[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of them is right /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 54

File: 34534534534545454.jpg (63KB, 414x726px) Image search: [Google]
34534534534545454.jpg
63KB, 414x726px
Which of them is right /his/?
>>
>the anglos pay their money for this
Hahahhaha
>>
File: a53.jpg (60KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
60KB, 500x333px
>Britain is not cucked
>>
>Roman Britain
>ethnically diverse
the slaves maybe
>>
File: IvoryBangleLady.jpg (14KB, 577x346px) Image search: [Google]
IvoryBangleLady.jpg
14KB, 577x346px
>>3140992
Roman Britain was diverse, anyone who thinks it was just white is WEWUZZING. Pic related is a facial reconstruction of the richest woman of York, England during Roman times.

>One of the richest inhabitants of fourth century Roman York, buried in a stone sarcophagus with luxury imports including jewellery made of elephant ivory, a mirror and a blue glass perfume jar, was a woman of black African ancestry, a re-examination of her skeleton has shown.
>>
>>3141001
Cant doubt that the Romans were diverse but seeing their potrayal as ancient romans in brittania is hilarious
>>
>>3141001
/pol/ is BTFO'd once again...

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/history/evidence-of-upper-class-africans-living-in-roman-york-1914553.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254187/Revealed-The-African-queen-called-York-home-4th-century.html
>>
File: tom.jpg (38KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
38KB, 565x600px
>>3141012
>dailymail as a factual source
politics is plague /his/ its rather sad
>>
>>3141001
>>3141012
Diversity does not equal one rich black lady. Diversity means that africans would be commonplace in britain. For example, there were roman embassies in china too, that doesn't mean whitey was common.
>>
>>3141022
Yeah i agree
While blacks might exist in Roman Briton we can clearly see their potrayal here as an agenda
>>
>>3141001
>It seems likely that she is of North African descent
>>
File: cal.png (407KB, 661x244px) Image search: [Google]
cal.png
407KB, 661x244px
>>3140992
if England was full of blacks, Spaniard's, what have you , then that means the Germanic tribes aka the Saxons genocided them all
>>
>>3141022
Ah which is why everyone always gets mad when there are token white ambassador type background characters in tons of depictions of the Imperial Court in films and TV

Even ROME had a random chink in a crowd in an episode
>>
File: Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg (11KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg
11KB, 478x350px
>>3140992
Look at me. I´m the Briton nao.
>>
>>3140992
Clearly the romans brought in people from all over the empire and possibly beyond, but overall it had a negligible impact on the larger gene pool. The amount of people moving around due to work or government then was minuscule compared to now.
>>
>>3141012
>one (1) example of a black in rome (one of the biggest empires on earth at the time)
>HOLY SHIT ALL ROMANS WERE BLACK/MOORS/ARABS
>>
>>3141038
Really pickles my pigs feet
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
>>3141012
>North African
>>
>>3140992
That roman can still pass as a south Italian or Sicilian, easily.
>>
File: Gail_Mathews.jpg (19KB, 465x319px) Image search: [Google]
Gail_Mathews.jpg
19KB, 465x319px
>>3141001
I don't buy that facial reconstruction for a second, she doesn't look remotely North African. I guarantee they played up the recognizeablly black traits for political reasons. Facial reconstruction is highly subjective and reliant on the vision of the artist filling in the missing information.

Pic related, a facial reconstruction of a victim of the Green River killer. Soft tissue like lips and the nose leave no trace and the actual thickness of the facial tissue can vary wildly depending on all manner of factors so the artist has to guess what they think is most appropriate. In this case the artist thought a young attractive black woman that would look at home as a Doctor Who companion was most appropriate for the reconstruction....

I wonder why anyone in multicultural modern britain would do that.
>>
Why do people think ancient North Africans were black
>>
>>3141471
Because of western blacks massive inferiority complex which gives them a knee jerk reaction that says African=black. Whites go along with it due to a knee jerk reaction that agrees with black in all things regarding race.
>>
>>3141001
Wow so niggers were performing armed robberies to get rich even back then? Incredible
>>
>>3141471
Blacks think all Africans are black, even though modern African proves them wrong.
>>
>>3141012
Bro... Did you just use the Independent as a source? They're like a left wing British Breitbart.
>>
Ok so no one´s saying it?

WE
>>
>>3141480
Whites go along with it because majority of Americans are retarded when it comes to geography and it's histories
>>
I'm going to throw my hat into Stuchbery's ring only because late era Romans loved themselves some diversity. If this were around the time of Augustus or earlier then likely not.
>>
I think he has something mentally wrong with him but is also acting a part for his mouth-breather followers. There is no way his grating accent comes from Sheffield by the way, he sounds and speaks like a Brummie.

Also Roman Britain was not ethnically diverse but there were likely enough black people to justify included one for the purposes of a children's cartoon.
>>
>>3141517
>but there were likely
Except there weren´t and this has been debunked in this thread and many others. One (1) indivial North Africa has been advanced so far. Read the thread nigger.
>niggers reading
>>
>>3141001
Thread pretty much ended here.

The upper levels of Roman society were predominately Italian in origin, but they did include people of various other races

The BBC thing is misleading, but not inaccurate.
>>
>>3141542
>I stopped reading the thread after here while it still supported my worldview
K thanks for sharing.
>>
>>3141542
>artistic reconstructions of ancient skeletons
>accurate
>North Africans
>black
>>
>>3141494
WUZ
>>
>>3141561
BONGZ N SHIEET
>>
>>3141567
AY YO GAH BLESS DA KWEEENG O SUM SHIT IDUNNOMANG PASS DAT BLUNT NIGGA
>>
File: 1498526391834.png (302KB, 501x599px) Image search: [Google]
1498526391834.png
302KB, 501x599px
WOW its nothing
>>
File: Unbelievable.jpg (15KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
Unbelievable.jpg
15KB, 336x336px
>>3141555
>Isotope evidence suggests that up to 20% were probably long distance migrants. Some were African or had African ancestors, including the woman dubbed "the ivory bangle lady", whose bone analysis shows she was brought up in a warmer climate, and whose skull shape suggests mixed ancestry including black features.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/feb/26/roman-york-skeleton

So no it wasn't one woman and no her race was established by physical evidence.
>>
>>3141602
>Some were African or had African ancestors, including the woman dubbed "the ivory bangle lady", whose bone analysis shows she was brought up in a warmer climate, and whose skull shape suggests mixed ancestry including black features.

>skull shape suggest mixed ancestry
Which means what exactly?
Did you know that it's impossible to accurately reconstruct soft-tissue features from bare bone?
Did you know that there are "warm climates" in places other black africa?
>>
File: 1498268799504.jpg (291KB, 1205x827px) Image search: [Google]
1498268799504.jpg
291KB, 1205x827px
>>3140992
Ok so hear me out.
Why does it matter who made up the civilization?
The Romans have been gone for thousands of years, same as the Egyptians. The race of the civilization shouldn't matter over their accomplishments.
People who think that just because this long dead empire was comprised of people of their race that they hold the title to it. You didn't make those accomplishments, they did.
The fact is both civilizations were based in the Mediterranean so they would have had some black people scattered in there somehow
>>
File: mfw.png (4KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
4KB, 210x230px
>>3141651
>saying rational things on a Mongolian horse-archery forum
>>
>>3141651
yeah its this ancestry collectivizing self jerking behavior that is happening now is a sign of how little self esteem people have nowadays
mindless historical revionism and agenda driven narrative by BBC Is dumb,but you cant claim a moral high ground when your argument is based on your feelings too
>>
>>3141651
>People who think that just because this long dead empire was comprised of people of their race that they hold the title to it. You didn't make those accomplishments, they did.

Fuck off you rootless cosmopolitan culture thief.
>>
>>3141671
Go back to your hut your tribal fuck.
>>
>>3141668
Insisting that it was your ancestors that did something and not someone else's is not an "argument based on feelings". Fuck off with your "none of this matters, chill out bro why should you even care" faggotry.
>>
>>3141676
My ancestors didn't live in huts, that's why we don't have to steal the cultures of others to pretend we have a place in Western civilization.
>>
File: ainthtatshit.jpg (52KB, 524x451px) Image search: [Google]
ainthtatshit.jpg
52KB, 524x451px
>>3141682
Yes they did at some point you retarded faggot.
>>
>>3141680
>i-i need to validate myself by knowing that my 'ancestors' are people of value rather than my own worth

quit lying to yourself,i already explained myself that stealing culture is immoral but being butthurt about the status of your ancestor achievement to the point of sperging out is dumb
>>
>>3141685
Sure, until they built the civilization you're trying to steal from them.
>>
File: are you for seriously.png (378KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
are you for seriously.png
378KB, 500x365px
>>3141690
Sure, because those niggers aren't also part of that civilization.
>>
>>3141688
Yeah that "individualism" meme shit doesn't fly anymore. Humans are not islands, we are products of history. When you steal a person's history, you steal their sense of identity and no amount "I'm my own man" will replace it.

>stealing culture is immoral but don't complain about it when people do because that's dumb
fuck off
>>
>>3141705
>you steal their sense of identity
Are you gonna keep using arguments based on your feelings to defend a "rational" position?
>>
>>3141671
It matters more who you are than who your ancestors were. Your ancestors could have been the richest of Kings or the poorest of farmers, either way it doesn't matter. Live your life instead of obsessing over someone else's.
>>
>>3141699
Exactly.
The fact that a random nigger may or may not have occasionally found their way to Rome does not justify the claim that niggers are part of Roman civilization anymore than the presence of shipwrecked Spaniards as slaves among the Mayans justify the claim that Spaniards are part of Mayan civilization.
>>
>>3141705
>>3141690
Imagine being this desperate for meaning in your life that you argue with strangers on a cantonese sand-painting board over what your perception of ancient people looked like.

I feel kind of bad for you, honestly. Hollywood has put out so much historical fiction where everybody is white it's infected your brain to the point that you think people lived in neat little national/tribal/imperial lines.
>>
>>3141012
>>3141001
1/10000 doesn't mean diverse. Most blacks in Britain we see today are descendants of black slaves back in 17th~18th century or the immigrants of modern times, a bit similar to America and France. There really were not so many blacks in Roman Britain.
>>
>>3141711
No. Sorry, I'm not going to surrender my sense of history and culture just because they are inconvenient obstacles to global homogenization.
>>
>>3141725
>>3141726
>when you substitute ideology for accuracy

It's a sad kind of feel
>>
>>3141724
>Imagine being this desperate for meaning in your life that you argue with strangers on a cantonese sand-painting board over what your perception of ancient people looked like.

He says as he argues with strangers on a cantonese sand-painting board over what your perception of ancient people look like.
>>
>>3141731
m8, some people are not arguing, some of them are just trying to let you know you're kinda full of shit (i.e. You're just trying to justify your irrational hate for something, not unlike people with OCD who have to obey they're irrational obsessions. You're just a different kind of crazy).
>>
>>3141724
Imagine being a nigger and having no history. Now that's sad.
>>
>>3141022

And yet all these threads are about people spazzing out about one rich black family...
>>
File: please stop anon.png (268KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
please stop anon.png
268KB, 361x691px
>>3141756
>>
>>3141756
>I identify with ancient people whose accomplishments I have nothing to do with and have done nothing to earn other than fall out of my mother's gaping vagina
>>
>>3141749
>I'm not arguing, I'm just arguing.
You're also retarded.
>>
>>3141756
It was a proper and insightful conversation about the (non)presence of africans in roman briton and there were plenty of criticism for the BBC.Only when a butthurt fag started to get pissy about muh ancestors did thread turned to shit
>>
>>3141773
Yes and there is literally nothing wrong with that as that has been the norm for all of human history up until perhaps the last twenty years at most.
>>
>>3141788
Nice samefag, faggot
>>
>>3141773
Funny how you claim you don't care but desperately try to find/place non white individuals in white civilizations and then claim non whites were also part/"built" those same civilization.
>>
>>3141798
wat
>>
>>3141012
>north african

not a nigger, case closed
>>
>>3141814
but anon they "reconstructed" the skeleton's face so it looks like a nigger so your argument is invalid /pol/ btfo!
>>
>>3141022
>there were roman embassies in China
Rome was aware of the existence of another civilization beyond India but had never been there and knew nothing about it
>>
>>3141012
>/pol/ boogeyman

No, you're just an insecure nigger
>>
>>3141814
North Africans were black before the Arab invasion. That's why.
>>
>Roman is portrayed as Black
>Italians rush in to say Rome was multicultural and multiracial
>Roman is portrayed as Nordic
>Italians go on a rant about snowniggers stealing their glorious heritage
>>
>>3142485
They never were black. They looked just as they look today, probably even more white.
>>
>>3140992
>it's still 12,000 views on a youtube channel nobody in Britain has ever heard of
Who fucking cares
>>
>>3140992
Roman Britain was ethnically diverse.
For one, there were britons, and romans, who were different people.
Also there were other roman subjects who served there, from around Europe.
>>
File: 4065a04921f4a6138264ac0059a9c7.jpg (27KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
4065a04921f4a6138264ac0059a9c7.jpg
27KB, 236x337px
>Sarmatians (as cav units serving for the Empire),Celts,Romans maybe some germans

Here is your diversity xir
>>
Guys knock it off with the race baiting yes?

You people complain about pol but this thread is clearly meant to provoke pol.
>>
File: nigerian2.png (122KB, 360x392px) Image search: [Google]
nigerian2.png
122KB, 360x392px
>>3141480
A greater percentage of Egypt is in Asia than Turkey in Europe, and yet you'd think it was in the heart of the Congo Basin.
The skeleton of the 'North African' was found in York, and the actual description is that she is 'of at least partial North African descent'. In other words, she may have been Egyptian, Algerian, etc, or have had a parent from one of those regions and another who was European. She is known to have been born in North Africa.

If you want to know why the BBC made their Roman soldier what appears to be a West African, and feel it is perfectly innocent, check out their other kids' video about the Iron Age. A metalworking genius, who appears to be from The Gambia, teaches the ignorant natives his craft.
There may have been a few sub-Saharans wandering around the Roman Empire, but there sure as shit weren't any in Britain in 800 BC.
>>
>>3141832
They were a tad more than simply "aware"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Roman_relations#First_Roman_embassy
>>
>>3140992
The aethiopian in that video is at least slightly plausible.

The african smith in the Iron age Britain video is not however, and is the proof, not of an Agenda, bur rather than the BBC complies with the diversity in media rules of the UK, historical accuracy be damned.
>>
File: 1409535323984.jpg (52KB, 600x867px) Image search: [Google]
1409535323984.jpg
52KB, 600x867px
>>3141602
This really did end the thread. Lmaoing at the racists in denial

>polfags 99% of the time, Race is genetic! Blacks have lower IQs its in their DNA! Can't you tell their skulls look like Apes. The shapes of mummy skulls proves dey wuz white!!1!
>the other 1% of the time, I'm sorry but I'm just not convinced, even though it has been determined by professional archeologists and anthropologists it goes against my narrative so sorry sweetie
>>
>>3141001
The darker you were the lower in the hierachy. Its actually that simple.
And that women was a north african slave turned wife btw.

And that video in ops pic is a fucking joke. And you know it. Of course rome was "diverse" it was a giant empire but that video is absolutely revisionist bullshit.
>>
When did people become so easily triggered?
>>
>>3142754
Blacks do have inherently lower IQ. Thats a fact.
Its also not racist, if you either live in the jungle or some kinda desert steppe without much developing you tend to stay dumb as shit. If colonial forces dont actually teach you how ot maintain and run shit everything falls apart and the blacks are back to spear chucking antilopes, just gotta cross a broken down railroad track to get to said antilope. simple
>>
Black men, black GODS built the Roman Empire and the white cave people planted Christianity to rot it in time for the cave people from the north to destroy Black Rome out of pure envy and steal the wealth that was MADE by the black man.
>>
>>3142791
The Flynn effect has made African-Americans a lot smarter the last 80 years compared to Africans in Africa though, so you're not entirely right.
>>
>>3142698
lmao is that Sam Hyde with a mustache attacking some roman soldiers
>>
>>3142798
It just makes me laugh that few people are creationists, and yet somehow intelligence has no evolutionary basis
The average black person is less intelligent than the average white. Pointing that out is not the same as saying they are totally inept or unworthy of respect, and only the least intelligent of whites believe as much.
>>
>>3142798
> you're not entirely right.

What? Of course the blacks got smarter once they reached developed land. What you said perfectly aligns with what I wrote.
>>3142770
Somewhere around 2014 when people decided political correctness was the most important thing in their life and nobody could take a joke anymore. Everyones to busy to feel attacked and oppressed now instead of laughing. Its fucked up.
>>
>>3142809
>It just makes me laugh that few people are creationists, and yet somehow intelligence has no evolutionary basis

Well it shouldn't surprise you. Racism is the devil in the current Zeitgeist.
>>
>>3142820
>Racism is the devil in the current Zeitgeist
No, selfishness is.
>>
>>3142829
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>3142838
Not being a team player and shrugging your shoulders and getting on with for everyone else's sake is seen as a lot worse than racism, which, let's face it, is casually accepted by Western society.
>>
File: eQ20E.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
eQ20E.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
would europe be more ethnically diverse and have more mixed race people if the romans had blacks and whites together for awhile?
>>
>>3142791
That graph shows that on average blacks have lower IQ than whites and not that every single black has low IQ
>>
File: The Manchurian Candidate.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
The Manchurian Candidate.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>3142810
>Somewhere around 2014 when people decided political correctness was the most important thing in their life and nobody could take a joke anymore. Everyones to busy to feel attacked and oppressed now instead of laughing. Its fucked up.
Exactly. I really wonder who's behind all these shits.
>>
>>3142791
The average weight in America is 194.7 lb that doesn't mean that every single male in America weighs that.
>>
>>3142852
Oh I get it like people who sponge off of welfare
>>
>>3141439
This. Exactly, and even if she is like that, probably didn't live there for a super long time, was married into a Latin family and completely negligible impact.
>>
File: 1488992177619.png (701KB, 839x424px) Image search: [Google]
1488992177619.png
701KB, 839x424px
>>3140992
>believing anything this anglojew says
>>
>>3142858
Which is how general IQ is measured no matter the spikes. Are you trying to joke with me or are you serious?
>>3142866
Same goes for you.
>>
>>3142829
>No, selfishness is.

I'm saying racism is perceived as the Devil in our Zeitgeist, meaning that any information that can be construed as racist is shunned regardless of whether it is true or not.
>>
>>3140992
All memes aside.

98% of the people on the island would have been Britons.

The other 2% would have been legionaries, auxiliaries, merchants, state officials etc. from other parts of the empire.

For example, there is a tomb of a dead Syrian man from Palmyra in Britain. He apparently married a British woman.

>This tombstone is evidence for immigration and the mixing of cultures 1800 years ago. It was set up outside the Roman fort at South Shields in north-east England and records a British woman called Regina, who originally came from south-east England, and a man called Barates, who came from Palmyra in Syria. Regina was a slave, but Barates freed her and married her, and when she died aged 30, had this expensive tombstone made for her. It is Roman in style and has a Latin inscription, but also, uniquely in Britain, a second inscription in his own language, Aramaic, reading 'Regina, freedwoman of Barates, alas'.
>>
I mean the aristocracy were largely romans/italians who intermarried with the local Britons. I find it likely a large % of legionnaries were from across the empire, even from Syria or North Africa.

There was bound to have been a score of black people in Briton in those days either as slaves, soldiers or servants.

I'm interested in only a realistic estimate just out of curiosity.
>>
>>3141803
The agenda is so obvious. The only people who don't see the bigger picture here are blind or are pretending because they agree with the anti white ideology
>>
>>3141651
>history and historical accuracy doesn't matter, because it those people are all dead now

go to another board, will you?
if one of the claims is factual i will accept it, no matter if it conforms with my feelings of ancestral pride; but shutting down discussion that way is stupid
>>
File: IMG_2640.jpg (87KB, 638x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2640.jpg
87KB, 638x436px
Reminder that you tax money goes to fund this, so what are you going to do about it?
>>
>>3141602
yet it still just says african, but says nothing about them actually being black.
As the ivory bangle lady is included in this group and is described as being of north african origin.That means that from those up to 20% long distance migrants SOME of them were from Africa OR had african ancestors and all of that african ancestry was from north africans.
Still no evidence of real black people
>>
>>3142760
Nope, one horny legate took a Berber woman to please his wiener, that means it's time to import infinity blacks.
>>
>>3140992

>ROMAN BRITIAN HAD CELTS AND MEDITERRANIANS SO IT WAS BASICALLY A BUNCH OF NIGGERS AND PAKIS!

HAHAHAHAH! Are leftist actually unironically trying to claim this shit?
>>
The self proclaimed "historian" replying to PJW is a geography teacher with no qualifications in history

Also he was fired a couple of years ago for trying to ban the word banter

I'm not even shitting you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-30222229
>>
>>3142754
It's precisely because I looked at the shape of the skull in question that I question these findings.

>even though it has been determined by professional archeologists and anthropologists
Appeal to authority fallacy.
Remember Kennewick man? Just because a scientist says something and the media repeats it, doesn't make it true.
>>
That Mike jums to insult right away, so much liberal, progressive lmao
>>
File: dragon.jpg (29KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
29KB, 214x300px
>>3143241
He looks like Puff the Magic Dragon
>>
>>3143207
This feels like it was airlifted from /pol/.
>>
>>3140992
Paul Joseph Watson is a retard, the other guy is actually correct.
>>
>>3143265
He's just a sad, pathetic little man

He tried to ban the word "banter" when he taught in Norfolk

So gangs of students would follow him around all day yelling "BANTER! BANTER!"

It obviously had a deep effect on him and now he's bullying other people
>>
>identity politics are ok when it's white people
>>
>>3141022
>>3141301
>>3141725
Nice goalposts faggots.
>>
>>3141001
Stop lying. The only blacks in Rome were slaves.
>>
>>3141012
Sorry libcucks but this doesn't prove the like of black Romans.
>>
>>3141012
North Africans are not niggers
>>
>>3141651
>haha who cares about the history of human migrations, human societal changes (this includes racial or ethnic changes too), since it's a controversial topic, and I conflate it with trying to appropriate an ethnic group's accomplishments due to lack of personal ones, this whole topic, which is important to the greater scope of advancing knowledge, should be dropped, ain't I rational and enlightened

I don't even fucking care about the topic at hand myself, I personally just like old maps, but this mentality is really stupid. I know it's born mainly because people behind these discussions are often /pol/tards but this is irrelevant to the point that dropping a whole topic is stifling to the discourse
>>
You can't do anything to stop the mongrelization process your eurangutan race is experiencing. Now you'll get what Amerindians suffered.

Your kind is decaying and dying. Your extinction is near. USA is becoming United Hispanic States in less than 50 years from now. There are more non-white babies than eurangutan ones on the US.

Muslim peasants are literally being welcomed by your own women. You are being replaced, and soon terminated.
Get over it, pigskin.
>>
>>3143380
So it's actually based then.
>>
>>3143415
>Identity politics are wrong when it's white people
Detente is over.
>>
File: a.jpg (168KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
168KB, 1280x853px
People saying that north africans aren't black. I doubt that you if you saw this algerian you wouldn't think "black guy"
>>
>>3143703
He's darker than average and not what a North Africa an looked like 2000+ years ago
>>
>>3143620
People behind these topic are leftist and are attempting revisionism.
>>
>>3142754
Hah. It didn't end the thread. One North african does not prove that the Rome was overrun with niggers.
>>
>>3142820
Racism is reality.
>>
>>3143703
I honestly wouldn't. I mean he's obviously not white, but he looks nothing like a typical black dude.
>>
>>3143390
No he's not. Pjw was making the case against negro being common in Rome especially in britan.
>>
>>3142791
>Blacks do have inherently lower IQ. Thats a fact.
Prove it.
Cite actual sources and not 'The bell curve'
>>
>>3141493
they used to be somewhat reputable before they went online-only and collapsed into clickbait shit
>>
>>3141012
>>3141001
Dude she's like the upper class. The elites are always highly mobile.
>>
>>3140992
Watson of course.

It's Ludacris to think there were saying negros in any position of power in Rome especially in britan. It's sad they would make this the centerpieces of this.
>>
>>3140992
>BBC
>>
>>3141001
Total fabrication.
>>
>>3141012
She was not a black African.
>>
>>3141726
You seriously think being white entitles you to being a part of Rome's legacy? There is no white culture, it's insulting to lay claim to dozens of civilizations you have no part in. The fact that you think your "history and culture" is anything done by a white person makes YOU the culture thief.
>>
>>3143759
The bell curve is an actual source.
>>
>>3143723
"no"
>>
>>3144244
Yes
>>
>>3144167
Rome is a white culture. So yes it does.
>>
>>3141730
Acuracy is being threatened by leftist to be more "inclusive" to the slave races.
>>
>>3144167
>it's insulting to lay claim to dozens of civilizations you have no part in
yes, because actually egypt was black, rome was black, greece was black, amirite
>>
>>3144250
there's a couple dudes tryna say that there were defenitely at least a bunch of niggers in roman britain throghout the centuries, some pol retards with no reading comprehension taking it as "britain was riddled with niggers", which no one is actually arguing in favour of, and then some "haha im such a centrist enlightened genius" trying to make everyone who is partaking in the discussion retarded for doing so
>>
>>3141724
The only people who are the problem are those who push these fabrications about "diversity".
>>
>>3144274
A purely hypothetical handful does not equal "at least bunch", stop being like the open borders cultists that are trying to pass off Ghanan economic migrants as Syrian refugees.
>>
>>3144303
don't know what a bunch means to you but to me it means a handful
>>
>>3143703
>North Africa was the same 2,000 years ago
>>
>>3140992
>All disturbing history must be silenced (Confederate America, 20th century fascism)
>All history that most people know of, must fit our political agenda (Ancient Rome and Greece, Middle Ages, WW1 & 2)

Absolutely pathetic. I don't remember anybody in the past trying to fill their agenda like that.
>>
>>3141651
>The fact is both civilizations were based in the Mediterranean so they would have had some black people scattered in there somehow

They would not, since blacks aren't found around the Mediterranean.
This is what you people
do
not
fucking
understand
North Africans, from Morocco to Palestine, would spit on you if you compared their ethnic groups to black people.
>>
Its the same reason why whites portray Jesus as white. Current britain is diverse therefore they portray themselves as such in everything.

Who knew whites were so insecure
>>
File: ja.jpg (260KB, 1356x980px) Image search: [Google]
ja.jpg
260KB, 1356x980px
>>3144632
he was portrayed as white because that is what the people in region look like

pic related, average syrian who actually has fairer skin than this common representation of jesus
>>
>>3143241
This right here is the only good thing to come out of this thread
>>
>>3144665
>because Jesus was a modern day Syrian

You couldn't get any dumber.

This is what a Gallilean of the time would look like
>>
File: 640x392_89223_169941.jpg (50KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
640x392_89223_169941.jpg
50KB, 640x392px
>>3144665
Here is a less cherry picked image of Syrians
>>
>>3144665
>/pol/ argues that "modern egyptians don't show how ancient egyptians looked like, they were white!"
>/pol/ also tries to argue Jesus was white because (some cherrypicked) syrians look white

god
fucking
damnit
>>
>>3140992
They were very diverse. There were legions that were more italian, celtic, greek, gaulish, spainish, syrian, etc.

Sub-Saharan? Nope. No black legions.
>>
>>3141651
>The fact is both civilizations were based in the Mediterranean so they would have had some black people scattered in there somehow
No.
>>
>>3144735
Christian syrians are more likely to look like the originaly syrians given that they have fewer arabic admixture than muslims syrians.
>>
>>3141012
And Hannibal was a Negro?

The bbc is an evil organization that needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>3144767
Why are you talking about Syrians? Jesus wasn't Syrian you retard
>>
>>3144784
Pick up a map.
>>
File: 747[1].jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
747[1].jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>3144784
>>
>>3144795
>they are in the same general area therefore they are the exact same people

stop being so dumb
>>
>>3144784
First, look at a map, second, the same goes for pretty much everywhere in the near east. Religion is a cause of stratification.
>>
>>3144814
Yeah they are some pretty dark people. Look nothing like whites.
>>
>>3144808
Yes, that is how it works.

People are trying to shoehorn everybody in Africa to be pitch-black of skin, while Africa is huge as fuck, so I don't think it's a stretch to say that Syria and Palestine, which can be reached in just two or three hours of train, are very similar climatically and ethnically.
>>
>>3144825
I didn't say they're white, I said they look closer to europeans than the other ones.
>>
File: 001-secret-journey-upper-room.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
001-secret-journey-upper-room.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
>>3144833
This looks European to you? Ok dude whatever
>>
>>3144842
Anon, you seem to have a real difficulty when it comes to reading.
I never said they look like whites, in fact, in the post which you replied to, I stated the same thing yet again. I said they look closer to europeans than muslim near-easterns.
Please, try to focus.
>>
>>3144861
Look up any recreation of Jesus and tell me that looks white.
>>
>>3144878
Ok, you literally can't read.
>>
>>3144698
No he wouldn't you leftie faggot.

That's just some biased scientist making the darkest possible Jesus and passing him off as the real thing.
>>
>>3144271
Not even responding to what I said. Does only choosing to attack strawmen make you feel more comfortable in your worldview?
>>3144253
Get the fuck out of here with this naive bullshit. The world isn't divided into teams based on skin color. Mediterraneans, North Africans, and Turks have strong claims to being part of Rome and its influence. Don't insult "white civilization" by grouping Nordics and Germanic people, with their own cultures and histories, into anyone who looks vaguely similar to them. You are spectacularly ignorant.
>>
File: copts1.png (877KB, 633x599px) Image search: [Google]
copts1.png
877KB, 633x599px
>>3143703
North Africans have, naturally, formed distinct ethnic groups to Europeans and Middle Easterners throughout history, but they have also had close ties with them. They are caucasoid peoples.
All of the evidence suggests that 2,000 years ago and earlier, North Africans had an even more distant genetic relationship to sub-Saharans. This has changed because of the Islamic slave trade and mass importation of negro concubines since the 6th century.
Why is that so hard to understand? Or is it another troll? It's difficult to tell on this site...
>>
Did he really comment on this irrelevant children's show because of "historical accuracy"? Sounds like he is just racist.
>>
>>3145078
he's just unfortunate enough to be at the age he is during the culture war, subjected to years and years of intense brainmemes to the point where he feels motivated to mouth off when an opportunity manifest itself to grab GBP with his supposed ideologyboys

pity him like the rest of these misbegotten fools, they are the ones who have to live with being gullible
>>
>>3143703
There was black people deported in north africa back when we practiced slavery and some saharan berber tribes have subsaharan admixture, what's your point?

pic related is a non-cherrypicked group of pure berbers. Do they look black to you?
>>
File: manifestation-kabyle-paris.jpg (271KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
manifestation-kabyle-paris.jpg
271KB, 960x540px
>>3145117
forgot pic
>>
>>3144931
>. Mediterraneans, North Africans, and Turks have strong claims to being part of Rome and its influence.
>But the Germans and Gauls who were conquered by Rome and served in it's legions do not
Leaving that aside though, what do Turks, Mediterraneans, and North Africans have to do with shoehorning blacks into Rome?
>>
>>3144931
>Get the fuck out of here with this naive bullshit. The world isn't divided into teams based on skin color. Mediterraneans, North Africans, and Turks have strong claims to being part of Rome and its influence. Don't insult "white civilization" by grouping Nordics and Germanic people, with their own cultures and histories, into anyone who looks vaguely similar to them. You are spectacularly ignorant.
Mediterraneans, North Africans, and Turks are white tho
>>
>>3141602
The amount of assumptions you just made is astounding
>>
>>3145312
I'm having a conversation with a mongoloid who thinks they hold title to all of white civilization, and that calling them out on this deprives them of their valuable "white culture."
It really has fuck all to do with the OP.

See
>>3141671
>>
>>3145583
But whites DO hold title to White civilization anon...
>>
>>3141690
I thought you didn't care about your ancestors though? Which is it?
>>
>>3145591
The point is you didn't achieve that personally. Just because you're white doesn't mean you're as intelligent as Isaac Newton. For all we know you could be posting from a trailer or something and talking about your "achievements".
>>
>>3140992
Niggers were only seen as humans from the 18th century and beyond.

This is bullshit.
>>
>>3145617
>The point is you didn't achieve that personally.
I don't have to, that's inheritance works anon.

>Just because you're white doesn't mean you're as intelligent as Isaac Newton.
I never claimed to be.

>For all we know you could be posting from a trailer or something and talking about your "achievements".
Which would not in any way diminish my connection to the achievements of European civilization.
>>
File: IMG_2283.jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
22KB, 384x384px
ANGLO BTFO!

BRITAIN CONFIRMED 100% BLACK SUBSAHARAN AFRICAN PRIOR TO THE ANGLO INVASION!

When will the eternal one start paying reparations to all the individuals of African descent around the globe for their horrific genocide against the black natives?
>>
>>3145633
>Which would not in any way diminish my connection to the achievements of European civilization.
That connection doesn't mean anything in practice. All you did was being born. You have to compare yourself to people outside your race because inside your own you wouldn't be considered anything compared to people who descend from aristocracy, old money or the elite in general.

I wonder if those people who descend from royal lines think of you as their equal. I think we know the answer.
>>
>>3143241
/thread
>>
>>3145717
/thread because of an ad hominem?
>>
>>3145688
It doesn't matter. Every white person up to the last few decades has lived worked and saved thinking about the future generations. Not only their children but society as a whole. We are not high time preference negroes. Western civilization is our inheritance, and one which we intend to pass on the the next generations. People like you only think like you do because you are either a mongrel whose ancestors accomplished nothing or else you're a brainwashed libshit who will leave nothing behind after he dies.
>>
>>3144784
Jesus most certainly had Olive skin, like every other Mediterranean person. Not black. Arabs are not even black. No one is 'naturally black' above the Sahara.

Wow, I thought /pol/ was retarded. I can't tell on /his/ if you're trolling or just a moron.
>>
>>3144842
He looks more European than sub-Saharan Africa you retard.
>>
>>3145738
Wait but wouldn't a "mongrel's" ancestor still have accomplished something? The mixing doesn't erase the ancestry.

>will leave nothing behind after he dies.
I don't think so. You're just making up shit. My family has a business and I'll inherit it. I don't need ancestors accomplishments.
>>
>>3145802
>I don't need ancestors accomplishments
>I will inherit my dead families' business

Dafuq?
>>
File: 1458965692110.png (181KB, 478x328px) Image search: [Google]
1458965692110.png
181KB, 478x328px
>>3140992
>kids show about nigs in England 2k years ago
>this is paid for by somebody's taxes
wew
>>
File: 1501066779183.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1501066779183.png
72KB, 449x498px
>>3145802
>My family has a business and I'll inherit it.
>I don't need ancestors accomplishments.
>>
>>3145802
Yawn.

I've debated with your type hundreds of times and your arguments are stale. You only ever use this selective nihilist shit when it comes to destroy white identity. You never tell so called minorities or non whites that they don't have an identity and their ancestors don't mean anything. When it's about non whites all of a sudden it becomes perfectly normal and laudable to celebrate, preserve and be proud of one's heritage. It shows that you don't really believe in your own bs and you only use it to deconstruct white identity. This tells me that you don't deserve to be treated as an a honest opponent in a debate, only as someone who must be exposed for what you are, an anti white.

You don't get to deconstruct my identity.
>>
File: IMG_2648.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2648.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>3145825
It's time to do something about it.
>>
>>3145688
>The connection doesn't mean anything in practice.
Nonsense.

>You have to compare yourself to people outside your race because inside your own you wouldn't be considered anything compared to people who descend from aristocracy, old money or the elite in general.
So what?

>I wonder if those people who descend from royal lines think of you as their equal. I think we know the answer.
I know I'm not their equal and I never claimed to be. I'm not a Marxist though so this doesn't bother me, and besides it's irrelevant.
Just because I'm not descended from the King of Prussia, doesn't magically mean why ancestors were not participants in European history and therefore contributors to it, making me an unbroken continuation of their contribution.
>>
>>3145802
Also I wasn't talking about leaving behind material goods you piece of shit. If, assuming you're a white cuck and not just a butthurt turd worlder, none of these material goods will matter if your society is overrun by non white savages.
>>
>>3145857
Feel what you want but if you're a guy like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hs95TBBAGg

No amount of pride in what Rome accomplished will make you less poor or higher class or whatever. This is a fact.
>>
>>3145886
>muh class
We're not Marxists anon, we don't see the world through the prism of class, therefore attempting to shame us for not being "class conscious" has no relevance to our world view.
>>
>>3145871
>being this worthless
>>
>>3145900
Wtf did you smoke? I'm not a Marxist. I'm saying if you're a loser you're a loser. Your ancestors accomplished something? Still a loser.
>>
Daily reminder the Romans had no concept of racial purity.
>>
>>3145902
*yawn*
If my heritage is worthless, why are you trying to steal it and give it to niggers, anon?
:^)
>>
>>3141001
>you can examine race by skeleton
>only skin deep

which one is it
>>
>>3145937
>Not a Marxist
>Supports the argument that the most important aspect of identity is class
lol k
>>
>>3143259
Can this logic be applied to the recent Egypt DNA thing?
>>
File: image.png (112KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112KB, 350x254px
>>3143751
Half the "black" people in n America are way lighter than him.
>>
>>3146032
>Americans are idiots
More news at 11
>>
>>3145954
Whatever. I'd prefer to be any of these guys https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_billionaires_by_net_worth

than this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hs95TBBAGg any day
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 400x600px
>>3144595
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 562x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 562x447px
>>3145074
The only problem with this is that whites were enslaved, particularly white women. They were used as breeders. So theoretically North Africa could have actually got whitened.
>>
Both of your darkies and whities are insecure shits
>>
>>3146077
There were far more nigger slaves than white slaves though.
>>
>>3146042
Good for you.
I'd rather be me.
>>
>>3146136
Proof?
>>
>>3141001

>Roman Britain was diverse

Roman Britain was 90% celtic.
>>
>>3146147
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
>>
>>3146157
Wiki=/= proof
>>
>>3144710
Syria is a large country with many ethnicities.
>>
>>3146077
>egyptians drawed berbers as white
>romans sculpted berbers as white
>spaniards described berbers as white
>Herodotus told the berbers are descended from trojans
>genetic studies show berbers are basically the same since antiquity
Really makes you think
>>
>>3146168
Wiki is considered the best academic source.
>>
>>3143703
he looks like a dirty carthaginian to me
>>
File: 1500885948518.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1500885948518.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>3146168
Go fuck yourself you low IQ faggot, everyone keeps throwing proofs at you and you dismiss all of them, yet you don't bring a single proof for your argument.
Go back to twitter
>>
>>3141001
Looks black to me. Why does whitey always get annihilated?
>>
>>3145591
There is no such thing as "white culture" that connects white people between two continents and over a dozen nationalities. It's insulting to suggest that our cultural identities are so superficial that they can be broken down to skin color.

You seriously think an Italian person and a white American have the same cultural roots to the Roman empire?

>Which would not in any way diminish my connection to the achievements of European civilization.

You don't have a connection to something your father's fathers' never did. If you can't trace your ancestry to a specific region or civilization, you can't throw your hands up and say "Well, white people made this and I'm white so fuck it I'm a part of this!" You're a culture thief literally we wuzzing yourself into the pages of European civilization.
>>
>>3146388
Second half supposed to be directed at >>3145633
>>
>>3142967
>being told to live on your own accord and not base your life off of your ancestors accomplishments is part of the anti white agenda
LOL
General Lee is probably turning in his grave at the state of whites in America
>>
>>3141668
Do you honestly not care about finding out who your ancestors were?

I know extreme individualism is the norm in the West these days but you still have ancestors. People from generation to generation fought and fucked to put you where you are right now, and that's fucking awesome. We all have a story like that and I think it's important to understand roughly where your ancestors would have came from and how you got where you are today, with all the genes that you have.

We often forget that were all just links in a chain. In a couple hundred years your distant descendants will look back and wonder how they got here, and they'll probably go searching for you just like people nowadays search for their ancestors.

Don't get me wrong, racial revisionism is retarded no matter which way you spin it. Its a symptom of the times. But it's important to know who lived in these empires so we can look back and see the story of our lineage unfold. And if you don't think that story is the coolest shit you're a faggot.
>>
>>3146429
not that guy but
it's cool to know one's ancestors and who they were, to understand the story of humanity and specifically the story of the people that directly led to you is fascinating
but at the same, to claim ownership of their deeds, to say you are responsible for what they accomplished, 50, 500, or even 5000 years ago is disingenuous. be proud of what your people were and try to live up to them, and maybe even surpass their deeds
>>
>>3141651
Who controls the past controls the future you plebian
>>
>>3143241
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>3140992
Roman Britain was incredibly ethnically diverse, but there weren't too many black people there. BBC is just trying to be progressive and show how they care about diversity or whatever.
>>
>>3143241
Nice ad hominem, anon. And you're certain the researchers behind the study in >>3141602 which supports his assertions have no qualifications either, eh?
>>
>>3141651
>What does literal history matter, /his/?
>>
>>3140992
Dis muhfuggin dumbass muhfuggin Nero talkin bout he gon bring a dam eleephant to a dam britan. Diss nigga too extra. He a dam fool mayn sheeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>3142798
The Flynn effect is also much lower in blacks than whites, Asians, and even Arabs.

Why is there a difference, anon? Why doesn't it matter if it's in Africa, North America, Europe, China, or elsewhere? Is there a global conspiracy to lower the IQ of blacks all around the world to create a narrative of genetics being a factor in intelligence, or maybe genetics actually matter to some degree?
>>
File: 1501087686845.png (69KB, 212x204px) Image search: [Google]
1501087686845.png
69KB, 212x204px
>>3146559
>The authors point out that Roman North Africa was noted for its mixed populations, with Phoenician, Berber and Mediterranean influences
>>
>>3145943
What the fuck are you talking about? Romans talked shit about German heritable traits constantly.
>>
>>3140992
What does "ethnically diverse" really even mean in the Current Year? Yeah, Roman Britain is probably diverse ethnically/culturally but I doubt there were lots of black skinned people roaming the streets.
>>
File: yörük ali efe.jpg (74KB, 500x761px) Image search: [Google]
yörük ali efe.jpg
74KB, 500x761px
>>3145332
>Turks are white
>çing çong ding dong, ve vuz romans and bok
>>
File: 1500843933496.png (40KB, 780x598px) Image search: [Google]
1500843933496.png
40KB, 780x598px
>>3146625
You know in this context it mean anatolians
>>
>>3146581
Mhhh hmmm my nigga Hannibal gonna walk thru da alps and kick dem ass
>>
>>3146637
where is the Chad massacre
>>
>>3146645
Dis mufugin Bibulis talkin bout he wanna make a last speech. Look i told dis gay ass niga NAH SENPAI you's ugly and dumb and den dem muhfuggin public assemblers or whateva blocked his dumbas hahaha what a fool ass nigga. Ay man dey also one time dump some doonnkey on his head dat shit was funny than a motherskrrrt. Oh SHIT mufuggin Brutus da hell y'all finna do??
>>
>>3140999
... and the soldiers?
>>
>>3146465
Agree fully. I've never tried to claim direct ownership of any deeds of my ancestors. Closest I've came to is claiming ownership of the same soul or spirit that animated them.
>>
>>3140992
Why diverse always means black?
>>
>>3146652
Genghis Khan and Timur
>>
>>3145641
Answer this Anglo!

Finally the untold tale of the true Britons is being unraveled by courageous BBC reporters, despite opposition by white supremacists.

Reparations when?
>>
>>3144710
striped shirt guy looks pretty white
>>
>>3146672
maybe a few north Africans and eastern meds, any subsaharrans were a huge rarity, they did not raise legions in nubia
>>
>>3140992
Correct.
>from other parts of the Empire
Wrong.
Also, why is this thread still up?
Do you idiots not know how to [rule 7]?
>>
>>3143241
PJW isn't exactly an historian either.
>>
Nobody said Roman was majority non-white or anything like that.

But in terms of urbanized areas, something like 5% would certainly be considered "diverse" by pre-modern standards.
>>
>>3142909
Palmyra was a great city with a massive population and very conected to the world. Syria's population was enormous. And yet we got this dude and maybe a few more. No region with native black population is comparable with Syria.
>>
>>3142933
Like one or two for all the island.
>>
>>3143136
Berbers are and were relatively pale.
>>
>>3146616
What are you talking about? There were many Germans considered Roman, Arminius springs to mind immediately. They shit on barbarians, barbarian is not a race.
>>
>>3141832
Probably just merchants who larped as diplomats to get access to the court.
>>
>>3143703
I wouldn't because I'm not a retarded american.
>>
>>3144274
The problem is that there wasn't at least a bunch. The whole empire had at least a bunch. Nigs who lived in roman britain could can be probably counted with your fingers.
>>
>>3144665
The whole niche of Jesus is that he was "one of us". It's justified.
>>
>>3140992
>one of the legionnaires occupying Britannia might have been a Thracian auxiliary, so you'd better shut up and accept brown and black mass-immigration
>looks like I win again
Why do they do this?
>>
File: zidane-cannes1.jpg (107KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
zidane-cannes1.jpg
107KB, 500x673px
>>3143703
North Africans look like this.
>>
>>3144698
Skin color can't be reconstructed from skull alone. So the skull proportions fit but the skin and hair pigmentation are just artistic liberty.
>>
>>3142806
How does he keep getting away with it?
>>
>>3142806
Lmao, I saw it too
>>
File: 1500330244250.png (155KB, 422x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500330244250.png
155KB, 422x320px
>>3145868
>you know the fire won't rise in your lifetime because of your country is suffering a slow, poisonous death

I just want some kind of collapse to happen, something to change it all. Might be from the comfort of my own home while I'm perfectly safe but I don't even think I'd care about dying if I knew the change was going to happen.
>>
>>3142530
Other way round honestly. When I was in Italy there were a lot of people who didn't like the "migrants" at all. Definitely a lot more love for other Europeans than anyone from west asia/north africa.
>>
>>3141671
>calls culture thief
>blatantly takes credit for other peoples accomplishments
>>
The man in the cartoon is clearly sub saharan, even the african provinces of Rome had near no contact with actual blacks, yes Rome conquered northern africa and parts of what we'd now call the middle-east but when the Romans made egypt a province it had been ptolomeic (greek) for 3 centuries.
The irony of all of this is places like egypt and the levant would have been considerably whiter than they are now. The whole region was Hellenised and I guess languishing in Jahiliyyah. Think that soldiers in Syria would have been more like St. George (patron saint of England) than some swarthy bearded Arab fighting for Al-Nusra and certainly not black.

I mean why on earth would Rome waste resources transporting a demographically relevant amount of sub-saharan Africans and Arabs to the cold remote extremities of their empire?

Who was emperor?
Maximus Merkelus?
>>
Afghanistan has been a much more "diverse" place for the last 15 years. There was a large American community, a Danish one, some French and British etc. it was great.
>>
AYO

WE WUZ CENTURIONS EN SHIZ NIGGAZ

my boy Tyronius Nigerius Stealey waz de kang of all de british crackas
>>
File: WE WUZ PICTS.png (436KB, 706x396px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ PICTS.png
436KB, 706x396px
>>3140992
Even ignoring the ridiculous "ethnic diversity" of the Romans in Britain, there is absolutely no excuse for pic related.

Same show, designed to teach kids history, portrays pre-Roman Picts as sub-saharan African.
>>
>>3145868
>not posting grenfell tower
>>
File: orwell.png (31KB, 510x385px) Image search: [Google]
orwell.png
31KB, 510x385px
Yes there may have been some black Roman soldiers in Roman Britain. The issue with the BBC is that they are portraying these rare events as normal. Then the BBC use this misrepresentation of the facts to create a political narrative. It is despicably Orwellian, and shows how dangerous it is to allow historically illiterate sociopaths in media corporations have the final say over what your child learns as history, rather than.... historians.

I met a girl at Oxford who wants to be an establishment politician (lol), and she didn't know about Henry II, the War of the Roses, the English civil war, the 1679 habeas corpus act, the 1689 bill of rights, etc. The level of historical illiteracy of even the supposedly "elite" minds of the young is astounding. She wanted Rhodes to fall though, naturally....
>>
File: invasive doubles.png (425KB, 627x422px) Image search: [Google]
invasive doubles.png
425KB, 627x422px
>>3148666
Excellent post and digits
>>
File: It is happening.png (252KB, 673x408px) Image search: [Google]
It is happening.png
252KB, 673x408px
>>3148666
>Orwellian
Indeed, personally I think is even more close to Huxleyan since rampant promiscuity, drug abuse and sexual degeneracy are also heavily involved in their PC propaganda. Anyone dare to question and criticize their bullshits openly will usually risk to lose their jobs or cyber manhunt by SJW libercucks.

Truly the prelude of dystopia. Only libercucks still deeply believe they're building us a bright future.
>>
File: cm.png (41KB, 620x364px) Image search: [Google]
cm.png
41KB, 620x364px
>>3140992
Comments are hilarous btw
>>
>>3141001
Total bullshit.
>>
>>3148921
>Niggamus dindius

Got to admit I laughed.
>>
>>3145726
/thread because it brings his reputation into question. He pretended to be somebody while he is not
>>
File: IMG_2645.jpg (6KB, 70x122px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2645.jpg
6KB, 70x122px
Will the eternal one finally be ETERNAL'd?

That is will the eternal Anglo taste his own medicine?

Will britons ever become slaves?

Or shall Britannia prevail?

Find out, on the next episode of...
>>
>>3146782
because they do the most damage to white society, making them the most important to promote and glorify
>>
>>3145617
>Just because you're white doesn't mean you're as intelligent as Isaac Newton. For all we know you could be posting from a trailer or something and talking about your "achievements".
why would that be necessary?
>>
>>3146797
Most of them do.
>>
>>3141471
>Why do people think ancient North Africans were black

Because Americans of all races don't know shit about Africa.
>>
>>3144632
>Its the same reason why whites portray Jesus as white. Current britain is diverse therefore they portray themselves as such in everything.
stop being dishonest, their are trying to erase white history to promote and increase non-white power in Europe. This is not how they deal with the history of other people, In Hawaiian history the population isn't porytrayed as white no matter how many whites live there.
>>
>>3141832
A few of them actually went there on accident.
>>
>>3150944
This, american are uneducated retards.
>>
>>3141001
not in the modern sense, there is a much greater percentage of niggers and asians present now than in roman times. "diversity" back then would've mostly consisted of different britonnic tribes and people from the continent including roman italians.

>richest woman of York
lol you really know nothing of history. typical thieving nigger.
>>
>>3141690
I'm not trying to steal anything. I'm just pointing out how retarded you muh ancestry autists are.
>>
>>3146045
Check out that prime aryan specimen!
>>
>>3146388
You can keep repeating it over and over again, but it won't become anymore true bro.
>>
>>3146388
White culture is Western culture our collective race has created the world people live in today.

Be envious all you want but White Europeans are connected culturally.
>>
>>3140992
im going to say bullshit. if it was as diverse as they claim we'd see the diversity reflected in the britonic gene pool which is of course mostly celtic with some anglo-saxon. best way to determine the validity of the claim would be DNA testing on ancient skeletons no? im sure they would be mostly celtic as well.
>>
>>3146784
But the mongol empire was literally the beta uprising. Poor smelly manlets reeeing their way through the lands of more succesful and sophisticated steppe peoples like the Jin and the Khwarezmshahs.
>>
>>3151327
Why did caesar said this if all whites are the same?
>Caesar described the cultural differences between the Germanic tribesmen, the Romans, and the Gauls. He said that the Gauls, although warlike, could be civilized, but the Germanic tribesmen were far more savage and were a threat to Roman Gaul and so had to be conquered.
>>
>>3147882
>Individualism invalidates inheritance
No.
>>
>>3146559
that's a news article, not an actual study. and the isotopic analysis they mentioned is useful in determining whether or not someone was raised in the local area. the majority of those long distance migrants were probably from the continent which would be supported by the historical record. without proper genetic sequencing it's difficult to know someones exact ancestry, for all you know those "africans" could've been italians raised in roman mena territories.
>>
>>3151336
Who said all whites are the same?
All Chinese aren't the same either, that doesn't mean there's no such thing as Chinese culture.
>>
>>3141602
>20% were long distance migrants
So then 80% were celtic britons?
>'some were african'
some of that 20%, i.e. most of the long distance migrants were gallic celts, germanics, and italics with only a minority being north africans, and an even smaller minority sub-saharan africans.
>>
>people talk about whites and blacks
>no one say europid race and negroid race
Its sad
>>
>>3143703
DIDI, DIDI, DIDIWA DIDIWA
>>
>>3146388
you can literally deconstruct anything you want, the fact remains that yes, a white american has FAR more in common genetically, historically, linguistically , and culturally with an Italian than any other non-European you could pick and choose. also both Italians and white Americans are indo-european so technically they do have a common cultural and genetic ancestry.
>>
File: _307.jpg (259KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
_307.jpg
259KB, 1000x750px
>>3151386
This is wakhi people, descendants of east-scyth tribes whose migrate to south into Pamir mountains,they are indo-europeans, and technically they have common cultural and genetic ancestry with irish or swedish
>>
>>3151419
>technically they have common cultural and genetic ancestry with irish or swedish
in the sense that they're eurasian non-african, which is a fairly large and diverse group.
>>
>>3151446
They are not just eurasian, they are indo-european as russians, spanish, english
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakhi_people
>>
>>3151342
it's funny how they only use this argument against europeans.
>>
North Africans aren't fucking black, why can't people get this through their thick skulls? They aren't sub-saharan negroids.
>>
>>3151471
in the sense that indo-iranian is part of the greater indo-european language family. they're also quite distant from europeans genetically.
>>
>>3151342
>>3151476
Can I say that Latin America too since Europeans who founded their society and most people even descend from Europeans?
>>
>>3151499
what are you trying to say?
>>
>>3151511
All I am saying is there is nothing wrong with identifying yourself with your civilization and blah blah. I'm saying this: The fact that your civilization as a whole achieved great things doesn't mean that you as a individual is awesome or can claim to yourself the credit. Maybe you descend from peasants but let's say you descend from great people. OK nice be proud but that doesn't mean YOU as an individual were responsible for that. Just because Isaac Newton and other great scientists were white that doesn't make you're a genius. Get it?
>>
>>3151495
Tajiks - 45% - 64% R1a,
Yagnob - 16% R1a1 33% R1b
Pamir people - mostly R1a and R1b
Pashtuns - 51% R1a
>>
File: RTX1C733.jpg (385KB, 870x472px) Image search: [Google]
RTX1C733.jpg
385KB, 870x472px
>>3144665
Samaritans are just as white as any Southern Europeans. I don't see why Ancient Hebrews would be any darker than a Greek.
>>
>>3151530
>The fact that your civilization as a whole achieved great things doesn't mean that you as a individual is awesome or can claim to yourself the credit. Maybe you descend from peasants but let's say you descend from great people. OK nice be proud but that doesn't mean YOU as an individual were responsible for that. Just because Isaac Newton and other great scientists were white that doesn't make you're a genius
except no one says that, it's just a strawman constructed by the little "centrists" and ""anti-racists"" that come out of the woodwork whenever european history or culture is brought up. i'm sure whites are perfectly capable of discussing their history on their own without the one sided and (usually) non-white butthurt patrol coming in to dilute discussion.

>>3151562
very nice, now go look up what subclades they belong to, their adna analysis and admixture profiles. r is a huge haplogroup and even cameroonians possess high frequencies of r1b.
>>
>>3151620
People do say that. They say things like
>WE did this
>WE did that
>WE gave you
>>
>>3151862
blame the language.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.