[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does power make men crazy? Or are crazies just good at getting power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1195.png (48KB, 438x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.png
48KB, 438x599px
Does power make men crazy? Or are crazies just good at getting power?
>>
power is adrenaline inducing
>>
>>3141152
You always have to be suspicious of someone who gets into a position of power because as they say where there is smoke there is fire. Psychos are naturally drawn to positions of power like being teachers, police, soldiers, priests, doctors, etc... and those filthy lawyers as well.

It's kind of like how often times pyromaniacs become fire fighters and are often caught starting fires.
>>
Perhaps crazies realize that they can be crazy without repercussion with more power.
>>
>>3141152
>Perfidious Albion
>>
Kind of both. Power removes consequences for people's actions which allows them to be crazy without it being nipped in the bud, however they only go crazy after gaining power. If they were crazy beforehand it would hurt their chances of success.
>>
>>3141152
Power amplifies a person. Whatever flaws or strengths they may have, they simply have a broader reach when they have power.
>>
>>3141152
Everyone is crazy and the only thing they lack is absolutely power.
>>
File: feelsdragon.png (310KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
feelsdragon.png
310KB, 700x447px
>>3141211
>i-it is just banter haha
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (447KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
447KB, 539x717px
>>3141152
>Does power make men crazy? Or are crazies just good at getting power?

Most humans chose to turn their civilization over to terrorists.

>>3141185
>Perhaps crazies realize that they can be crazy without repercussion with more power.

That's a delusion by people so arrogant they think the gods owe them things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBV89c0kMpU
>>
>>3141152
The second one. You have to be a little crazy to start a revolution or kill off adversaries.
>>
File: image.png (37KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 600x489px
>>3141182
>people who want to be doctors and teachers are psychotic and power hungry
>>
>>3142204
Doctors and teachers both have a reputation for bullying and generally unpleasant working conditions.
>>
>>3142204
I meant that many psycho's are drawn to professions like being a doctor or a teacher where you have power and access to vulnerable people like children. I didn't say all doctors and teachers are therefore psycho's but that you have to be wary of people in powerful positions, and you have to wonder why they entered that profession.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.