party from a century ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ARE YOU RETARDED?
>what does American politics have to do with WW1

>>3144504
>the parties changed potions
>>
>>3144428
Oh yeah real damning

>Ohhh. Can we codify this? We can set it in stone!

>The Right Is For Chaos, Public Torture, and Mob Mentality
>>
>>3144637
I can lose my brain at times. I am just wondering how those people voting democrat was relevant.
>>
>>3144504
>And then they voted republican when the parties changed potions.
Wait, so does that mean FDR was really a Republican? Nice. Democrats, the party of Nazis.
>>
>>3143936
Gods work anon
>>
>>3144585

Be it natural law or secular ethics, the concept of human dignity is NOT irrevocable -- when this guy raped and murdered an innocent person, he broadcasted to the society that he doesn't hold that human life to have any intrisic value.As ethics is universal, he is denying his OWN right to human dignity.in that way, he has the same rights under the law as the gas you use to power your vehicle.You can't be violent against a wall, you can't be violent against a piece of cloth and etc
>>
>>3143319
Lynching is by definition extrajudicial. There's no "honest" or "justified" lynching.
>>
>>3142994
Lol northern liberals.
The cartel will cut you open to where your intestines are falling out and then will place you into a barrel of gasoline and leave you in the middle of nowhere to die
>>
>>3144642
It was a joke my child.
>>
>>3144654
I don't believe the greatest, vast majority of post-englightenment philosophies follow your line of thought, but what would I know I'm a mere dumbposter, and for some reasons I don't think you'd care either
>>
>>3144654
What's that called? Two eyes and whatever else I choose for an eye?
>>
>>3143396
It's not even clear he did it. He was in a different location when the crime happened. He may have been convicted, but this was the 1900s South, and he was black and mentally retarded.
>>
>>3144668

You can't call it philosophy if it's not logically closed.It's literally impossible to come up with a system of ethics where a murderer and/or rapist has rights.
>>
>>3143453
>le waaaa meme
le epik XDDD!!!!
>>
>>3144679
This
>>
>>3143489
They don't even know he did it.
>>
File: citation.png (6KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
citation.png
6KB, 276x182px
>>3144679
>>
>>3144688
Don't know lad the world seems to be a rather peaceful place and with ever decreasing crime rates in all fronts ever since the concept of inalienable human rights has been somewhat accepted, so I'd say what we have now is a more civilised way of dealing with criminals, including rapists and murderers
>>
>>3144627
Yes you faggot stop posting this question like you have the moral highground cause one of your pet nigger rapist murderers was killed
It sends a pretty clear message to wannabe offenders
>>
>>3144707
The poster is pointing out that there was little evidence to prove the guilt of the suspect.

Are you arguing that he is guilty until proven innocent?
>>
>>3143588
>crime would be lower if we legalized vigilante torture and murder
>>
>>3144707
You want him to prove a negative in the face of spurious evidence to the positive which was taken as truth without question?
>>
>>3144725
Yeah absolutely
Think the shitskins of this country would have the effrontery to behave as they do now if every time they raped a white woman they got shot
>>
>>3144716

"Civilized "is not an argument anon.Nazi germany and the Soviet Union were civilizations.
>>
>>3144719
Okay open question to these people suggesting that Washington's treatment was okay and is suited for any and all rapists,

Do you think Washington would have been lynched if he was white?

And no, before you accuse, me I'm not saying rapists should just be left off the hook
>>
File: IMG_1197.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>3144738
>playing a semantics game since you've run out of valid counterpoints
>>
>>3144736
>Yeah absolutely
>Think the shitskins of this country would have the effrontery to act as citizens if a random one of them got pulled off the street and murdered to provide an easy scapegoat to unsolved crimes?
>>
>>3144748
Mob mentality is particular. He would have been executed if white of course but it is debatable. Whites actually had in group preference at the time so of course when one of their own is killed by a foreign element especially in a small town there would be unrest.
I'd say there would be less a chance of him being lynched if he was white but that doesn't mean I'd say he wouldn't deserve lynching if he was white.
>And no, before you accuse, me I'm not saying rapists should just be left off the hook
Only retarded shitposters are implying that when debating you
>>
>>3144771
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: sigh.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>3144759

>my entire reasoning is based on an adjective I don't even know the meaning of
>why are you pointing that out? did you run out of counterarguments? :^^^)))))))
>>
>>3144738
Yeah well I wouldn't really call what the nazis did "uncivilised", like, at all. It was, in fact, a very civilised kind of evil, which makes it even more terrible, but that's beyond my point
My point is, those people lynching the rapist nigger had no higher intents behind their actions, it was, quite literally, a chimp-like reaction, and what I would expect of tribal africans, not what I'd call a civilisation
(im not a filthy animeposter, so that guy isn't me)
>>
>>3144748
>Do you think Washington would have been lynched if he was white?
Yes.
>>
>>3144786
Killing is killing whether with sleepy time fun drugs after 20 years of prison or being burnt alive in public
One sends a better message and saves tax dollars more than the other
>>
>>3142980
Like savages
>>
>>3144487
When the Democrats were the reactionaries in the region.
>>
>>3144786

What I'm trying to tell you, is that under any logically closed system of ethics, Jesse is not a human being.If you want to say these people's actions were chimp-like, you did have to convince me how carpentry and metalworking is also chimp-like.
>>
>>3143515
You're so fucking dumb it's unbelievable
>>
>>3144628
Funny how nobody responds.
>>
>>3144818
>Jesse is not a human being
that sounds like a very long and complex discussions that requires an higher grasp in ethics, history of ethics, and philosophy of ethics than I even get close to
The people who killed him acted in an uncivilised (aka chimp-like) way, this was my point from the beginning
>>
>>3144791
Really, why? It seems fairly clear from the context it was racially motivated, but if you have evidence I'll concede the point.
>>
>>3144832

Even if you drop ethics, there isn't any way to measure suffering, so your argument of proportionality here is flawed.The only thing you can say is that you FEEL what they did was wrong, but there's no way to defend your position with reason.
>>
>>3144818
>Closed system of logics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del%27s_incompleteness_theorems
If it apply on axiomatic math, i think it apply on your "logics" system.
>>
>>3144898

Ethics doesn't rely on axioms, it is socially constructed.
>>
>>3142980
That's not justice that's plain murder and inhumane cruelty. Putting two bullets in the back of the dude head would be justice (to an extent)
>>
>>3145000
Who are you to define what's inhumane?
I'd say he gave up any right for justice when he inhumanely killed and raped that woman
>>
>>3145011
So those people who burn others with tires in Africa were doing the right thing after all. Who knew they had the correct answer for justice?
>>
>>3142726
>convicted of rape and murder
>gets his dick and toes cut off, burned alive, then has pieces of him sold
not even back then was a person killed and desecrated like this.

he deserved to die, heck he even deserved to be raped before he died, but nobody deserves this kind of cruel and unusual punishment.
>>
>>3145011
>Who are you to define what's inhumane.
Somebody who follows the law that is shared throughout the land. He had justice by going to court, being found guilty for his actions, and received his sentence.

The moment the crowd chimped the fuck out and delivered acts not granted by the court or equal to the punishment of death as written by the law (A very fast death at that). They were no longer following the law or administrating justice, they were committing the act of murder and pretending to be following justice.

>I'd say he gave up any right for justice when he inhumanely killed and raped that woman
Don't cut yourself on that edge or lose an eye for an eye.
>>
>>3145011
>I'd say he gave up any right for justice when he inhumanely killed and raped that woman
>once somebody does a criminal act he forfeits his right to justice
>little jimmy stole from the candy store, the shop owner can now cut off jimmy's hands because the son of a bitch gave up his right for justice.
>>
>>3145085
Mandela necking isn't used on people who deserve it
>>3145141
>muh rule of law
>>3145160
False equivalence
He took an innocent person's life so he should lose his own
>>
>>3143593
>hillbilly town in 1916 America
>Not loving lynchings
Think again
>>
>>3143604
Its the ghost of Jesse
>>
>>3145249
>False equivalence
>He took an innocent person's life so he should lose his own
Not according to the law you fucking barbarian.
>>
>>3143697
Remember Emmett? I sure do.
>>
>>3143805
Go back to watching Sargon little /pol/ faggot. 4chan isn't your safe space.
>>
>>3144657
I never claimed lynching was judicial. Judicial and justified are not synonyms, there are plenty of judicial actions which are not justified and vice versa, this isn't a radical sentiment, English common law and thus, US law is constructed with this awareness.
Read Hobbes and remember
>Lex iniusta non est lex

If you think no lynchings are justified you must only think either violence is never justified (wew) or that it is only justified when sanctioned by the state (totalitarianism).

>>3144679
>being black means you are less likely to rape/murder
>being mentally retarded means you are less likely to rape/murder
sources?

If he was in a different location when the crime happened it would be clear he didn't do it.
>>
>>3143526
>Race war logic
Go back to spanking it to the Turner Diaries, bitch nigger.
>>
>>3143899
I hope you realize going "lol NIGGERS" isn't the same as posting screeds about how those black nigger apes need to all be put back in their place, overthrow the ZOG, race war now. Otherwise, you really are mentally disabled.
>>
>>3145464
>If you think lynchings aren't justified you must think violence is never justified

That's quite a fucking leap. You can justify use of violence in self defense or in protection of your property and believe extrajudicial punishment isn't justified in any way.
>>
>>3145249
and along with his lost life he should have been hung, burned, tortured, and then have his corpse desecrated?
>>
>>3144793
>all killing is morally equivalent

An interesting position, if not one that executioners, generally the experts on executions, agree with.
>>
John Brown did nothing wrong.
>>
>>3143319
>Vigilante justice is acting like a caveman
I unironically would rather be clubbed to death by a caveman, than be subjected to the savagery of the lynch mobs of the south back in the 20th century. .
>>
>>3143319

10/10 advanced baiting
>>
>>3143936
If only the mods would sticky this
>>
You fucking bastards need to read "To Kill a Mockingbird"

I'm not saying the guy in the OP was innocent or that blacks never raped or murdered anyone. But don't for a second think a lynch mob won't lynch just any old innocent nigger just for fun.
>>
When i read about the lynch mobs of the south, i realize what my older brother said is true. The modern day West isn't ''Peaceful,'' ''Tolerant,''and ''Civilized'' because of some sort of racial superiority like the Right would tell you, nor is it because of some ideological superiority like the Left would tell you, it is like that simply because of the economic prosperity of the West and the fact they are at the top. Take those two things out, and they will be just as Violent and Imperialistic as their ancestors.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.