[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>King Zog Were the jews even trying to hide it with this one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 15647.jpg (97KB, 576x781px) Image search: [Google]
15647.jpg
97KB, 576x781px
>King Zog
Were the jews even trying to hide it with this one?
>>
What a shit thread
sage
>>
File: IMG_6815.jpg (67KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6815.jpg
67KB, 400x280px
Zog means bird in albanian mate
>>
>>3137482
GOAT desu. He's the only head of state in history to kill his own assassins with a pistol when they fired at him in his car. Why are albanians so based?
>>
>>3137482
Is that Ted Cruz?
>>
>>3137482
This guy was nuts.
He was one of the heaviest smokers known to history; purportedly smoking 80-100 unflitered cigs every single day. He used to set alarm clocks at ~2 hour intervals during the night to wake him up so he could smoke a few then go back to bed.

He also applied to buy a really expensive car (I think it was a Rolls Royce or something), back then the owner of that car company insisted on meeting each client personally to judge them "worthy" of buying his cars. Zog threw an autistic fit and ree'd "I AM THE KING!!1!" when the owner wouldn't sell him a car because he smoked so much and was apparently an asshole.

He and his wife spent some time in exile (IIRC it was with some nobleman in England during the Italian occupation of Albania). He brought his pet goat with him, which ate the nobleman's tablecloths, chewed up his furniture and shit all over the place. And he kept up his smoking habits.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490574991694.jpg (48KB, 720x882px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490574991694.jpg
48KB, 720x882px
>>3138609
He can't keep getting away with it
>>
>>3137482
His name was Ahmet Zogu, but he decided to be crowned King Zog instead of King Ahmet, because he didn't want other European heads of state to look down on him for having a Muslim name.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.