[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Dresden just a wehraboo meme at this point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1500973308916.jpg (105KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500973308916.jpg
105KB, 850x400px
Is Dresden just a wehraboo meme at this point?
>>
>they did it to us so that makes it morally justifiable

said the war criminal
>>
Dresden is justice.
>>
Tell me about bomber Harris
>>
>>3137468
How can u bomb something and something still exist after u bomb it and theres no sign of bombs or anything makes no sense at all.
>>
>>3137472

Yes, it does. That's the way the real world works. You were only told differently at school because the teachers wanted a quiet life.
>>
>>3137472
One of the major reasons things are classified as war crimes is the principle of reciprocity. There are lots of war crimes that are just considered war crimes because doing them basically forces your enemy to be cruel (e.g. feigning surrender forces the enemy to kill surrendering soldiers).

So, yes, a good defense for committing war crimes is that your enemy disregarded the laws of war, and you had to break the laws of war to subdue them.
>>
Yes, it's a bombohoax spread by KIDF to garner sympathy.
>>
It really breaks my heart to think about the dozens of victims in Dresden
I hope Germany will never again force anyone to bomb them
>>
>They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.
How poetic
>>
File: 1500936242378.jpg (4MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1500936242378.jpg
4MB, 3500x5000px
There's no proof it even happened
>>
File: Dresdpill.jpg (4MB, 3975x5000px) Image search: [Google]
Dresdpill.jpg
4MB, 3975x5000px
>>3138310
Post the updated version, lad.
>>
File: 1495651023601.jpg (62KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
1495651023601.jpg
62KB, 460x287px
They asked for total war...
>>
File: doitagain.jpg (74KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
doitagain.jpg
74KB, 850x400px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.